*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby oldbuddy » 15 Jul 2018, 13:44

It's only been a few days, but I have over 200 points already.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Banner Ad

Postby RianK » 16 Jul 2018, 04:00

oldbuddy wrote:It's only been a few days, but I have over 200 points already.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooow, really?...I only made something like 35...it's also true that I've been too busy with other stuff, so I didn't actually have the time to be online :lol: !

@Braids Ya :D y Thanks, it's good motivation to keep going! ...and don't worry about writing too much!

RianK

ForumCoin: 179

Postby oldbuddy » 16 Jul 2018, 21:54

RianK wrote:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooow, really?...I only made something like 35...it's also true that I've been too busy with other stuff, so I didn't actually have the time to be online :lol: !

I find time when I watch TV in the evening. I multi-task with my laptop. I also have ads running passively on my Free Advertising, so I got another referral for my downline builder last night.

I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Postby RianK » 17 Jul 2018, 12:14

oldbuddy wrote:
RianK wrote:

I find time when I watch TV in the evening. I multi-task with my laptop. I also have ads running passively on my Free Advertising, so I got another referral for my downline builder last night.

that explains it! :lol: though, you should really relax every now and then - I used to do things that way, 'watch' the tele with one eye and work with the other [and use a third one to cook and clean], but, you kinda end up not really knowing, or being able to tell the difference between work time and down time...... :crazy: also true some like it like that! :lol:

RianK

Postby oldbuddy » 17 Jul 2018, 15:43

RianK wrote:
that explains it! :lol: though, you should really relax every now and then - I used to do things that way, 'watch' the tele with one eye and work with the other [and use a third one to cook and clean], but, you kinda end up not really knowing, or being able to tell the difference between work time and down time...... :crazy: also true some like it like that! :lol:

I don't call letting videos play work.

The only thing easier is I have a USA or Canada website I do where I can play videos without even watching and every 15 minutes it pays me a penny.

oldbuddy

Postby RianK » 18 Jul 2018, 15:10

:lol: true....
.....multi-tasking isn't resting though :)))))...oh well, I do live in Italy at the moment, so I would know what relaxing is all about :lol:

uh really? I'd like to hear more about that :D

RianK

Postby Braids » 18 Jul 2018, 18:01

Thanks oldbuddy and RianK.
Reward Video have no articles/not working for me anymore :cry:
Maybe is because of the country but is weird , sometimes i was having more than 20 per day

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby msmoneybags » 18 Jul 2018, 20:40

RianK wrote::lol: true....
.....multi-tasking isn't resting though :)))))...oh well, I do live in Italy at the moment, so I would know what relaxing is all about :lol:

Can I come visit? Hehe!

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jul 2018, 20:57

Braids wrote:Thanks oldbuddy and RianK.
Maybe is because of the country but is weird , sometimes i was having more than 20 per day

Like any site that depends on others to provide revenue producing activities for us, fluctuation is normal. I noticed in the last 24 hours it has been hard to make even a few cents, but it doesn't cost me anything to hang out until it improves. THE KEY IS WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FEW CENTS YOU EARN

oldbuddy

Postby RianK » 19 Jul 2018, 04:42

yayyyyyyyy....it actually works! ...and yeah, there are no more videos, only articles in the reward video section, but it's fine, I guess.

msmoneybags wrote:
RianK wrote::lol: true....

Can I come visit? Hehe!

I'd totally say yes, but I live on campus, so I can't actually have guests :?

oldbuddy wrote:

Like any site that depends on others to provide revenue producing activities for us, fluctuation is normal. I noticed in the last 24 hours it has been hard to make even a few cents, but it doesn't cost me anything to hang out until it improves. THE KEY IS WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FEW CENTS YOU EARN

Well, in the reward video section yes, I mean, there are no more videos to play, just articles to read, and viewing an article went down from 1 point to 0.75, but there are some offers that work...and yesss...making a few cents is something anyone can do online, but turning them into more is something else :lol:

RianK

Postby oldbuddy » 19 Jul 2018, 13:59

RianK wrote:. . . making a few cents is something anyone can do online, but turning them into more is something else :lol:

It's like anything else, first you just need to know how and then APPLY what you know.

oldbuddy

Postby Braids » 19 Jul 2018, 16:53

Was paid today. I requested at 9 of this month so was 10 days.

Is weird that i haven't articles because i asked in a Portuguese forum and a Portuguese guy says is working for him .
Plus i check the site several times per day and that "box" saying that have 1 video for me show up but when i click it says there is nothing now, to check later. Oh well..

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby RianK » 19 Jul 2018, 17:01

oldbuddy wrote:
RianK wrote:. . . making a few cents is something anyone can do online, but turning them into more is something else :lol:

It's like anything else, first you just need to know how and then APPLY what you know.

true, but when it comes to making money online, John Snow knows (almost) nothing :lol:
Braids wrote:Was paid today. I requested at 9 of this month so was 10 days.

Is weird that i haven't articles because i asked in a Portuguese forum and a Portuguese guy says is working for him .
Plus i check the site several times per day and that "box" saying that have 1 video for me show up but when i click it says there is nothing now, to check later. Oh well..

uuuh, that is weird, but I guess there are lots of variables...who knows.....who cares, as long as it's working, right :?

RianK

Postby oldbuddy » 20 Jul 2018, 00:43

Braids wrote:Was paid today. I requested at 9 of this month so was 10 days.

I have noticed it is often delayed, so I wait a few minutes to see if one shows up.

oldbuddy

Postby ladyninja » 23 Jul 2018, 13:30

Kindly post more information about this site. This the first I heard of it.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 190

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads