*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: Negative rating for a newbie? how cruel...

Postby blair » 18 May 2018, 00:45

I think CyberFreak said it well about reputation. Although it is sad to see someone go we all have our choices and decisions to make. I just hope though that we be careful with our decisions and what we write in reply. It is pretty obvious the OP took the message of sprite at a different context. The OP misunderstood the use of the word "shame on you" and finally made the decision to leave.

Learn to CHILL everyone. ;)

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Banner Ad

Postby bendahara » 18 May 2018, 01:08

You got it easy dude.

When I was a newbie on my second day,I had two negative. Yes two coming from the admin and a warning from them to tell me that my posts are not value adding. I was like hey you look at some of the posts here, it is much worse than mine.

Somehow we got to the point I nearly give up, but I don’t give up so now I have everything going up.

I don’t think anyone here has a worse start than me. If I can survive so can you too.

bendahara

ForumCoin: 296

Postby arunima » 18 May 2018, 05:13

As a newbie, I got a negative from the admin on my second day and I have no complaints about it. In fact i took it positively. Moderators have their duty to maintain the quality of the posts and they do it for the good of the site. It was an indication that I should be more cautious and post quality posts only. So take it positively. Giving a negative is also way to guide you to maintain your post quality :)

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby fistsworn » 18 May 2018, 07:36

Unless it affects your sales, who cares?

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 53

Postby rievilla » 18 May 2018, 08:00

I meant no harm to you guys, i just wanna go but i can't delete my account. Kindly delete my account Mr. Sam you being the moderator. I hope God will bless your goodness. Thank you

rievilla
Banned

ForumCoin: 1

Postby sprite1950 » 18 May 2018, 08:57

Really sorry you're leaving us and I hope you realise I wasn't being unkind. Why don't you just leave your profile and maybe one day you will change your mind and come back. :)

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby rievilla » 18 May 2018, 11:18

sprite1950 wrote:Really sorry you're leaving us and I hope you realise I wasn't being unkind. Why don't you just leave your profile and maybe one day you will change your mind and come back. :)

Please @sprite1950, don't take it against you. You're not the reason I'm leaving. I am not comfortable anymore... Don't take the burden, it's mine. I want you to have peace of mind. I guess I know you from other site where I have been a member for more than 10 years. Have a great day.

I always want to delete my account in any site that I will not be using anymore. But I can't see any option to delete it that is why I am asking the help of the moderator. I tried to delete my email but it's not working. Sad to say I felt trapped.

rievilla
Banned

ForumCoin: 1

Postby BernadineGarcia » 18 May 2018, 16:51

Sometimes we just really have to deal with other people. Welcome to ForumCoin! :D

BernadineGarcia

ForumCoin: 127

Postby Sam » 18 May 2018, 22:29

rievilla wrote:I meant no harm to you guys, i just wanna go but i can't delete my account. Kindly delete my account Mr. Sam you being the moderator. I hope God will bless your goodness. Thank you

Hi rievilla,

We will be sorry to see you go and I apologize that your experience on ForumCoin was not as welcoming as you had hoped. From the replies to this thread, I hope you see how kind and nice the members here are!

Unfortunately, I am not able to delete or remove accounts. You will need to PM @CyberFreak or @Fergal, although I am not sure whether account deletion is allowed. In saying that, keeping your account does no harm. ForumCoin sends no newsletters or marketing emails.

Sam

Sam

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 179

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions