*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Need online work, Badly

Postby talkerbee » 18 May 2018, 12:58

kaphokz wrote:Yes, that is my main problem because I am not living in a tier 1 country

What country are you from? Your fellow countrymen here can help you. They can share you from there online journey and make recommendations on what sites best work on your country.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Postby junrose123 » 18 May 2018, 13:01

I really need some online work to have some extra income that would help me increase my monthly earnings.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 May 2018, 13:22

We all like to make some good money online but it doesn't come easy and takes more time then offline but its more comfortable actually

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby kaphokz » 18 May 2018, 14:33

talkerbee wrote:
kaphokz wrote:Yes, that is my main problem because I am not living in a tier 1 country

What country are you from? Your fellow countrymen here can help you. They can share you from there online journey and make recommendations on what sites best work on your country.

My countrymen always suggest some investment site, I don't want some sites like that.

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby Happyland » 18 May 2018, 16:03

Yes, that is my main problem because I am not living in a tier 1 country[/quote]
What country are you from? Your fellow countrymen here can help you. They can share you from there online journey and make recommendations on what sites best work on your country.[/quote]

My countrymen always suggest some investment site, I don't want some sites like that.[/quote]

Kaphokz, you have received a lot of very good advice from those in a similar situation as yourself. Besides the advice on your thread, there is a lot of priceless information to be found throughout the business, money and wealth forum section. What have you decided to do? What have you done thus far?

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby SWAYA27 » 19 May 2018, 05:06

Work hard on Humanatic. I would like to know what is this penalty. I am interested in joining Humanatic. What are these penalty calls? Also, for more solutions try out bitlanders, mylot , and obviously you are here in forumcoin so be active here as well. I am also a student like you. I am on mylot, bitlanders, and obviously on forumcoin. I will be happy to tell you that such sites, mylot, bitlanders, and forumcoin are good sites where you can definitely earn money for writing blog posts , articles etc.

--- 19 May 2018, 05:20 ---

Work hard on Humanatic. I would like to know what is this penalty. I am interested in joining Humanatic. What are these penalty calls? Also, for more solutions try out bitlanders, mylot , and obviously you are here in forumcoin so be active here as well. I am also a student like you. I am on mylot, bitlanders, and obviously on forumcoin. I will be happy to tell you that such sites, mylot, bitlanders, and forumcoin are good sites where you can definitely earn money for writing blog posts , articles etc.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 271

Postby anorona » 19 May 2018, 06:14

We all want to have a good earning and work online, but there is a limited chance fpr some to have a regular income online especially if you do not have the skill to offer.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby thisnthat » 19 May 2018, 15:59

kaphokz wrote:My countrymen always suggest some investment site, I don't want some sites like that.

Yeah, I avoid anything like that.

Here's another suggestion - check out this page: viewforum.php?f=37

From there, you can see which sites are actually paying people, and on a regular basis. Maybe some of those will work for you.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby nela13 » 29 May 2018, 15:00

cinderella wrote:You can also try transcribing. You need to listen to the pre-recorded audio and you need to transcribe it. TranscribMe pays 20 dollars per hour.

I have already heard about this site but never actually tried it. I tried once Humanatic but they rejected me because they didn' t recognize my paypal as being verified.
Are you working in TranscribMe? Is the accent easy to understand?

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby amitkokiladitya » 29 May 2018, 15:16

Paid to post forum sites, task-based sites and survey sites can help you earn some amount but only if you are regular in your work. Working online is not easy and it requires a lot of dedication and willpower.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby ahmedo24 » 29 May 2018, 22:37

Most time before you join any online earning platforms, you must understand that earning online is a gradual process that involves accessing right information to hit a target

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby arunima » 30 May 2018, 01:54

If you are looking for earning good, you have to go for jobs like transcribing as suggested by one of our members here on the forum. $20 per hour is pretty good. Other forum sites and survey and small tasks sites can be an added one as they need more time and earning is very slow.

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby verity » 30 May 2018, 08:54

thiers a lot online jobs you can see! but its up to u if u want Only to earn a cents or bucks or 100 to thousands in 1 month! but you need to have Skills!@

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby ceci » 30 May 2018, 09:22

kaphokz wrote:Good day! I am currently finding a job, I tried paid to post, cryptocurrency, fiverr (no one orders my gig), upwork (they didn't approve my resume), Humanatic (I always get a penalty because I am always wrong in my reviews) now I want a job that is permanent. Any suggestions or comments guys? I am a student and I want to make my own money. Because I don't want to ask my mother some money when me and my friends are hanging out.

Sorry to hear that Upwork rejected your resume, it did reject mine too. :(
What's your aim income from online sources?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby JASPREET » 30 May 2018, 09:22

Online work cannot help you pay your debts so you need to find job to earn money and its very difficult to earn online

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum