*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Do You Ever Use A Tor Browser?

Postby Masterminor » 13 Feb 2018, 14:52

A Tor browser is similar to a vpn as it can hide your ip address and make it seem like you are accessing the internet elsewhere from a country of your choosing. I was wondering how many people have used it before and for what? I personally do to keep family from viewing my search history of some websites, not on forumcoin though, I have chrome for that. :)

Masterminor

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 2,095

Banner Ad

Re: Do You Ever Use A Tor Browser?

Postby mrki444 » 14 Feb 2018, 18:45

No I didn't. I use free Opera VPN and sometimes HotspotShield.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

Postby Pimoo » 14 Feb 2018, 23:26

Are tor browser technically using proxy server to access? I dont think TOR browser is VPN which reroute all the connection through a new VPN internet adapter.

Pimoo

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 57

Postby Chotu123 » 16 Feb 2018, 08:26

No

Chotu123

ForumCoin: 20

Postby FeedMeMore » 18 Feb 2018, 02:09

No, I don't want to meet the other side of the internet, I know that these dark deep web sites are extremely bad and horrific, I'm not ready to have bad things in my dreams.

FeedMeMore

ForumCoin: 209

Postby ramzan00 » 18 Feb 2018, 05:59

Well, there was a few time I used it, it really helps. All you need is to restart it and it will clean all cache and data for you. And there's no extra hassle.

ramzan00

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 68

Postby Lexi » 18 Feb 2018, 08:30

I think at first it was seen as a way to browse privately, but now it's considered the dark net and there are other ways you can browse incognito without having to use a Tor browser. These days, if the police are looking for suspects in anything, if they are using a Tor browser it will immediately red flag things, so no I don't use Tor.

Lexi

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 534

Postby Amans1234 » 18 Feb 2018, 09:50

ramzan00 wrote:Well, there was a few time I used it, it really helps. All you need is to restart it and it will clean all cache and data for you. And there's no extra hassle.

For what purposes have you used it?

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby mdarh411 » 18 Feb 2018, 18:57

I was used it, when I worked in craigslist.org. After every single post we need to clear all history, cash, data, etc.
And there has also has other security service like ti's didn't track your IP address.

mdarh411

ForumCoin: 63

Postby Fergal » 19 Feb 2018, 18:58

mdarh411 wrote:After every single post we need to clear all history, cash, data, etc.

Very interesting, why did you have to do that?

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Postby ladyninja » 20 Feb 2018, 12:10

Masterminor wrote:A Tor browser is similar to a vpn as it can hide your ip address and make it seem like you are accessing the internet elsewhere from a country of your choosing. I was wondering how many people have used it before and for what? I personally do to keep family from viewing my search history of some websites, not on forumcoin though, I have chrome for that. :)

Sounds really dodgy to me. There is a reason why sites usually ask you to specify which country you are in.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 190

Postby mdarh411 » 20 Feb 2018, 20:56

Fergal wrote:
mdarh411 wrote:After every single post we need to clear all history, cash, data, etc.

Very interesting, why did you have to do that?

We used it to live our post in website. Cause without different IP craigslist will be not live any post. And after post done we try to post another one, when we can't post any post in live try again after clear browser data, cash and change pc IP. The short theme is without doing this craigslist will be not live my post.

Last edited by mdarh411 on 24 Feb 2018, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
mdarh411

ForumCoin: 63

Postby Amans1234 » 21 Feb 2018, 12:51

Yes, I have used it once. But still, I was scared to use it as It could connect me to deep web where criminal activities are performed.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby Jamica » 21 Feb 2018, 23:12

I did once in a site but got banned, so it was a bad memory for me

Jamica

ForumCoin: 21

Postby darkthorn » 05 Mar 2018, 00:08

Sometimes I use the Tor browser, it is a safe one and protects your privacy. Because of it Tor is used to access the Dark web anonymously. Accessing the Dark Web is extremely easy and even easier to be detected on it if you don’t take precautions.
According to researchers, only 4% of the Internet is visible to the general public which means the other 96% is the Dark Web where there are sites that sell drugs, hacking software, counterfeit money and much more.
Nowadays I only use Tor to see some movies and series on sites that are blocked in EU countries :-).

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 342

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology