*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

r/signupsforpay

Postby Netherrealmer » 18 May 2018, 13:43

I found another subreddit for making money. It is like a rival for slave labour. I think slave labour is still better but that is just me being biased since I made cash with slave labour. It's community is smaller than slave labour but their tasks are easier but riskier since some task may require you to spend money.

Most clients here are people paying people to be their referral.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Banner Ad

Re: r/signupsforpay

Postby kaphokz » 18 May 2018, 14:30

Do you join in that site? If you join, Are you already paid?

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby augusta » 18 May 2018, 15:01

I don't think reddit is allowing new sign ups. I couldn't sign up to it earlier even with the link you gave me

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby kataomoi » 18 May 2018, 15:24

Thanks for sharing this subreddit. I just had a look and the offers are quite attractive. I don't see a lot of offers for international users though.. some of them are asking for a US phone number. I'll have to see if I can find an app download that is available to me because I don't have a US number at the moment.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 May 2018, 16:05

Does it mean they reward you for referring people even without being active cos I am wondering why people pay for referrals

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Netherrealmer » 18 May 2018, 17:49

kaphokz wrote:Do you join in that site? If you join, Are you already paid?
Its not a website it is a subreddit.

--- 19 May 2018, 03:49 ---

ahmedo24 wrote:Does it mean they reward you for referring people even without being active cos I am wondering why people pay for referrals
they pay you for being their referral.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby ruthmongare » 19 May 2018, 08:29

I haven't even tried slavelabour but once I get information whether it's opened worldwide I won't hesitate trying it.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby JASPREET » 19 May 2018, 09:05

kataomoi wrote:Thanks for sharing this subreddit. I just had a look and the offers are quite attractive. I don't see a lot of offers for international users though.. some of them are asking for a US phone number. I'll have to see if I can find an app download that is available to me because I don't have a US number at the moment.

Then its only for US members? So we cannot join and earn from it. They should accept members internationally

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby Netherrealmer » 19 May 2018, 09:21

Nope many of them are global there are just some clients who are just foolish thinking Americans will work on a beer money type subreddit.

--- 19 May 2018, 19:21 ---

ruthmongare wrote:I haven't even tried slavelabour but once I get information whether it's opened worldwide I won't hesitate trying it.

Slave labour is global.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby kataomoi » 19 May 2018, 09:29

JASPREET wrote:Then its only for US members? So we cannot join and earn from it. They should accept members internationally
It's not US only, but many of the offers I saw last night are targeted towards US members. There are also some offers for international members, but they don't seem as attractive to me. It's free to get a reddit account so it's not going to hurt to take a look and see if anything works out for you.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby jackchun » 19 May 2018, 10:04

is it a multi tasks earning site?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby ahmedo24 » 19 May 2018, 16:13

kataomoi wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Then its only for US members? So we cannot join and earn from it. They should accept members internationally
It's not US only, but many of the offers I saw last night are targeted towards US members. There are also some offers for international members, but they don't seem as attractive to me. It's free to get a reddit account so it's not going to hurt to take a look and see if anything works out for you.

From your analysis, it will be better not to rely on sites like these if you are not from US cos you may get one task per month

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby augusta » 19 May 2018, 18:00

ahmedo24 wrote:
kataomoi wrote:

From your analysis, it will be better not to rely on sites like these if you are not from US cos you may get one task per month

you might be right because even signing up from my own end isn't easy I'm still getting try again message

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Netherrealmer » 19 May 2018, 18:48

ahmedo24 wrote:
kataomoi wrote:

they only have few US only tasks. Majority of workers are not American. Americans wont write an article for 5 dollars.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby jackchun » 22 May 2018, 03:02

many workers are Phillip and Indian

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum