*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

SEO: DIY Vs Hiring Expert

Postby Chameli » 05 Feb 2018, 21:22

SEO or search engine optimization is a technique to make your website visible on the search engines rank page (SERP). Do you do SEO yourself or hire an expert to do SEO for your website?

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Banner Ad

Re: SEO: DIY Vs Hiring Expert

Postby mrki444 » 07 Feb 2018, 11:37

Maybe will be good combination of both. You can do posting on forums and SEO expert can do some other stuff.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby indexer » 07 Feb 2018, 11:52

If you are going to pay someone to the job, you need to be pretty sure that you will recover more cash than you will spend.

indexer

ForumCoin: 46

Postby Rational Mind » 08 Feb 2018, 00:16

indexer wrote:If you are going to pay someone to the job, you need to be pretty sure that you will recover more cash than you will spend.

You make an interesting point. ROI or return on investment is something we need to consider when hiring an expert.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby mrki444 » 11 Feb 2018, 08:47

It's not interesting point. It's realistic point. If your invest don't bring money, you will broke.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby blair » 11 Feb 2018, 09:05

No I do not. SEO practices change so often so I would not bother pay someone to do SEO work for me. Maybe if these people are aware of the new SEO practices I might consider them should I have the budget.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby augusta » 11 Feb 2018, 12:36

I prefer doing it myself unless I can't just handle it,then it pertinent an expert handles it.it good to conserve if need be.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Chameli » 12 Feb 2018, 22:14

augusta wrote:I prefer doing it myself unless I can't just handle it,then it pertinent an expert handles it.it good to conserve if need be.

We can do ourselves, however, the main question is whether the result is as great as the one done by the expert.

Chameli
Banned

Postby cinderella » 13 Feb 2018, 04:04

I want to learn this stuff myself. Perhaps enrolling in some courses could help. However, if I would have enough fund to pay someone to do it for, it would also be a good option. But I want to learn about it.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby shaan228 » 13 Feb 2018, 04:13

I want to learn a lot about SEO and have gone though few sites to learn as well

shaan228

ForumCoin: 473

Postby Chameli » 13 Feb 2018, 22:08

cinderella wrote:I want to learn this stuff myself. Perhaps enrolling in some courses could help. However, if I would have enough fund to pay someone to do it for, it would also be a good option. But I want to learn about it.

Investing on the development of SEO knowledge and then applying your knowledge is the best way to do SEO.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Rational Mind » 22 Mar 2018, 00:56

Hiring can cost you a of money, however, if you have the right person to do SEO, the result is amazing. You will not only be on the top position on SERP, but also gain traffic.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby tusziget » 22 Mar 2018, 07:36

I would gladly hire an SEO expert for my sites,but it is too expensive.Doing SEO myself,learning it may take years,so for now I am not spending too much time on my sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Chameli » 23 Mar 2018, 21:57

tusziget wrote:I would gladly hire an SEO expert for my sites,but it is too expensive.Doing SEO myself,learning it may take years,so for now I am not spending too much time on my sites.

Learning SEO does not take years. If you join SEO courses, you can easily learn everything about SEO under a month.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Jul 2018, 17:19

DIY is of course better option. However, not everyone can it SEO. Here lies the importance of hiring an expert. SEO is more than adding keywords and descriptions.

Rational Mind
Banned

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News