*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Xenzuu

Postby nela13 » 17 Apr 2018, 11:49

I have recently read some good reviews about this new german site. It is a sort of a social media like Facebook and we can earn by sharing and liking other member's photos, and if other members share and like our photos. The minimum cashout is 25€.
I am not a member yet and I think I will join it. Is anyone here a member? Have you read about it?

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Banner Ad

Re: Xenzuu

Postby Silvermist » 17 Apr 2018, 13:00

No,I have not heard about Xenzuu. Earning the minimum cash out of 25€ will take a long time.I do not think I would join the site.

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 983

Postby nela13 » 17 Apr 2018, 13:09

Silvermist wrote:No,I have not heard about Xenzuu. Earning the minimum cash out of 25€ will take a long time.I do not think I would join the site.

For what I read it doesn't seem to take a lot of time to reach the payout, there are users receiving every month. i am only afraid that it is like Tuetego but this one seems better to me.

nela13

Postby Pradhan » 17 Apr 2018, 13:25

I never heard about the site.I never work any German's site.Xenzuu is a social media site like Facebook.I think This is good news for me.I will work here.But I need to more information about the site.How can I get payment from here? :thumbup:

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 22

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Apr 2018, 13:28

I am member of it as one of my friend requested me to join from her referral but i never put much effort to it and not plans to be on that

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby nela13 » 17 Apr 2018, 13:33

Pradhan wrote:How can I get payment from here?
I think they pay through paypal.
SUPERSINGH wrote:I am member of it as one of my friend requested me to join from her referral but i never put much effort to it and not plans to be on that
Is it the site difficult to navigate? Why aren't you putting effort to earn there?

nela13

Postby ceci » 17 Apr 2018, 15:04

How much we can get per post, like or share there? So, just wondered how long it would take for hit cash out.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Chameli » 17 Apr 2018, 15:44

nela13 wrote:I have recently read some good reviews about this new german site. It is a sort of a social media like Facebook and we can earn by sharing and liking other member's photos, and if other members share and like our photos. The minimum cashout is 25€.
I am not a member yet and I think I will join it. Is anyone here a member? Have you read about it?

This reminds me of a site called tsu that claimed to pay for the users. The site shut down last year.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby augusta » 18 Apr 2018, 00:28

I will have to try this out though.I.have never heard of it,will like to earn through this means it that not difficult

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby junrose123 » 18 Apr 2018, 02:03

I have never heard about it before, is this available worldwide? especially for the Asians?

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 Apr 2018, 06:03

This is my first time to hear about this site, I will also give it shot but I guess what will determine how long it takes to hit 25€ is reward per likes and share and how many shares and like per day

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby kaphokz » 18 Apr 2018, 11:25

Hmm. I think it is a new site, does anyone get paid by this site?

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby Streamguy69 » 18 Apr 2018, 11:47

I tried a similar website that had the same kind of platform as this one that is talked about. I was there for a little while and even had a few referrals but it was slow earning and the referrals did not do much at all. I think it is still there but I have not been in over 6 months. I will stick to this place. At least I know that I can earn and it is not that hard to do :D

Streamguy69

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 437

Postby amitkokiladitya » 18 Apr 2018, 12:11

Such kind of sites are not new. Many have come up and failed the test of time. Is the site only for Germans or open for all?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby talkerbee » 18 Apr 2018, 12:12

ceci wrote:How much we can get per post, like or share there? So, just wondered how long it would take for hit cash out.
Xenzuu don't publish the exact calculation on how much we earn from posting, commenting, liking, and sharing. You may read this to know more how Xenzuu works ----> https://www.xenzuu.com/index.php?mp=pprogramm

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum