*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Why I Am Very Happy Here On This Site?

Postby A K Rao » 12 Aug 2018, 07:11

Now it is about a fortnight back I have joined this site and I am very happy today for the following reason.

1. I have got answers for all my queries from the Admin and also from the Moderators.

2. Admin and Moderators are very prompt in replying my queries from time to time.

3. Members are also very co operative and help out readily.

4. I have joined Forum Coin faucet and managed to make some 15 ForumCoins which are my added bonus.

5. I am getting to learn about many new earning sites here.

6. The Forum games are keeping me entertained while paying some ForumCoins to me as token of participation.

Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Re: Why I Am Very Happy Here On This Site?

Postby Allius » 12 Aug 2018, 17:44

Hi @A K Rao
Thank you for your feedback. In my opinion your topic is very important and will, certainty, elucidate some new users :)

I agree with you in all aspects and that's why I'm still here in Forum Coin :)
Some years ago I tryed to make some money online and I end up disvovering this forum. Nowadays I quit all sites and intentions to make money online but I'm still visiting Forum Coin daily... and not only because I'm a moderator, but because I really enjoy here, I enjoy this community and learn a lot about other cultures and about many subjects.

I'm glad that we have the same opinion :)

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Postby A K Rao » 12 Aug 2018, 18:28

Allius wrote:Hi @A K Rao
Thank you for your feedback. In my opinion your topic is very important and will, certainty, elucidate some new users :)

I agree with you in all aspects and that's why I'm still here in Forum Coin :)
Some years ago I tryed to make some money online and I end up disvovering this forum. Nowadays I quit all sites and intentions to make money online but I'm still visiting Forum Coin daily... and not only because I'm a moderator, but because I really enjoy here, I enjoy this community and learn a lot about other cultures and about many subjects.

I'm glad that we have the same opinion :)

You really need not Thank me!

I have just expressed my genuine opinion about this site by opening up my heart here!

I am enjoying the site more as I am keeping on exploring it on daily basis, which I will continue till I understand the ins and outs of this site which will help me to understand the rules and regulations in a better way!

Thanks a lot for making my day with your lovely comment! :)

A K Rao

Postby darkthorn » 12 Aug 2018, 20:13

Most of the reasons that make you happy in this forum are the same one that makes me happy. I was never a person very interested in forums until I found this one, somehow the people here caught my attention due to their friendly behaviour. To be honest, I am a member of another forum, but I never go there don't know why.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby rubesh777 » 13 Aug 2018, 07:17

I am happy on this site because it gives me money for my work and excellent feedback whenever I have worries

rubesh777

ForumCoin: 125

Postby A K Rao » 13 Aug 2018, 07:52

darkthorn wrote:Most of the reasons that make you happy in this forum are the same one that makes me happy. I was never a person very interested in forums until I found this one, somehow the people here caught my attention due to their friendly behaviour. To be honest, I am a member of another forum, but I never go there don't know why.

In fact my story also goes on same lines.I was very happy on Mylot and never had any plans to join any other site. Having read about this site , I just wanted to give a try here. Surprisingly I found this site interesting and I got my each and every doubt clarified by either Admin or the Moderators which has boosted my Morales very high here! Need not repeat that people around here are very helpful and interesting! Thanks!

A K Rao

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions