*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Re: Are you afraid of natural disasters?

Postby puregrace » 12 Apr 2018, 15:20

I really don't know what is natural disaster, but recently had severe health issues due to natural reason. So, it may be a natural disaster for me and I really felt like I was dying.

puregrace

ForumCoin: 32

Banner Ad

Postby junrose123 » 13 Apr 2018, 03:12

Yes of course because natural disasters are not good for ourselves because it can sometimes take lives of our fellowmen.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 14 Apr 2018, 02:12

I lived in Oklahoma and survived tornados. Those are the only natural disasters I have gone through, so yeah I have. It's scary, but crazy as it sounds I loved watching them in the distance.

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 251

Postby nicky2db » 14 Apr 2018, 04:37

In the Caribbean we are tormented by hurricanes mostly. A bit of earthquake hear and there, but we haven't had any major one since the one that struck Haiti a few years back.

The natural disaster that i fear the most is a tornado. I really would not want to get caught in a tornado and when I travel to the US i avoid spending too much time in tornado prone states.

nicky2db

ForumCoin: 228

Postby anorona » 17 Apr 2018, 14:11

yes I am. Natural disasters are those ypu cannot control or even predict. Sometimes it just happens and take many lives.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Sunflower_Michele54 » 21 Apr 2018, 22:44

The only natural disaster I've been through was Hurricane Sandy. I would say that I am afraid of natural disasters. The ones that scare me the most are tsunamis and tornadoes. I hope that I will never be faced with either of them.

Sunflower_Michele54

ForumCoin: 67

Postby cmoneyspinner » 21 Apr 2018, 23:37

Every human being in the world is afraid of natural disasters. If you're not scared when you should be scared, then you are probably too young and innocent to know the danger or you are mentally incapable of understanding the danger. Fear is a natural survival instinct.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,825

Postby verity » 22 Apr 2018, 03:31

i feared the most is Earthquake cause i experience it a couple of times

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby aecel » 22 Apr 2018, 16:02

puregrace wrote:I really don't know what is natural disaster, but recently had severe health issues due to natural reason. So, it may be a natural disaster for me and I really felt like I was dying.

Natural disasters are caused by natural forces like an earthquake, flood, tsunami, hurricanes, tornadoes, and volcanic eruptions.

aecel

ForumCoin: 391

Postby Angie10 » 22 Apr 2018, 16:45

I am!! We don't get them in Botswana but when I watch the news and see them happening in other countries; people losing their homes, families and their own lives, it breaks my heart. It's just awful and with global warming, they seem to be happening more regularly and with more intensity. Just scary!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,437

Postby darkthorn » 22 Apr 2018, 18:37

No I am not afraid because I don't see life and death as most people, I am not afraid of death, to me it is just a portal to who we really are. My spiritual believes give me a different understanding of the world, the energies around us and our life purposes.

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 342

Postby Danny B. » 22 Apr 2018, 18:50

I wouldn't say i'm afraid of it, but very cautious indeed..

I don't like the idea of living next to the beach, for example.. because I know that Tsunami treats are very real.. it's just something that's hard to predict, so I just try to avoid being close to the sea for long times.

There are many natural disasters happening worldwide nowadays, so we should be cautious of disasters that may happen near our geographic area.

Danny B.

ForumCoin: 195

Postby kels101 » 25 Apr 2018, 06:54

I am so afraid of Earth quakes.Sometime last year in Botswana we had a slight earth Tremor, i was so scared.We dont experience much of Tremors or earth quakes and the experience was very new to me.We usually have floods but they are not as scary as earthquakes. :cry:

kels101

ForumCoin: 236

Postby verity » 25 Apr 2018, 09:14

mrki444 wrote:Yes I do. My close family survive one few years ago so we should all be afraid.
sorry what natural disasters? your family survived with??

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby freelancermariagrace » 31 Aug 2018, 15:38

Yes, I am scared of natural disasters (typhoon, earthquake, etc). The place where I live is in fact in a danger zone because of the fault line. So when a strong earthquake hits, there is a huge possibility of damages, lives lost, etc. So, I am really hoping and praying that it won't happen.

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 650

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic