*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Notice Regarding Referral Links in this Section

Postby hakim1bal » 24 May 2015, 21:28

this is the best think i ever heard today that's makes me happy thanks bro

hakim1bal

ForumCoin: 358

Banner Ad

Postby MFerraria » 25 May 2015, 15:45

Thanks for this post!!! Is really important for us ( nem members) to know what we can and cant do :)
This post was very important because I dind't understand at the time what happened

This is very god! :D really god administration

MFerraria

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 478

Postby hakim1bal » 25 May 2015, 23:06

really good news THUMBS UP bro

hakim1bal

Postby Fish » 26 May 2015, 04:13

I think this rule should be that the person posting must place a non ref and a ref link. If someone's going to promote a site on here, they might as well generate something from it, right?

Idk. I don't usually post something in here that includes a ref link, but I don't see the reason for this rule, other than to stop people from link spamming.

Fish

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 0

Postby hakim1bal » 27 May 2015, 22:35

we need so much this

hakim1bal

Postby joelcaburnay » 31 May 2015, 06:42

thanks for the info admins! Have a great day!!!

joelcaburnay

ForumCoin: 429

Postby hunkey600 » 31 May 2015, 10:05

so if i am not wrong ref link is allowed in signature but not in your thread, right?

hunkey600
Banned

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 310

Postby CyberFreak » 01 Jun 2015, 14:16

You can not post referral links in this section. The first post can not be any clearer. I have also moved your topic you posted after reading this that was promoting a referral link in this section.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby Anime » 13 Jun 2015, 11:56

How do we come to know our reports have been resolved because i see people posting their ref links in wrong sections.If that doesn't get solved its means its a loss for forum and ultimately its a loss for us.

Anime

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2

Postby frankydoodle » 13 Jun 2015, 21:37

Fergal wrote:Hi,

Members are welcome to include affiliate IDs and referral links in their signatures and by posting a new topic in our Other Member Ads & Promotion - Website & Link Showcase advertising section.

Please note the following from our Forum Rules & Guidelines:

Advertising is only allowed in your signature and the specific advertising forum sections

Until now we have not strictly enforced this rule here in the Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum. However, please note that this rule will now be enforced. Topics which include referral or affiliate links will be moved to the appropriate advertising forum section and we reserve the right to charge up to 100 ForumCoin per topic moved, if it was posted after the time of this announcement.

Thanks for your participation and understanding. Please reply if you have any questions.

It is good to know that we can have an affiliate links in your forum. By the way may I know what are the particular links that apply to this one? Maybe there is a topic or affiliate link of mine that is prohibited. Thanks.

frankydoodle
Banned

ForumCoin: 430

Postby Fergal » 16 Jun 2015, 18:14

Anime wrote:How do we come to know our reports have been resolved because i see people posting their ref links in wrong sections.If that doesn't get solved its means its a loss for forum and ultimately its a loss for us.

Hi, it really does help us when members report posts that are against our guidelines - read more here.

Unfortunately we don't get to respond to everyone who reports a post, probably the only way of knowing is by seeing that the post you have reported has been dealt with.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby CyberFreak » 16 Jun 2015, 19:28

Anime wrote:How do we come to know our reports have been resolved because i see people posting their ref links in wrong sections.If that doesn't get solved its means its a loss for forum and ultimately its a loss for us.
If you report a topic that is being moved, it will send an email saying your report has been dealt with when we close it our end. If you report a post or topic and it is deleted then you won't receive any email notification (as the report is deleted as we delete the posts so we cant then close the report and trigger the email notification) so the only way to know then is by seeing if the posts/topics have disappeared.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby ramzan00 » 21 Jun 2015, 09:04

Fergal wrote:Hi,

Members are welcome to include affiliate IDs and referral links in their [url=<span class="skimlinks-unlinked">http://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57</span>]signatures[/url] and by posting a new topic in our [url=<span class="skimlinks-unlinked">http://forumcoin.com/viewforum.php?f=18</span>]Other Member Ads & Promotion - Website & Link Showcase[/url] advertising section.

Please note the following from our [url=<span class="skimlinks-unlinked">http://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12</span>]Forum Rules & Guidelines[/url]:

Advertising is only allowed in your signature and the specific advertising forum sections

Until now we have not strictly enforced this rule here in the Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum. However, please note that this rule will now be enforced. Topics which include referral or affiliate links will be moved to the appropriate advertising forum section and we reserve the right to charge up to 100 ForumCoin per topic moved, if it was posted after the time of this announcement.

Thanks for your participation and understanding. Please reply if you have any questions.

Thanks for letting us know about this :D, I was going to post my referral today or a day later

ramzan00

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 68

Postby cleotobias14 » 21 Jun 2015, 09:25

sorry i think i posted some referral links too.

cleotobias14

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 216

Postby johnnattaann » 22 Jun 2015, 07:29

Yeah I think we really needed this post.Thanks

Congrats :D

johnnattaann

ForumCoin: 20

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum