*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Re: SuperiorThan writing paid me 19.46 dollars

Postby bestwriter » 13 Apr 2018, 11:16

junrose123 wrote:Wow it's amazing, how can we earn from that site? I am curious about it, can please give us some information?

I think it is by invitation.

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Banner Ad

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Apr 2018, 00:20

I post on superiorThan, I think the site hired a couple of writers to wrote for them. Congrats for being chosen one.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby cinderella » 14 Apr 2018, 00:58

Congratulations! I haven't tried that site yet. I am not sure if it is open to international members. I wish you more earnings from the site.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby bendahara » 14 Apr 2018, 01:36

Congratulation. Hope that the assignment could be somehow a permanent one and let us take a new source of earning.

-- 14 Apr 2018, 11:06 --

Congratulation. Hope that the assignment could be somehow a permanent one and let us take a new source of earning.

bendahara

ForumCoin: 296

Postby Ash » 14 Apr 2018, 11:24

Congrats. I don't post too many questions over there so chances of me getting invited are slim lol

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby bestwriter » 14 Apr 2018, 11:32

bendahara wrote:Congratulation. Hope that the assignment could be somehow a permanent one and let us take a new source of earning.

-- 14 Apr 2018, 11:06 --

It is quite exhausting. I have to post atleast 10 articles in a week to get to 15 plus dollars. These days I have been lax a bit.

bestwriter

Postby Happyland » 15 Apr 2018, 16:48

Congratulations on your payment! Too bad it is a temporary assignment. I would have loved to write some articles on that site. I will keep searching.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2018, 01:00

I was also offered to join the SP Writing Team. They don't have it any more. I did enjoy writing for the site. I only regret they did not have the budget to continue paying the writers. I wrote for about 4 to 6 months. It was good while it lasted.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby bestwriter » 17 Apr 2018, 05:06

cmoneyspinner wrote:I was also offered to join the SP Writing Team. They don't have it any more. I did enjoy writing for the site. I only regret they did not have the budget to continue paying the writers. I wrote for about 4 to 6 months. It was good while it lasted.

How did you know they have stopped. I had not written there for a while but posted one a few days ago and that is not uploaded.

bestwriter

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2018, 16:52

bestwriter wrote:How did you know they have stopped. I had not written there for a while but posted one a few days ago and that is not uploaded.

I contacted the site admin who invited me to join the team about another problem and in the process she told me the SP writer program had been discontinued. I just assumed they had told all the writers. It has something to do with their budget I think. They can't afford to pay the writers any more. I said "I think". Since I'm not an Insider I don't really know. All I do know is I submitted content, it never showed up online, and in a conversation about something else I was told my cash flow stream had dried up! It was no surprise. That's how it usually happens with me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Postby bestwriter » 17 Apr 2018, 22:49

cmoneyspinner wrote:
bestwriter wrote:How did you know they have stopped. I had not written there for a while but posted one a few days ago and that is not uploaded.

I contacted the site admin who invited me to join the team about another problem and in the process she told me the SP writer program had been discontinued. I just assumed they had told all the writers. It has something to do with their budget I think. They can't afford to pay the writers any more. I said "I think". Since I'm not an Insider I don't really know. All I do know is I submitted content, it never showed up online, and in a conversation about something else I was told my cash flow stream had dried up! It was no surprise. That's how it usually happens with me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just got a reply to my query and they confirmed what you have stated. I have not kept a copy of the last article I have requested them to send it to me so that I can post it via postloop

bestwriter

Postby yakuma » 19 Apr 2018, 07:18

What is it like in superior writing? Do you get to choose any task you want anytime and submit it within the given deadline?

yakuma

ForumCoin: 29

Postby bestwriter » 19 Apr 2018, 09:07

yakuma wrote:What is it like in superior writing? Do you get to choose any task you want anytime and submit it within the given deadline?

They have stopped this now. We could choose any topic and were paid once a week maximum of 15 dollars.

bestwriter

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Apr 2018, 17:29

yakuma wrote:What is it like in superior writing? Do you get to choose any task you want anytime and submit it within the given deadline?

People were invited to join the team. It was not open and advertised. I first joined the SP forum via Postloop. If you are in Postloop you can still earn for submitting content and for commenting at SP posts. I was on the team but now I am only earning via Postloop.

cmoneyspinner

Postby bestwriter » 26 Apr 2018, 13:51

cmoneyspinner wrote:

People were invited to join the team. It was not open and advertised. I first joined the SP forum via Postloop. If you are in Postloop you can still earn for submitting content and for commenting at SP posts. I was on the team but now I am only earning via Postloop.

Postloop 2 is now open. but I see all forums are offline. What about you?

bestwriter

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs