*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Crystals and Gemstones

Postby darkthorn » 06 Aug 2018, 17:28

I would like to know how many of you use crystals or gemstones to aid your life problems. Believe it or not crystals are quite powerful because they have energies and we are all energy. Do you believe in the power of the crystals?

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Banner Ad

Re: Crystals and Gemstones

Postby msmoneybags » 06 Aug 2018, 17:38

I dont, but I have a friend that uses crystals and believes in them. Maybe if I knew more about them I would believe in such

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby mrki444 » 06 Aug 2018, 17:53

I don't trust in those super powers. I went one time in store with those artefacts just for curios and it was very bad smell.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

Postby chikitta » 06 Aug 2018, 21:16

I have never heard of this before its quite interesting maybe if someone shed some light on it iy would be easier to know what am dealing with.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 354

Postby darkthorn » 07 Aug 2018, 00:18

msmoneybags wrote:I dont, but I have a friend that uses crystals and believes in them. Maybe if I knew more about them I would believe in such

To those interested I can start some posts about the most used ones and their benefits :)

--- 07 Aug 2018, 00:20 ---

mrki444 wrote:I don't trust in those super powers. I went one time in store with those artefacts just for curios and it was very bad smell.

well they are natural stones, if the store had a bad smell that has to do with the cleaning of it my dear friend, or maybe they were burning a bad incense, some stores that sell crystals also sell other esoteric stuff. Crystals do not have super powers, they have energy like herbs we use to make tea for instance.

darkthorn

Postby verity » 07 Aug 2018, 09:10

i want to own a
Crystals and sells it .. i guess the price is same in diamonds

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby darkthorn » 07 Aug 2018, 14:20

verity wrote:i want to own a
Crystals and sells it .. i guess the price is same in diamonds

Not at all, rolled gemstones are very cheap, like 2 dollars, selling them won't make you a millionaire :)

darkthorn

Postby Allius » 07 Aug 2018, 19:19

Interesting this topic! However, I must confess that I don´t know nothing about this subject :)
Some years ago someone gave me a black stone, but I don't know what's the benefits of this stone. I think that would be cool if you do more posts about the benefits of the crystals :)

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Postby darkthorn » 12 Aug 2018, 20:33

Allius wrote:Interesting this topic! However, I must confess that I don´t know nothing about this subject :)
Some years ago someone gave me a black stone, but I don't know what's the benefits of this stone. I think that would be cool if you do more posts about the benefits of the crystals :)

If you post a picture of the stone maybe I can identify it for you

darkthorn

Postby A K Rao » 24 Aug 2018, 16:30

The crystals are nothing but minerals, because of their attractive appearance people get attracted towards them. I don't believe in their healing powers and their influence on our lives! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby darkthorn » 24 Aug 2018, 23:26

A K Rao wrote:The crystals are nothing but minerals, because of their attractive appearance people get attracted towards them. I don't believe in their healing powers and their influence on our lives! Thanks!

Well, not all crystals have an attractive appearance and most of the gemstones used in healing are not even pretty, it is a question of energy. Quantum physics already proved that all is energy, you, the car, the furniture, everything is energy vibrating at a certain frequency. If you do some research about crystal energy you would be surprised my friend ;).

darkthorn

Postby Rosalin » 31 Oct 2018, 06:48

I believe in crystals and gemstones but I don't have any of them right now. I hope I will get one someday.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 374

Postby freelancermariagrace » 04 Nov 2018, 07:25

I used to have some crystals/gems for health protection but I don’t know where they are now.

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 650

Postby darkthorn » 04 Nov 2018, 19:19

Rosalin wrote:I believe in crystals and gemstones but I don't have any of them right now. I hope I will get one someday.

You should get some, stones as black tourmaline, rose quartz, quartz are pretty good to have in our bags :)

darkthorn

Postby talkerbee » 05 Nov 2018, 01:35

darkthorn wrote:
To those interested I can start some posts about the most used ones and their benefits
It's an honor if you share. I am interested on it. Do you personally believe it? I think it's cool to have some collection.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic