*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any improvements you would like to see for earning online?

Postby JASPREET » 05 Mar 2018, 04:20

I am actually satisfied with what i am earning online, I am not on many websites and don't have that much time, so currently i am enjoying on forum coin

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby shielamae_18 » 06 Mar 2018, 03:11

Yes of course I would like some improvements especially in payment.As of now I didn't receive any payments from my site since I am new to online business and I for now I have only small amount of points.

shielamae_18
Banned

ForumCoin: 5

Postby ruthmongare » 08 Mar 2018, 04:32

They should stop changing the rules now and then mostly forums because adjusting to the new rules is quite hectic at times.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby grecy0905 » 08 Mar 2018, 06:06

I am not into judging other sites, but I am just wondering why some forums loves to change the rules regularly while FC has not change its rule and the members are here to follow. Maybe some members of some forums do not care to read the rules of those forum sites and wants to earn first before obeying it, or the sites needs to put on sticky thread their rules?

I am just wondering. Every forum sites has the right to change it rules if it affects the reputation of the sites. This is their way to protect the site and the members to discipline themselves to obey the rules in order to get paid.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby ahmedo24 » 08 Mar 2018, 06:44

For sure if the earning rate is increase at least by 50% it will be nice and more captivating

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby tusziget » 08 Mar 2018, 07:27

Well,I would like if there would be more earning possibilities on the sites,where I am active.This sites are trusted,and paying.If it is not possible to earn more on the trusted sites,I would like to be there more sites like FC,BMF.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby augusta » 08 Mar 2018, 07:32

I hate sites with many changes at a very small pace of time, it always end in scam.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby sprit2017 » 07 Apr 2018, 17:49

Yes. I would like to see that we are paid for our efforts. The earning rate should change. It's too slow. We earn little and it lasts very much to reach a payment.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 380

Postby Kei » 07 Apr 2018, 19:59

Well a little increase in earning rate won't hurt. Perhaps some forums need to relax a bit as they are doing more harm than good. Lastly maybe other game features to earn.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby augusta » 08 Apr 2018, 03:50

mine will be quick payment and I will be fine I work and the site owner pays me.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby cinderella » 08 Apr 2018, 04:30

I want to earn a full-time income from my online activities. I am finding my offline job too stressful nowadays. The daily travel and the group makes it difficult for me to cope. Not with the work. As of now, I am experimenting with creating my own blog with a different niche. Hope to achieve something before the end of 2018.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby anorona » 08 Apr 2018, 05:31

it will always be the rate of pay, because we all know that we cannot get mych for online works. More to this is the availability per country, some sites are very limited for some countries or is always exclusive for tier 1 country.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby ahmedo24 » 08 Apr 2018, 06:13

If the earning rate can be improved it will be better and motivating

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Apr 2018, 07:21

Yes it's best to improve with time but improvement shouldn't be at the cost of less earnings. So we need to do it intelligently

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby skysnap » 08 Apr 2018, 07:30

I just want to retain current sites for some time before finding better income source. Then I guess we all find our ways eventually.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum