*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Being comfortable on a site is important

Postby sprite1950 » 18 May 2018, 09:12

We've had some discussion about feeling comfortable on different sites and one thing people say about ForumCoin is that it feels comfortable and they feel they can post what they are thinking without worrying about doing something wrong. Obviously we should make posts that add value to the site and stick to the rules but generally people feel happy here.

What is it that makes you feel comfortable on a site and what makes you feel uncomfortable?

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Re: Being comfortable on a site is important

Postby nela13 » 18 May 2018, 11:09

I need to feel comfortable to keep working on a site, if the site's rules keep changing and I never know when will I do something wrong I put that site for a second plan and only visit it sporadically.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby suny » 18 May 2018, 11:17

I don't post unless I feel comfortable or have something to say that would add to the topic even on Forumcoin where people think they can get away with posting anything. I have seen a good number of suspended/blocked accounts which is proof enough that the moderators are keeping a close vigil.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby cinderella » 18 May 2018, 11:55

Being able to freely express yourself is one thing that will make me comfortable and would stay longer in a certain site. The rule should be clear to make it easy for the members to follow.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby junrose123 » 18 May 2018, 13:03

I agree on this statement that one should be comfortable on a site so that one can do a lot and it will help to motivate others on a certain site.

junrose123

Referrals: 6

Postby Silvermist » 18 May 2018, 13:13

While it is true that we should contribute meaningful posts,we should feel good participating.To be active on a site,one should ''feel at home'' there.

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 983

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 May 2018, 13:19

yeah comfort is so much important for me as well, I am more comfortable on mylot and Forum coin and that's why i am on these websites

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby talkerbee » 18 May 2018, 13:19

Here in FC, I feel comfortable because they are not so strict on posting. The site don't require to have a very perfect English gramming. As long as everyone is able to understand your written then it is acceptable. Most members here are very respectful to your thoughts and ideas even your reply is not digging to the main topic.

Uncomfortable here? Too many interesting topics posted, I can't choose easily what first to reply.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby kaphokz » 18 May 2018, 14:36

talkerbee wrote:Here in FC, I feel comfortable because they are not so strict on posting. The site don't require to have a very perfect English gramming. As long as everyone is able to understand your written then it is acceptable. Most members here are very respectful to your thoughts and ideas even your reply is not digging to the main topic.

Uncomfortable here? Too many interesting topics posted, I can't choose easily what first to reply.

I agree with you! They also don't have some rules in commenting

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby arunima » 18 May 2018, 14:40

I feel comfortable when the rules are simple and clear, the site has friendly members, is worth of your time and effort, offers something to learn and above all a good moderators to keep a vigil. Forumcoin has all of these and I have a good experience so far.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby tusziget » 18 May 2018, 14:41

I am feeling very comfortable here in Forum Coin.I love visiting the forum every day,and sharing my thoughtts and reading other members opinions as well.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby morgoodie » 18 May 2018, 15:04

I feel comfortable on here because everyone is friendly and helpful. The rules aren't complicated or strict. The admin are helpful and treat us like human beings. Some other sites aren't like that. The rules are sometimes hard to understand or not very clear. Sometimes, the community isn't as friendly especially if you are new to it. I won't work on a site that I don't feel comfortable on.

morgoodie

Postby Happyland » 18 May 2018, 17:34

Being comfortable on a site is everything. That is what makes you stick around on a site. I will not a site is worth my time if I don't feel comfortable. People can feel uncomfortable for different reasons. Gladly I feel comfortable on the sites that I use.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby peachpurple » 18 May 2018, 17:43

I feel comfortable while commenting at FC, Hubpages and Mylot, the team members are friendly, no bashing, feel like 2nd home

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 May 2018, 17:48

What makes you feel comfortable in a site most times have to do with topics of discussion, if they are in your area of interest you tend make meaningful contributions and you feel happy and comfortable

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum