*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How do you know a site is a scam?

Postby beriut » 14 Jul 2018, 09:08

Too many bad reviews especially with the payout.
There are many sites now that really check the legitimacy and security of sites now, I'm using scamadviser and netbusinessrating and its useful. There were also some reviews here already so be sure to check it first before trying.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Banner Ad

Postby kaka135 » 14 Jul 2018, 09:52

Nowadays I like to check on BMF whether a site is legit or not, as there are members talking about the particular program, and sharing their experience. We can also find out the information at FC. As I trust some members on these two sites, so I always believe their experience. Though there are also many sites or blogs reviewing the programs, I don't really know whether they are true or not. Net Business Rating is also one of the sites I like to check.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Jul 2018, 11:36

If a Site disables it's forum, It is already and early warning sign it is about to go scam. There are special cases though.... Humanatic didnt turn scam but they close down their forums because of the racism between members.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby anorona » 14 Jul 2018, 12:21

sometimes, scam site hide their scheme by paying the pioneer. members, they do this on purpose. If you try to look on some past btc hyip site that turned out to be a scam site, you will see some good reviews at first.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jul 2018, 13:58

Its so very difficult to figure out but higher payout do make us a bit suspicious about them at early stage

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby PsycheScribbles » 14 Jul 2018, 14:32

I always check and consult forums first before engaging with and signin up for a site.

PsycheScribbles

ForumCoin: 336

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 15:40

PsycheScribbles wrote:I always check and consult forums first before engaging with and signin up for a site.

It works if the site is already been online for quite some time. But if it is just new site then, it's hard to tell if they are scam until they are proven. So it will take time to determine it.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby yakuma » 07 Mar 2019, 06:12

Angie10 wrote:One of the red flags for me personally is when a site promises the world, when everything sounds too good to be true. For instance, when they claim you can make $500 per week. I mean, cmon! Or when the cash out threshold is set too high. I turn the other way and run for the hills.

BTW @ yakuma... there's already a thread on this here :)

Oh sorry. I thought there was none. I will look for it.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 29

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum