*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Crypto Racers - Probably the best Bitcoin game

Postby Braids » 04 Feb 2018, 19:10

Hi all.
Crypto Racers is a Bitcoin game. The main objective is to "race" against other players cars and earn satoshis with that but there is also faucets ( which are called daily jobs ) and other things.

I started 2 or 3 months ago and i make around 600 /700 satoshis when i race , which is ever 75 minutes ( the time with takes to refill my fuel ) but i havent withdraw yet ( but i know it pays ) because there are somethings you should do if you want to earn more, like upgrade your car ( buy updates ) for better stats ( better stats - more satoshis in races ).

Beside satoshis you also earn diamonds and racebux in this game. Racebux is used for game upgrades ( game upgrades, not car upgrades ) , diamonds are used for use in a slot machine to earn racebux or, sometimes, is in the cost of some car upgrades and satoshis..is satoshis..you can acumulate until withdraw or you can use it to buy car upgrades. You can also trade all this in the chat, there are people buying diamonds and racebux for updates, normally is to buy VIP . You cant make deposits in this game, everything is earned in the game.

The users in the chat are very nice and friendly, is a very nice and friendly community, if you have any questions dont hesitate in using the chat. The owner of Crypto Racers is the owner of faucethub and you gonna need a account there because payments are made to faucethub ( than from faucethub you can withdraw to your bitcoin wallet).

I havent made any game upgrades but i think the better ones ( the worth ones ) are one that regenerate your fuel ( for racing ) faster and VIP but you can ask about those things in the chat.

So, if you decide to join do this things:

1- You need a faucethub account. Go to faucethub.io , create account and add your bitcoin adress in your profile

2 - Create your account in Crypto Racers. Go to garage - ( dashboard or profile ) to get your 1st car for free and 100 satoshis.

3 - and this is very important , go to Bank - Vault and store those 100 satoshis there. This is very important because the vault is the only way to keep your satoshis safe. If they arent in the vault other users can run against you and you gonna lose them. Minimum to store in the vault is 100 and same to withdraw /retrieve from there. if you do , for example, a "faucet " that give you 40 satoshis you can and should retrieve the 100 from the vault and store again the 140. If you cant store the 140 because someone is racing against you keep hitting the button untill it stores . If you have satoshis in your balance , don't matter if you are online or not, people can race against you and "steal them". The vault is the only way to protect them.

This is the most important steps when you start. The rest you figure it out ;)

About the races, you have 50 fuel. Each race, for NO VIPS, is 1 fuel. Fuel refill 10 each 15 minutes so is 75 minutes until refill all ( but you have to leave the site open, otherwise take much,much more). Always race cars with less or if not possible same statistics ( the bigger the diference, the better ).
When you have enough money to upgrade your car do it. 1st upgrade you should do is camshaft, cost 1000 satoshis the 1st upgrade. Upgrade the camshaft and than start racing the other cars with the basic stats ( 120 60 10 )

If you can do the surveys i appreciate it because is the only way i get some profit with referrals ( 2% of offerwalls ). Also surveys give you lots of racebux that you can trade for satoshis in the chat which give you a very good start since is always difficult in the start and you may feel a litle demotivate but once you update your car for the 1st time, start racing and earn things start looking much better.

if i see you in the chat i may give you a little help ;)

My ref link is : http://cryptoracers.com/r/25011089
If you join please use my ref link ;)

Also i want to leave here a guide from other user from there , may help you understand better https://cryptoracers.wordpress.com/

Happy Racings ;) :$: :$: :$:

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Re: Crypto Racers - Probably the best Bitcoin game

Postby blair » 04 Feb 2018, 21:10

So if someone beats me in the race I will lose my satoshis? Do I lose all of them or just a certain amount? I think I understand what you meant when you said keep the satoshis in the vault because other players could race with you even when you are offline which is a bit similar to other games I played.

I used your link to register BTW. :mrgreen:

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby jackchun » 05 Feb 2018, 01:17

yes, you will lose satoshis if you lose, just a little. But my stat is already enough high that no one will compete me

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,506

Postby Braids » 05 Feb 2018, 21:29

blair wrote:So if someone beats me in the race I will lose my satoshis? Do I lose all of them or just a certain amount? I think I understand what you meant when you said keep the satoshis in the vault because other players could race with you even when you are offline which is a bit similar to other games I played.

I used your link to register BTW. :mrgreen:

Thanks for be my referral blair ;)
Yes, like jackchun said you lose a little but because lots of players gonna race you because cars with basic stats ( and probably almost basic ) are the main target you lose all your balance if you dont vault it.
For example if someone race you and he/she won 10 satoshis in a race you probably lose 3 or something like that ( dont know for sure ).

You only need to have some satoshis in your balance if you gonna race or if you gonna upgrade your car ( and for trades and probably withdraw but that is much,much later :lol: ).
If you gonna race someone you need to have some satoshis in your balance , the minimum for 1 loss but i always have satoshis for 3 or 4 losses and even if your car is much better you always lose some races. With my 50 fuel ( races ) i normally lose around 10.
Keep your satoshis in the vault

Also if you gonna race someone and says something like is busted means that person dont have satoshis in his balance so you cant race him.

After your 1st car upgrade ( camshaft ) start racing cars with the basic stats ( 120 60 10 ) and you can also try without the upgrade but is better with the upgrade.
To race go to the racer list ( in race, of course ) and in the search type 120 or 120 60 to show only the basic cars. Even when you have lots of upgrades race basic cars is better because of the diference with statistics.

I help you with the start if i see you in the chat ;)

Braids

Postby blair » 05 Feb 2018, 22:43

Hey Braids, Yes I also tried the chat and I think just like faucethub I received something from rain master.

I forgot to ask about the earnings on the other offers, let us say I got paid for doing something on the offers will that earning be stolen by other racers when they beat me in the race?

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby Braids » 06 Feb 2018, 18:45

blair wrote:Hey Braids, Yes I also tried the chat and I think just like faucethub I received something from rain master.

I forgot to ask about the earnings on the other offers, let us say I got paid for doing something on the offers will that earning be stolen by other racers when they beat me in the race?

Hi blair. If you talking about the oferwalls in "Upgrades - Free bitcoins and diamonds" what you earn there is racebux so no , the only thing that can be steal is what you have in your balance ( the green box with the bitcoin symbol ) . The 1st red is fuel, 2nd green is the balance ( not vaulted ) , blue diamonds and the last one red is racebux. Racebux is used for the upgrades that are in that tab but i think most of them arent worth it.
Im only interested in the Fuel Regen +5 and maybe VIP.
Exp boost is not needed , Fuel refill i think you can only use it once and +10 fuel capacity you can get that cheaper by buying cars.
Each extra car you buy, dont matter what it is, give you +10 fuel. You just have to be sure your equiped car is the one with higher stats. If you look at the profile of some High levels users you see they have lots of BMW Z3 :lol:
But for know just earn satoshis, vault -unvault and upgrade your car when have enough starting with camshaft .

About the racebux, if you can do surveys and earn it, you can than trade it in the chat for satoshis. Users buy it , normally to upgrade/keep the vip .Those messages buy racebux x and diamonds x..., the x is how much they offer for each. Normally there arent problems but you can take a print of the chat just in case something go wrong. For trades both users "tip" each other in the chat. If you have diamonds or racebux and are interested in trade for satoshis ask in the chat, they explain.
I never have done any trades in the chat there but is my next step . After i finish upgrade my car the way i want, gonna start with the trades to get racebux to buy the regens+5 ( you can buy 3 i think ).
Also, i only earn something from my referrals if they use the offerwall so if you can do surveys i appreciate it :mrgreen:

and yep, if you are in the chat sometimes you get something from the rain master . users can also tip the rainmaster for bigger rains, etc, you can see the chat rules and commands by clicking in that ? in the chat.

About leveling up i think only matters untill level 15 because untill level 15 you unlock "day jobs" and i think surveys too. looks like the Tap research surveys are the best ( but i cant do them )

Braids

Postby Braids » 13 Mar 2018, 18:47

Just giving a little UP to the topic just in case ( i hope) someone is interrested ( Blair is no longer active there, bad Blair, bad Blair, why you abandon me :( :mrgreen: )

I haven't done any withdraws yet because im still in a upgrade phase but there are people earning good there. The author of the guide ( that you should read if are interrested in the site, is a must to know how things work ) is a premium member now with the 3 +5 regeneration upgrades and is making around 50000 satoshis per day but he have a LOT of free time, i guess.

Now there is a app too explaining how the game works made by another user from the site, you have the link in the guide.

As for me i have bought my 1st +5 regeneration this weekend and bought 1 car so now i have 60 fuel each hour. Before was 50 fuel every 75 minutes. Making some progress , just take some time.

And my last race didn't run bad, 852 satoshis profit

Braids

Postby jackchun » 13 Mar 2018, 23:35

i just earn from daily job eveyday, not participating in race anymore

jackchun

Postby Braids » 14 Mar 2018, 06:41

jackchun wrote:i just earn from daily job eveyday, not participating in race anymore

Why? Then, unless you are selling racebux/diamonds, your earnings are very low, pocket change

Braids

Postby Braids » 07 Apr 2018, 18:28

Well, looks like Cryptoracers gonna close (unfortunatelly) ,only be ON untill 5th May so finally i gonna start doing withdraws soon,probably next weekend.
The owner of Faucethub ,Mexicantarget, gonna close all his game faucets with the exception of faucethub,only faucethub will stay ON. Reason is,he say, because he is married now and father so he dont have time to manage all his faucets

:cry:

Braids

Postby Braids » 05 May 2018, 17:32

Last day :(

One of the users created a forum for CryptoRacers users/members ;)

Braids

Postby jackchun » 06 May 2018, 04:31

cryptoracers should have closed ? today is 6 May already

jackchun

Postby Braids » 06 May 2018, 06:05

jackchun wrote:cryptoracers should have closed ? today is 6 May already

Time zones. Closed for me yesterday , 5 May, around 8:30 PM

Braids