*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Weird Invention, Anti-rape condom

Postby Netherrealmer » 16 Apr 2018, 19:49

:wtf: :wtf:

This is RapeX, It's a South African Invention women can use if someone tries to rape them. Women will basically wear it like a tampon and if someone tries to rape them, The rapist will experience teeth and barbwire like spikes and he will have no choice but to escape and go to the nearest hospital.

The inventor said she did this to decrease the case of rape and make men afraid. :shifty: For sure a woman will still get raped by wearing this but the teeth will give her instant revenge.

The scary thing, Some women might use this to get revenge to their boyfriends.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Banner Ad

Re: Weird Invention, Anti-rape condom

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2018, 00:10

I LOVE IT!!! What a surprise to the attacker, huh?

Rape is such a vile crime against a person's humanity All too often the attackers get away with it. This would be instant justice. They sure can't deny they weren't trying to do it! The condom has the DNA to prove it! :lol: :lol:

(NOTE: We had a problem in Texas about rapists not being brought to justice. The excuse was that there was backlog of processing the DNA kits. This is one example of what I meant when I said the attackers often get away with the crime.)

What about men who get raped though? It's a valid question.

By the way, if women use this "protective device" to commit a criminal act motivated by revenge ... they should GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL!!

You were very brave to start this discussion. It's a sensitive subject.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby sprite1950 » 17 Apr 2018, 08:22

That's amazing and a great way of punishing a guy who commits this crime.

If a woman was prepared to wear this, and I'm not sure everyone would be, mainly because they think it's never going to happen to them, then it would be a brilliant deterrent. I have never gone out expecting to be raped and thankfully I never have been so would I go out wearing this on the off chance?

There is also the problem of women using it as revenge on cheating boyfriends and as they have to get a doctor to get it removed it might look as if a man has raped a woman when it was consensual.

sprite1950

ForumCoin: 0

Postby talkerbee » 17 Apr 2018, 13:54

I am curious if it is safe to wear to us women.

fergus1234 wrote:The scary thing, Some women might use this to get revenge to their boyfriends.

It is a good revenge to an unfaithful or cheater husband in my opinion! :think:

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2018, 17:05

@sprite1950 - You make a good point of not "expecting" to be attacked. But there are women who work in certain places or who live in certain places and the possibility of an attack is a daily genuine fear. Surely! It must be that way because someone was desperate enough to conceive of a means of self-defense for these poor women. The creation of that condom is the result of a very deep thought process. I'm just saying ... it's not something I would have thought of.

@talkerbee - I know you meant the revenge thing as a joke but I don't think a woman wanting revenge would be able to use it so easily for that purpose.

cmoneyspinner

Postby Netherrealmer » 17 Apr 2018, 17:25

Another danger, what if the woman forgot she is wearing this and suddenly made love with her boyfriend or husband.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby talkerbee » 18 Apr 2018, 06:27

@cmoneyspinner, if you have cheater boyfriend/husband, will you make a revenge? How? What if your husband commits not just only once nor thrice but many times of adultery, is there a possibility you will used this condom as revenge? Just wanted your opinion. Hope my questions aren't too personal to offense.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby Allius » 18 Apr 2018, 10:01

Hi!
Good points of view... this invention could be used for protection but also for revenge, for example...
Inventions like this one, first of all, makes me sad. This kind of thing should not be necessary... people should respect other's will in all aspects.

One of the only rules that we need as humanity is: My liberty ends when other's liberty start...

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Postby cmoneyspinner » 18 Apr 2018, 16:40

talkerbee wrote:@cmoneyspinner, if you have cheater boyfriend/husband, will you make a revenge? How? What if your husband commits not just only once nor thrice but many times of adultery, is there a possibility you will used this condom as revenge? Just wanted your opinion. Hope my questions aren't too personal to offense.

Absolutely not. Why do that? First of all there are two remedies: forgive and end the relationship OR forgive and maintain the relationship. I would probably choose the first remedy. Just walk away.

But there is also a consideration of my own well being. I have already been hurt and offended. Why am I going to compound that pain by risking a criminal act and ending up in jail for it? Does that make sense? My act of revenge may be personal to me but in the eyes of the law it's a crime that is punishable. So now I'm a woman offended who has committed an offense and I'm in jail for it. How is that RIGHT? It makes no sense.

It's an anti-rape condom to protect and defend yourself.
Not a get your revenge condom.

--- 18 Apr 2018, 10:48 ---

Allius wrote:Hi!
Good points of view... this invention could be used for protection but also for revenge, for example...
Inventions like this one, first of all, makes me sad. This kind of thing should not be necessary... people should respect other's will in all aspects.

One of the only rules that we need as humanity is: My liberty ends when other's liberty start...

I always wondered if a woman screamed I HAVE AIDS!! HAVE FUN YOU &*%r##D!! ... whether the attacker would back off and run (or at least "wilt"). I wonder if the attacker would think that contracting a possibly deadly sexually transmitted disease might not be worth completing the act. (Yes I think of stuff like that. I have 6 daughters.)

cmoneyspinner

Postby verity » 22 Apr 2018, 03:40

these is a nice invention! i love to buy these one ! cause im always hear catcalling in men around and in my neighboorhood! i love to see the spikes in that thumbnail

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby ruthmongare » 04 May 2018, 09:54

This is a good invention and wish they could spread to other parts of the world and each woman should bevgiven one for security purposes.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby sprite1950 » 04 May 2018, 10:02

fergus1234 wrote:Another danger, what if the woman forgot she is wearing this and suddenly made love with her boyfriend or husband.

I can't believe a woman would forget she was wearing something like this .. I can't really explain that to a guy .. it's a girl thing :lol: :lol:

sprite1950

Postby Shailabh » 04 May 2018, 10:40

It is very much needed in my country of India. The number of rape has increased so far since the government of BJP came into my country. Now the 4-year-old girl and the 75-year-old woman are also being raped. Our Prime Minister should give such condom to all women.

Shailabh

ForumCoin: 413

Postby junrose123 » 08 May 2018, 16:07

This is a great invention and a great idea as well. I am sure that bad people will now think twice for doing bad things to women.

junrose123

Referrals: 6

Postby verity » 09 May 2018, 09:29

hope these Anti-rape condom would Produce and Government will Submitted it for free with thier female citezens

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic