*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Do you prefer plain faucets or lotteries?

Postby Sam » 08 Apr 2018, 08:33

Do you use faucets like ForumCoin.win regularly? If so, which do you prefer: fixed small claims or a chance at a big claim (a lottery)? :)

Sam

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 179

Re: Do you prefer plain faucets or lotteries?

Postby grecy0905 » 08 Apr 2018, 09:12

both. If you ask me, I want small claims and then a chance for a lottery, that will pop up while I am regularly claiming for small claims.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby kataomoi » 08 Apr 2018, 10:29

If you are talking about faucets that give you a small amount AND also a chance to win big lotteries, then I prefer those.

But if you're saying pick one or the other -- either get a small amount guaranteed or try for a bigger lottery and maybe get nothing, then I pick the small amount guaranteed. I'd rather get something then get nothing at all.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby Happyland » 08 Apr 2018, 11:35

I don't want to provide a long answer for what seems like a short and easy question but...
Both would be most desirable. As far as picking one it is tough to pick one or the other without all of the details. For example the frequency and process of the drawings matters such as a constant day and time or does it float around like a beautiful bubbly butterfly. The mechanism is also a factor. For example I was reading a site for contests that stated the drawings are selected by their outside accounting team while I also read the drawings are done randomly by in-house computer software. That was funny. I warned people that it was a scam site and to avoid it. As another example some lotteries involve a payment of some sort by members while others do not. Some lotteries are more transparent and verifiable than others. For example in crypto some lotteries claim to be "provably fair" while others boast no such claim. Another variable might include how big is big? Big is a relative word. There are many more variables and unknowns to consider before deciding which one is preferable but I will stop here for now. Kataomoi raises a good point.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby Yugocean » 08 Apr 2018, 18:14

I do not go for lottery as I never won any lottery there so I quit playing for lottery; but I keep earning from faucets due to importance of cryptocurrencies.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby Rational Mind » 08 Apr 2018, 23:50

I have tried faucets as well as lotteries. sadly, I did not make money in both. I left faucets because I could not reach payment threshold and also left lotteries because I never own.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby riddy09 » 08 Apr 2018, 23:58

Faucets usually pays very small. Lottery has very low chance to win. So, both are really not good in comparison. As much as possible we avoid those because in the end it will be not enough for expenses. Only difference I see is that, faucets you can at least have some coins while lotteries you can have either zero or big time jackpot.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby tusziget » 09 Apr 2018, 05:59

I prefer claiming from the faucets satoshis than the lottery type games.Those type of lotteries in faucets are usually in the favor of the house.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Apr 2018, 06:23

I don't even play games, I prefer claiming faucets from the forum

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby augusta » 09 Apr 2018, 06:54

I prefer faucets because I'm sure of the money,lotteries are more of luck and no body can be sure of it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby kaphokz » 09 Apr 2018, 13:02

I prefer both, I think if I am the owner of the forumcoin.win faucet the user should claim just like 5 claim in faucet and then he/she will have a coupon for the lottery just like that.. that is just my suggestion

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby Silvermist » 09 Apr 2018, 16:17

I prefer plain Faucets to lotteries.I never join lotteries,as I have never won any and I do not see my winning anytime.

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 983

Postby chikitta » 09 Apr 2018, 16:57

I would like small faucets that will be a guarantee everytime i claim instead of a lottery that depends on chances.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 354

Postby Yugocean » 09 Apr 2018, 17:30

I do not think it is a good idea to leave faucets; I daily keep claiming from some faucets even if I do not have much time; this is important to keep earning such cash.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Apr 2018, 21:37

claims for faucets may not mean anything reasonable but sooner it will be very expensive and values

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum