*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Anyone interested in starting a Journey to earn $?

Postby Sam » 06 Apr 2018, 09:23

In Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs, we have a beautiful (unused) Topic Attribute:

It's meant for Journey Threads. :D

What are they? They're threads where you set a goal and tell us about your work (and what you've learned along the way) and how you've and progress towards that goal.
Examples: https://www.blackhatworld.com/forums/my ... sions.167/
It could be anything... a journey to $5/ day with Neobux, a Shopify drop-shipping journey to $1000/ month, a CPA journey etc.

The idea is that the thread will motivate you and other members here. Would love to see some members here start earnings journeys.

Sam

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 179

Banner Ad

Re: Anyone interested in starting a Journey to earn $?

Postby nela13 » 06 Apr 2018, 10:22

I wasn't aware of this tab, it could be interesting if we write down our goal and let all the others know it we will probably be more committed to achieving it.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby BitCastDaily » 06 Apr 2018, 10:35

CPA journey is no fun :cry:

BitCastDaily

ForumCoin: 215

Postby Sam » 06 Apr 2018, 21:13

nela13 wrote:I wasn't aware of this tab, it could be interesting if we write down our goal and let all the others know it we will probably be more committed to achieving it.

Exactly! On top of that, you will need to plan out how to achieve your goal so you'll have a set of mini-goals like reach 1000 Instagram followers in week 1 by doing x.

Sam

Postby bestwriter » 07 Apr 2018, 06:39

Sam wrote:In Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs, we have a beautiful (unused) Topic Attribute:

It's meant for Journey Threads. :D

What are they? They're threads where you set a goal and tell us about your work (and what you've learned along the way) and how you've and progress towards that goal.
Examples: https://www.blackhatworld.com/forums/my ... sions.167/
It could be anything... a journey to $5/ day with Neobux, a Shopify drop-shipping journey to $1000/ month, a CPA journey etc.

The idea is that the thread will motivate you and other members here. Would love to see some members here start earnings journeys.

What I see is a print screen shot. Could you give me the link for this please.

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 330

Postby Sam » 07 Apr 2018, 10:01

bestwriter wrote:What I see is a print screen shot. Could you give me the link for this please.

After you open a new topic for a Journey Thread in Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs, you can set the topic attribute (like in the screenshot) below the topic you've just opened. That helps identify it to members.

https://imgur.com/a/CddOO

Sam

Postby Alamanda Bud » 07 Apr 2018, 12:55

I would love to join this. I am about to do affiliate marketing :). I need to finish all of my freelance projects first since I am so busy right now.

Alamanda Bud

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 142

Postby Sam » 10 Apr 2018, 06:53

Alamanda Bud wrote:I would love to join this. I am about to do affiliate marketing :). I need to finish all of my freelance projects first since I am so busy right now.

That's awesome! Would love to see your journey. Do you know specifically what aspect of affiliate marketing you will be doing? :D

Sam

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 11 Apr 2018, 01:22

This sounds pretty cool. And this is also my first time hearing about this section or noticing it. It makes me embarrassed to admit that since I have been here so long. I just started a work at home job but would love to try something. Like followers on Pinterest or something.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby Alamanda Bud » 11 Apr 2018, 07:44

Sam wrote:
Alamanda Bud wrote:I would love to join this. I am about to do affiliate marketing :). I need to finish all of my freelance projects first since I am so busy right now.

That's awesome! Would love to see your journey. Do you know specifically what aspect of affiliate marketing you will be doing? :D

I am thinking about accesstrade and then Amazon. With accesstrade I will focus on local market in my country - Vietnam. With Amazon, I need to find a niche first.

Currently, I don't have time for this plan. I just quit my job and started freelancing here and there. Things are going a little too fast for me now. And I have no prior knowledge in running a website so this will take me a lot of time and effort :).

Alamanda Bud

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 142

Postby bendahara » 11 Apr 2018, 15:15

This is interesting I still don’t know how it works but I will be able to catch up on this after one or two time

bendahara

ForumCoin: 296

Postby Sam » 11 Apr 2018, 21:13

Alamanda Bud wrote:And I have no prior knowledge in running a website so this will take me a lot of time and effort .

Feel free to ask lots of questions in Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News. :) We need more members on ForumCoin making, developing and promoting their own websites.

Sam

Postby Sam » 08 Nov 2018, 03:45

Bump - is anyone looking to start a journey thread? Might be a small FC$ reward from me if you are the first member to start a good one. ;)

Sam

Postby ptrikha21 » 08 Nov 2018, 16:24

Well I am planning for my first forumcoin payout in some time and also from two more sites. Then in end December, I would come out with more articles here.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby Sam » 09 Nov 2018, 09:24

ptrikha21 wrote:Well I am planning for my first forumcoin payout in some time and also from two more sites. Then in end December, I would come out with more articles here.

Hi @ptrikha21 - check out the OP and the example forum given. It gives a good idea of how a journey threads work. They can be really motivating for the person doing it and for the rest of the community.

Sam

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions