*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: EarnThatBuck Forum

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Jun 2018, 08:02

JASPREET wrote:This will only make things difficult for the members there so eventually the admin should change the ways how this website works
its not easy as we've been waiting for ffu rules to change for months now and that did not happen so it's not possible to this site to change some of its rules.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Banner Ad

Postby Amans1234 » 14 Jun 2018, 08:10

What is the daily limit of posting a thread there? Is it unlimited like forumcoin?

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Jun 2018, 08:42

I have just joined this forum and I really like it. It has a similar set up to ForumCoin and is pretty easy to navigate. It may be slow earning but I don't mind that. I feel positive about it. :D

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby anyona54 » 14 Jun 2018, 09:01

These payed to comment sites are now launching too much that I think we have to be very carefull with some of them. To reach the minimum cashout according to calculations you have to make 400 posts.

That is 10000÷25. This I think would take a couple of days and hard work to earn, considering it is still new and may be a point of scam. With the careful guys like me, I think we are going to give it some time before we can try it.

anyona54
Banned

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 141

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jun 2018, 06:28

anyona54 wrote:These payed to comment sites are now launching too much that I think we have to be very carefull with some of them. To reach the minimum cashout according to calculations you have to make 400 posts.
If the site is legitimate with patients the site will grow. What is minimum payout now for the forum

That is 10000÷25. This I think would take a couple of days and hard work to earn, considering it is still new and may be a point of scam. With the careful guys like me, I think we are going to give it some time before we can try it.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Amans1234 » 15 Jun 2018, 12:55

Has anyone been paid through this forum site till date?

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Jun 2018, 20:19

Amans1234 wrote:Has anyone been paid through this forum site till date?
not anyone yet since the site is still new and we're getting to know the site well.

ruthmongare

Postby katkat » 16 Jun 2018, 05:38

sprite1950 wrote:I have just joined this forum and I really like it. It has a similar set up to ForumCoin and is pretty easy to navigate. It may be slow earning but I don't mind that. I feel positive about it. :D

Because of your positive review i will consider signing up there. I will get back to you and share whatever i can get from that site in here. I am hoping that this can be beneficial to all users.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby JASPREET » 16 Jun 2018, 10:42

Its very positive to see members joining this website and if they able to get paid then i will consider joining

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby augusta » 16 Jun 2018, 11:49

What is the minimum payout for this site and how is the posting like,do you have unlimited posting time on there

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jun 2018, 13:49

I'm hearing some movement about this forum and I hope it's nice and I can join and learn about it

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Jun 2018, 16:18

Thanks for sharing this new PTP site. I hope that the site is able to sustain the test of time and the users get paid. How far are you from the payout?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Jun 2018, 16:53

augusta wrote:What is the minimum payout for this site and how is the posting like,do you have unlimited posting time on there
Minimum payout is 10,000 points which is equivalent to 10 cents. Quite slow in deed

ruthmongare

Postby Anindita » 17 Jun 2018, 08:46

So we have to wait for quite a long time to get paid.

Anindita

ForumCoin: 78

Postby sprite1950 » 17 Jun 2018, 09:11

ruthmongare wrote:
tusziget wrote:That is great that you have shared that info with us.It is a new paid to post forum?Do you have some payment proof ?Or what are the payment options?
its still new PTP. It was launched this week on Tuesday even the forum itself doesn't have many posts its so slow earning but once I reach the threshold will share with you.

I love it and it's doing quite well considering it's just opened. It could do with some more members though. The site seems to have some sort of connection with Grabpoints.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum