*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Going back to ffu

Postby augusta » 14 Jun 2018, 15:37

amitkokiladitya wrote:I can go back and make a few posts on the site. But I really wonder if I will get any members online or not. The site must have a drastic reduction in its activities.
amitkokiladitya wrote:I can go back and make a few posts on the site. But I really wonder if I will get any members online or not. The site must have a drastic reduction in its activities.

I wish we can all go back to the site the site was just trying to come up.then but with passage of time it like people have all gone away

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby tusziget » 14 Jun 2018, 15:47

I liked the site as well very much and was active there.The site owner could just have made some posting rules,less posts per day etc,and more members would have stayed active there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby peachpurple » 14 Jun 2018, 17:02

I have not register at ffu yet. Better stay put at DC. Safer.

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 334

Postby steve99 » 14 Jun 2018, 18:09

All forums are just good as long as they are legit. I never mind slow pay. If my funds can accumulate with time and after the hardwork I am rewarded, then matter what limit they set you will still earn in the end.

Online jobs are not for income, I personaly combine many of them and use the earnings to pay my ISP, hence I do not manually work to pay my ISP.

steve99
Banned

ForumCoin: 16

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Jun 2018, 22:54

O have checked the site howver, I did not register. I did not like the posting rules on the site. The site pays so little reward but have tough posting rules.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby anorona » 15 Jun 2018, 05:23

If they could lower the required characters per posting, I think many will come to the site. 400 characters is acceptable for a new thread, but i think it is too much for a reply, and also for payment proofs.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby ceci » 15 Jun 2018, 06:21

anorona wrote:If they could lower the required characters per posting, I think many will come to the site. 400 characters is acceptable for a new thread, but i think it is too much for a reply, and also for payment proofs.

Agree, same here. 400 characters is about 100 plus words, which could be too much for a reply, so doest worth it.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jun 2018, 06:45

The worst is that in an attempt to make up the 400 character s you could also write somethings that are out of points

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jun 2018, 10:09

I'm not recommending anyone to try forum for u. Instead try to post more on forum coin and earn legit

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jun 2018, 10:33

Going Back to Forum For will mean accepting our mistake that admin was right in making those ilogical rules

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 571

Postby Yugocean » 15 Jun 2018, 13:32

I too won't go back, and anyone going back will only waste time in writing long posts for no reason.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby ceci » 15 Jun 2018, 15:40

I dont blame on the rule since he is.the owner, but just it does not fit my criteria.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby tusziget » 15 Jun 2018, 16:33

I didn't went back to check on the site,if there are still members active on the site,but I think there is no member active on the site,because it will take long time to write couple of posts every day.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby kaphokz » 15 Jun 2018, 17:39

No, I will not go back. It is because of their postkng limit

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jun 2018, 19:02

I pray more post to paid forums exist, at least before they get dried we should have earn something reasonable from there

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum