*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Re: Can a guy and a girl be only friends ?

Postby Rashna G » 27 Jun 2018, 18:14

A guy and a girl can definitely be friends. I had many guys who were friends with me, just friends, nothing more than that. It necessarily doesnt turn into love as shown in movies.

Rashna G

ForumCoin: 75

Banner Ad

Postby ruthmongare » 27 Jun 2018, 20:02

Yes its very possible as long as they know there boundaries and keep it.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby katkat » 28 Jun 2018, 13:52

Yes, it is possible. It's between you two what to decide. Sometimes because of too much closeness then they can have a relationship. So it both depends on you if you want to go further than friendship. And now a days it is already accepted.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,125

Postby ruthmongare » 29 Jun 2018, 06:01

katkat wrote:Yes, it is possible. It's between you two what to decide. Sometimes because of too much closeness then they can have a relationship. So it both depends on you if you want to go further than friendship. And now a days it is already accepted.
yes very true and always mainitaning distance with each other when you're together.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Margareth1993 » 06 Jul 2018, 05:06

Yes, It can be. It doesn't mean that when a girl and a guy became friends they would be automatically turn as a lovers. All of us had a lot of boy and girl friends and we just treat them not only as a friend but also an older or younger brother and sister. It's just usually in the movie where a guy and girl friends turned in love but also it depends.

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 232

Postby Abigael » 06 Jul 2018, 07:14

Yes a girl and a boy can have a platonic relationship. I have many boyfriends and only one of them is my lover.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby rakski » 06 Jul 2018, 09:44

Oh definitely. Boy and girl as friends do exist.

rakski

ForumCoin: 657

Postby MaryVerma » 14 Jul 2018, 12:46

Yes, if they both have constant relationships with their partners

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 309

Postby katkat » 14 Jul 2018, 12:48

I always believe that they can stay just friends forever. Sometimes we think we are falling for our friends. But we have to be careful because our feelings might misled us. We might just be feeling we need a friend and mistaken it for love.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,125

Postby chicnthin » 14 Jul 2018, 14:20

Of course. As long as they know their limitations, if one fell in love and one is not, either you'll be together or just stay friends.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby rakski » 11 Aug 2018, 00:45

Little Mage wrote:Do you think a guy and a girl can be only friends with each other?
I don't think. If one if pretty or hot one will fall in love with time.
But if the other person does not feel the same, then the guy or girl will feel sad.

I think this is even harder if a girl and guy are best friends. If one falls in love it makes it hard,
and sometimes they might even stop being friends.

I think maybe a guy and girl can be friend only. But only if both are ugly looking and feel no attraction. Maybe then it's possible. But if even one feels any attraction, it will not be good. It's better when both feel something and fall in love, but sadly it's from one side at times I think...

What do I know I'm silly and funny , But I do have a brain even though people think I'm just a dumb airhead
heeeheeeeeeeeeee!! <3 <3 <3 <3 :D

Friendship comes in different ages, races, sex. It does not mean you are friends you are going to be lovers or vice versa.

rakski

ForumCoin: 657

Postby Carlos » 11 Aug 2018, 01:05

Yeah of couse

Carlos
Banned

ForumCoin: 39

Postby SWAYA27 » 12 Aug 2018, 05:29

I think that a boy and a gilrl be definitely friends if they want.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 271

Postby simplyfred » 12 Aug 2018, 13:07

The answer definitely is yes. Friendship choose no gender.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Blessed15 » 12 Aug 2018, 21:47

It is possible to be just friends but the potential for complicated situations is also real. A lot of understanding will be required if they also have their own romantic partners. Imagine you are guy and your girl is always seen with another guy friend. My understanding is that friends spend time with each other and do a lot of things together. A lot of understanding will be required from you.
It is also true that there are friendships that have slowly or rapidly developed into romantic relationships.

Blessed15

ForumCoin: 51

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic