*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MYLOT

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 15:27

Yeah, that's still I feel low compared to one data entry or sites that at least earn 1 dollar a day. For sure the effort to make that 17 cents a day is a lot in mylot.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Banner Ad

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jul 2018, 15:43

riddy09 wrote:For sure the effort to make that 17 cents a day is a lot in mylot.

No, it isn't. My daily average for 35 months is 88 cents per day. All you people that keep saying it takes a lot of work or whatever don't have a clue about how the site works, honestly.

JolietJake

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 28

Postby Chameli » 14 Jul 2018, 15:47

JolietJake wrote:
riddy09 wrote:For sure the effort to make that 17 cents a day is a lot in mylot.

No, it isn't. My daily average for 35 months is 88 cents per day. All you people that keep saying it takes a lot of work or whatever don't have a clue about how the site works, honestly.

I have stopped on mylot because you have to be very active to earn a small amount. How do you manage to mak 88 cents in a day? How many hours are you on the site?

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jul 2018, 17:03

Chameli wrote:I have stopped on mylot because you have to be very active to earn a small amount.

No, you don't. You don't get paid for your actions, you get paid for the interaction you receive, and an hour a day chatting with friends you make there that will interact back can easily earn the 17 cents.

I make quite a bit more simply because I have been active there for years. ANYONE that stays active there will eventually start earning like I do.

JolietJake

Postby Yugocean » 14 Jul 2018, 17:19

It is up to a users how much interaction he/she is ready for; right now my mylot daily is 1 cent or less.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,908

Postby nela13 » 15 Jul 2018, 09:40

JolietJake wrote:
Chameli wrote:I have stopped on mylot because you have to be very active to earn a small amount.

No, you don't. You don't get paid for your actions, you get paid for the interaction you receive, and an hour a day chatting with friends you make there that will interact back can easily earn the 17 cents.

I make quite a bit more simply because I have been active there for years. ANYONE that stays active there will eventually start earning like I do.

JJ is right, I noticed that now it is much more easy for me to earn that when I began to work there. Other users know us and reply to our comments and discussions because they know that we will go back and reply to them.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby arunima » 15 Jul 2018, 09:56

fergus1234 wrote:Do you guys experience having a discussion that just wont die. Yes I am happy it makes me money but if the discussion is 6 month old already and it is invaded by 2 people who don't want to end their debate. I already moved on from that discussion but it just won't die.

I am a new user there around 3 months old. I love to go to some interesting old discussions and respond to them. I have revived a lot of old discussions that way. :)

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Jul 2018, 19:33

I have started working on mylot today and so far am enjoying the discussions

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby jaymish » 15 Jul 2018, 21:29

I will also give it a try there is nothing to loose. I hope they have interesting topics. I tried it a while ago but it looked too complicated, now that I have a bit of time, who knows.

jaymish

ForumCoin: 37

Postby Yugocean » 16 Jul 2018, 02:35

You also have to post in others topics for interaction with them, not only to create your and wait fir others to respond.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,908

Postby sprite1950 » 16 Jul 2018, 08:00

jaymish wrote:I will also give it a try there is nothing to loose. I hope they have interesting topics. I tried it a while ago but it looked too complicated, now that I have a bit of time, who knows.

It's not complicated once you get used to it. You can post your own discussions and hope that people will respond or you can chat on other people's discussions and in both cases you will make money from their interaction with you.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby nela13 » 16 Jul 2018, 08:26

jaymish wrote:I will also give it a try there is nothing to loose. I hope they have interesting topics. I tried it a while ago but it looked too complicated, now that I have a bit of time, who knows.

Be aware that to have "success" you need to be active and at first, your earnings won't be that big but as the other users get to know you it will increase daily. Try to spend some time interacting in others discussions, make nice and useful comments and you will gain a lot of friends there.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby JolietJake » 16 Jul 2018, 08:34

nela13 wrote:Be aware that to have "success" you need to be active and at first, your earnings won't be that big but as the other users get to know you it will increase daily.

Exactly. Too many people think they can just jump in, make a few posts (usually of something talked about 1,000 times) and then quit because they didn't make $456.9463 the first day. :lol:

It takes time, effort, and persistence.

JolietJake

Postby PsycheScribbles » 16 Jul 2018, 08:57

I maintain a 0.13 cents per day at least and I only spend a total of maximum of 2 hours per day. It is really fun and I don't even consider my money there as income. I consider it a diary sometimes too.

PsycheScribbles

ForumCoin: 336

Postby Netherrealmer » 16 Jul 2018, 09:08

People should realize Mylot is a hobby with a bonus and not a full time job. I have a full time job and I use Mylot for fun since the money I make there won't pay the bills.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum