*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Has anyone joined Cointiply?

Postby kaka135 » 06 May 2018, 13:36

I just joined this new site where there are several ways to earn, including:
- faucet (claim at least 15 coins hourly)
- playing simple games
- watching videos
- completing offers
- playing mining game
- mining

100 coins = 100 satoshis

Minimum payout:
1) direct withdraw to bitcoin wallet: 100K coins
2) withdraw to FaucetHub: 35K coins
3) withdraw DOGE: 50K coins

The minimum payout looks high, but I am having fun playing and earning on the site now. I knew about this site from BMF, and the cointiply admin is answering questions quite actively there.

Though some offerwalls are not available to International members, there are still a few ways for us to earn coins. Admin also mentions there are more new features coming up soon.

What do you think about the site?

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Re: Has anyone joined Cointiply?

Postby Happyland » 06 May 2018, 14:17

Question for you: are there a lot of pop-ups, short links, pop-unders and mining that automatically runs on users devices?

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby augusta » 06 May 2018, 14:28

This will be a great site for tier 1 countries since they can take part in all the offers ,was will.join this though minimum cash out for faucet hub is high.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby kataomoi » 06 May 2018, 15:08

I've seen this site on BMF, but I never looked into it. I don't really like joining sites that require a high minimum to cashout. It makes me nervous because so many BTC sites/faucets go down every day. There's never a guarantee. What if I get to cashout, but they close down? It'd be a waste of time.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby kaka135 » 06 May 2018, 15:32

Happyland wrote:Question for you: are there a lot of pop-ups, short links, pop-unders and mining that automatically runs on users devices?

Yes, there are many popup ads. I don't know about the mining, as I am not interested in mining, so I didn't check on it.

--- 06 May 2018, 23:35 ---

kataomoi wrote:I've seen this site on BMF, but I never looked into it. I don't really like joining sites that require a high minimum to cashout. It makes me nervous because so many BTC sites/faucets go down every day. There's never a guarantee. What if I get to cashout, but they close down? It'd be a waste of time.

You are right. I actually didn't really notice the high minimum payout until I wrote this post. :lol:
Now your question really triggers me to think if I am going to continue, but what I like about the site is that there are many interesting ways to earn, but not just click and claim. :roll:

kaka135

Postby Yugocean » 06 May 2018, 15:45

Owner is in BMF, this is the only best thing; so we may know when he will pay us.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby Braids » 06 May 2018, 15:53

Yes, i have a account but im not active there. Is one of the faucet games i have tried in the last days/ weeks

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby kaka135 » 06 May 2018, 16:06

Yugocean wrote:Owner is in BMF, this is the only best thing; so we may know when he will pay us.

Yes, besides many new features, it's actually because the owner is active in the thread in BMF that made me want to join the site. Moreover, it seems like the owner is quite serious, though sometimes it's hard to tell whether it's legit. ;)

kaka135

Postby nela13 » 06 May 2018, 16:06

Can we join directly or is it only through Faucethub? By the way, do you know if there is a deal in BMF marketplace to join the site?

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby sprite1950 » 06 May 2018, 20:34

I've just been reading the thread on BMF and there is someone who says they got scammed when it came to payout so be careful people.

https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/ ... git.12129/

sprite1950

Referrals: 10

Postby riddy09 » 06 May 2018, 22:03

I've seen it as one of the FaucetHub faucets. I believe I have an account but I stopped early because the payout looks very high. I think they pay considering it's one of the highest paid faucets in FH at least weekly but just have like 100+ members active.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 May 2018, 05:52

I have read about this site on bmf and it is legitimate though I am yet to join but hopefully soon

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Silvermist » 07 May 2018, 06:28

I think I will look it up.I am not in any such sites.Of course,I am not interested in mining.But I may join Cointiply.

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 983

Postby kataomoi » 07 May 2018, 08:41

sprite1950 wrote:I've just been reading the thread on BMF and there is someone who says they got scammed when it came to payout so be careful people.

https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/ ... git.12129/
Yes, I saw that too. And actually the site was labelled as a SCAM for a few weeks on BMF. But the owner proved some things and it changed back to LEGIT status. Anyway, I'm not interested in joining the site but to those who are currently on the site, this piece of information might be important to them.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby verity » 07 May 2018, 09:20

first time to hear Cointiply? but looks like interesting hope they added paypal or payza as a payment processor i will join

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum