*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: ForumCoin Faucet Is Real Cool!

Postby CyberFreak » 11 Aug 2018, 13:22

Obviosuly money doesn't grow on trees so depending on income, the earning rate will change. Unfortunately ad networks are dropping faucets all the time so I am now really restricted with what ad networks i can use. I have lost two in the last month and with one of those losing a weeks worth of income aswell. 0.04 FC is still unprofitable so yes it is likely to go down again but the faucet is offered on the basis of "if you want to use it then use it, if not... don't". While previously i could find it from my other faucets, I am now suffering the same issue with them where I struggle to break even due to ad networks dropping faucets left and right and as I try and offer a good experience for users (no/limited pop unders, no mining, paying CAPTCHAs, no really shady ads, simple claiming process without loads of stages to a claim to increase pageviews and impressions, no forced shortlinks etc), I am reliant on advertising that brings in two satoshi per claim on average. If i went the same route of other faucets, I could offer alot more but equally users would moan about the low earnings still (that faucets always will have no matter what) and all the other things making claiming harder.

Basically unless ad networks start supporting faucets more (which is not going to happen) faucets in general will be in a tail spin heading for the ground. That said I am happy to fund the FC faucet within in reason but not to the extent of dollars a week which over the course of a year could be $100+ easily.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Banner Ad

Postby Sam » 12 Aug 2018, 03:35

CyberFreak wrote: I am reliant on advertising that brings in two satoshi per claim on average. If i went the same route of other faucets

Roughly speaking... You are getting 2 Satoshi and paying out around 6 Satoshi based on current rates? :(

Sam

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 179

Postby arunima » 13 Aug 2018, 13:57

I registered there and got a welcome mail also from them. It has been more than three days but my account is not yet approved. How long does it take to get the account approved? Can anyone share their experience here.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby nakitakona » 14 Aug 2018, 03:53

I miss ForumCoin faucet for I have just recently gotten back to this site and it has reminded me of the good activity I have had there. I like FC faucet. It generates FC coins which are reflected in here in our FC outstanding balance. I would avail of it again.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby arunima » 14 Aug 2018, 07:43

I have not got any reply back from them and my account is still not activated. Can some one help me? How long should I wait for it to be approved??

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby JASPREET » 14 Aug 2018, 08:27

Hope to see the earnings at least back to 0.05 per claim sometime :roll:

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Aug 2018, 07:32

It's less now but I am still enjoying it and we need to claim it when we can and its easy to earn from it

Attachments
fcf.png
fcf.png (136.16 KiB) Viewed 198 times
SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Cazkys » 15 Aug 2018, 09:12

I didn't notice that forumcoin have a faucets, lol.

Cazkys

ForumCoin: 0

Postby A K Rao » 15 Aug 2018, 13:30

verity wrote:ForumCoin Faucet Is 0.04 again! so its keep changing?? i read before in a topic/thread here about ForumCoin Faucet a long time member said before it was 0.08 down to 0.07 .. and im too late to join! so i got 0.05 and now its 0.04 what next 0.01 :lol:

Oh! Is that so? That means today it is on half of the original incentive they were giving after every 5 minutes? So better late ten never, before the rate deteriorate further! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Pradhan » 15 Aug 2018, 15:22

[quote="verity"]ForumCoin Faucet Is 0.04 again! so its keep changing?? i read before in a topic/thread here about ForumCoin Faucet a long time member said before it was 0.08 down to 0.07 .. and im too late to join! so i got 0.05 and now its 0.04 what next 0.01 :lol:[/quot

When I signed up , it was 0.05. But the claiming rate is now .04. This claiming rate is not unusual at one time .01.

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 22

Postby katkat » 16 Aug 2018, 04:35

I also signed up days ago and after the first email nothing comes for activation. I don't know how long the process is.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions