*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

I cannot view my full profile on facebook.

Postby anorona » 07 Jul 2018, 13:46

This is my problem for 2 days now. Whenever I try to view my facebook timeline, it will not show my full profile. It only shows my cover photo, primary, featured photo and featured friend but after that, my posts just keeps loading. I have no problem on viewing my friends profile, it is just my profile that wont show my full timeline. Does anybody experience the same before? what can do to fix this prob? Even my friends cannot view my full timeline. I reported the problem to their support but I did not get any response from them. Anyone help me please :(

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Re: I cannot view my full profile on facebook.

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Jul 2018, 14:24

I think they have detected that you are using a Fake Name and profile pic on Facebook and that's why they are doing it, You need to replace it with real name and Photo :lol:

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby anorona » 07 Jul 2018, 15:07

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think they have detected that you are using a Fake Name and profile pic on Facebook and that's why they are doing it, You need to replace it with real name and Photo :lol:

Well it is okay now, so your prediction is wrong. :)

anorona

Postby Kei » 11 Jul 2018, 22:23

anorona wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I think they have detected that you are using a Fake Name and profile pic on Facebook and that's why they are doing it, You need to replace it with real name and Photo :lol:

I thought it was wrong too. Probably a browser issue or something else. People use any name they like on social media.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby anamika161088 » 12 Jul 2018, 09:33

May be browser is causing this issue. You can try checkin in using different browser

anamika161088

ForumCoin: 232

Postby anorona » 14 Jul 2018, 12:51

Kei wrote:
anorona wrote:

I thought it was wrong too. Probably a browser issue or something else. People use any name they like on social media.

I dont know it is true but some say that it could happen if you do not post anything on your profile for a long time.

anamika161088 wrote:May be browser is causing this issue. You can try checkin in using different browser

I tried that but it did not work. It is a facebook bug i guess. I am just happy now that it was fixed already.

anorona

Postby Abigael » 15 Jul 2018, 08:28

Maybe it is just a problem with your network or the browser you are using. Have you tried using a different browser?

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby augusta » 15 Jul 2018, 11:04

I experience this sometimes it just a browser issue, I.use another browser and i.don't experience such

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby Chameli » 18 Jul 2018, 01:52

I sometimes experience this kind of problem. In my experience this is related to internet connection or browser.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby anorona » 18 Jul 2018, 13:49

a_jerobon wrote:Maybe it is just a problem with your network or the browser you are using. Have you tried using a different browser?

i did but it did not work that time. the problem is not on my browser nor on my device
but on my facebook account. After a fews, it went back to normal. I search on google
about this and i learned that some people experience
this problem before, they said that using your facebook account to some application can also cause this bug.

anorona

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News