*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Have You Ever Received / Seen a Counterfeit Currency Note?

Postby A K Rao » 03 Aug 2018, 15:59

In India before the Demonetization there used to be many counterfeit currency notes in the Circulation.

They used to be just like normal notes and only the serial numbers used to be the hint to find them out, that too when they were taken to Banks.

Even people used to get these counterfeit notes from ATMs.

People got fed up with the situation, though the Police used to nab many persons carrying such notes and trying to circulate in the market.

These fake or Counterfeit notes used to be pumped into the Indian market by the rival Country to destroy the economy of the Country.

Have you ever received a Counterfeit Currency note from any source? Have you seen one? Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Banner Ad

Re: Have You Ever Received / Seen a Counterfeit Currency Note?

Postby msmoneybags » 03 Aug 2018, 17:18

Luckily I have never seen or received one, most likely because I use my debit card and dont really ever use cash much. That would be horrible!

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby A K Rao » 03 Aug 2018, 19:18

msmoneybags wrote:Luckily I have never seen or received one, most likely because I use my debit card and dont really ever use cash much. That would be horrible!

I am glad that you use mostly your cards for transaction. Yes that reduces the chances of getting a counterfeit currency notes. Luckily I also didn't get any counterfeit currency note so far!

A K Rao

Postby ahmedo24 » 03 Aug 2018, 19:38

This issue of counterfeit notes can not be stopped but can be reduced but it safer if you do most your transaction via online but there ways to detect it my country though not a easy one

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby sashenka » 12 Aug 2018, 16:32

Never seen or received one, but as far as I know the fake ones are pretty easy to spot.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby Rational Mind » 12 Aug 2018, 16:40

I have never seen or received a fake currency note. I have only seen it on TV or newspaper.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby nela13 » 12 Aug 2018, 16:46

I have never seen one counterfeit note, but I have a friend who works in a gas station and he has already received some. Now he says that it is easy for him to recognize a fake one.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby A K Rao » 12 Aug 2018, 19:02

sashenka wrote:Never seen or received one, but as far as I know the fake ones are pretty easy to spot.

Not really dear friend, they are not easy to recognize!

In India the fake notes which were pushed in the Indian market by the rival country were very difficult to recognize as fake or counterfeit note as they used to have everything as a normal note would have.

They used to be only get caught in the bank where the cashiers used to have a series of the currency notes which were fake with them to identify such notes!

These notes were very big pain in the neck of government as they were making the economy of the country hollow from inside!

Thanks for the Demonetization which has helped to eliminate such counterfeit notes from the market! Thanks!

A K Rao

Postby sprit2017 » 12 Aug 2018, 19:47

No, I have never received one. I hope I will not receive it. I saw that in the news.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 380

Postby darkthorn » 12 Aug 2018, 20:08

No, I never received one maybe because most of my transactions are made by debit card, I don't walk around with much cash on my wallet, just the essential.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby Kei » 12 Aug 2018, 20:48

I think I've seen one before. Usually we can check the authenticity of a note by holding it up high in the light. There's a hidden sign that fake notes don't have.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby augusta » 13 Aug 2018, 05:41

Kei wrote:I think I've seen one before. Usually we can check the authenticity of a note by holding it up high in the light. There's a hidden sign that fake notes don't have.

maybe we are from same country because this is how we check to know a fake currency and it easy to spot one.I have seen some before so I'm always careful with the change I get from.sellers here.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby kanchan18 » 13 Aug 2018, 05:43

never ever faced any sucg thing till date.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby Happyland » 13 Aug 2018, 05:59

Old bills are counterfeited. Even when new bills come into circulation they will be counterfeited. This happens in many countries all over the world. There is usually someone willing to create something fake whether it is a handbag, perfume, shoes or even money.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby anorona » 13 Aug 2018, 07:36

Yes I have seen some, and it is easy to determine because
the feels and touch from the original bill is really different from the fake ones. The water mark of a counterfeit one is not well detailed and looks like a kids drawing.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum