*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby Ash » 10 Aug 2018, 12:49

I can't remember exactly when I upgraded but I would say it's taken me around a month and a half to make $20.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Banner Ad

Postby sashenka » 10 Aug 2018, 12:59

Sometimes when the site freezes I'm not sure if it's them or my wi-fi. This time it was my wi-fi :lol:
For me, it's been a bit slow these last few days, but I still manage to rack up some decent credits throughout the day.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby morgoodie » 10 Aug 2018, 13:21

It hasn't been too slow for me. I have had quite a bit of view offers the last few days and I notice I have more of them later at night. The nice thing is they paid super fast when I cashed out. It took only 24 hours. So that makes me happy. :D

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby sashenka » 10 Aug 2018, 13:24

morgoodie wrote:It hasn't been too slow for me. I have had quite a bit of view offers the last few days and I notice I have more of them later at night. The nice thing is they paid super fast when I cashed out. It took only 24 hours. So that makes me happy. :D

Could I ask on what day did you ask for your payment? When I asked for mine on a Monday it took more than 3 days.

sashenka

Postby morgoodie » 10 Aug 2018, 13:33

I cashed out on 8/7 and got it on 8/8. I was expecting it to take at least 3 days or more so I was quite surprised when I received it the next day. Maybe they had very few requests so they could process it faster.

morgoodie

Postby sashenka » 10 Aug 2018, 13:36

From what I've read they send the payments in batches so I assumed it took more on my case because of my awful timing. I will try to change the day next time. :)

sashenka

Postby anorona » 10 Aug 2018, 13:40

ceci wrote:
anorona wrote:
ceci wrote:It's true. My last redemption on 10th July, so $16 made in one month time, so another few days to go before hit another $20 cash out, I suppose.

There is a little slow down after first redemption, I assume my next redemption would take longer than 19 days.

19 days for USD20? That's super fast. I never make it with such super fast speed.

I have only 900+ credits on my account before I upgrade. I purchased premium account last july 19, and reached 20000 credits last aug 7. So yes, it only took me 19 days to reach it :) it is my first withrawal so maybe that is why I easily reached it. One more thing is I am insomniac, so i can still catch some offers till 1-3am(gmt +8) .

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Aug 2018, 13:59

This won't help your Insomnia either but at least you got some earnings which will make you feel more relaxed and you can sleep properly

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby chicnthin » 10 Aug 2018, 15:09

It's been kinda slow for me. The past few days, I rarely got 4 offers each day.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby Ash » 10 Aug 2018, 15:26

chicnthin wrote:It's been kinda slow for me. The past few days, I rarely got 4 offers each day.

Have you upgraded? The site is useless unless you upgrade to be honest. It's way too slow as a normal member.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Happyland » 10 Aug 2018, 16:28

The payment proof that was posted helps users of that site to know that it is legit. Congrats to all of those who paid to upgrade and have reached the level to cash out.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby morgoodie » 10 Aug 2018, 16:45

kingcool52 wrote:
chicnthin wrote:It's been kinda slow for me. The past few days, I rarely got 4 offers each day.

Have you upgraded? The site is useless unless you upgrade to be honest. It's way too slow as a normal member.

I agree with you. I upgraded after it took me months to reach the $10 minimum. After I upgraded I was able to cash out 3 or 4 more times before they changed it to $20.

morgoodie

Postby anorona » 10 Aug 2018, 19:02

Happyland wrote:The payment proof that was posted helps users of that site to know that it is legit. Congrats to all of those who paid to upgrade and have reached the level to cash out.

it really worth it to upgrade, glad that I broke my hesitation to have a premium account.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby sprit2017 » 10 Aug 2018, 20:51

I just upgraded. I have more offers, but I hope this will continue every day. I wonder how many days or months it will take to earn back $10.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 380

Postby Shellyann36 » 10 Aug 2018, 21:11

I joined this site and I currently have 91 cents in my bank. I am leary of upgrading at all until I see some cash in my account. I am liking the site though.

Do you have to upgrade in order to cash out?

Shellyann36

ForumCoin: 105

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum