*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Your best advice for new Bloggers

Postby jackchun » 12 Jan 2018, 03:09

Google blogspot is free and easy to get real traffic. However it doesn't allow promotion or advertising except approval of Google Adsense ads . So anyone know how to use it to make money beside Adsense ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Banner Ad

Postby Kei » 12 Jan 2018, 05:18

I think bloggers must be desciplined in their writing, they should have a target audience. Their content must me be exciting enough because there's a lot of competition out there. Also they should try as much as possible to gather real visitors to their blog and not buy people who who'd just do a one time thing.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Jan 2018, 17:50

jackchun wrote:Google blogspot is free and easy to get real traffic. However it doesn't allow promotion or advertising except approval of Google Adsense ads . So anyone know how to use it to make money beside Adsense ?

I've been using Blogspot for several years and have never been discouraged from using affiliate referral links. I don't know what you mean. I've seen lots of bloggers, not just me, who use Amazon ads.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby jackchun » 13 Jan 2018, 01:22

Because in the terms of service of blogger, it said it doesn't allow affiliate links or promotion to make money

jackchun

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Jan 2018, 22:00

jackchun wrote:Because in the terms of service of blogger, it said it doesn't allow affiliate links or promotion to make money

Well! Then I guess the only thing left is for me to wait until they delete my blogs. AGAIN!

cmoneyspinner

Postby jackchun » 14 Jan 2018, 01:01

cmoneyspinner wrote:
jackchun wrote:Because in the terms of service of blogger, it said it doesn't allow affiliate links or promotion to make money

Well! Then I guess the only thing left is for me to wait until they delete my blogs. AGAIN!

will you copy your blog content first before Google delete your blog ? And do you apply Google Adsense there?

jackchun

Postby Chameli » 14 Jan 2018, 21:13

Learning SEO is another advice I will give to the new bloggers. If you are serious about blogging, you should definitely learn how to optimize your blog for search engine. If you do SEO, your blog will be ranked higher in search engines.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby SanaChaudhary » 14 Jan 2018, 21:18

I think they should learn about blogging first then they should setup blog.

SanaChaudhary

ForumCoin: 67

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Jan 2018, 22:22

jackchun wrote:will you copy your blog content first before Google delete your blog ? And do you apply Google Adsense there?

I have an approved Ad Sense account for so long I don't remember when I was approved for it.

I have copies of my content. Maybe not all but most of it. Enough to recreate if I need to. Also, you can save a link via the Wayback Machine and retrieve at a later date if you have the URL. Sometimes I do that.

cmoneyspinner

Postby mrki444 » 14 Jan 2018, 23:49

You can add ads from other sites. Choose who give you best rates.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby jackchun » 17 Jan 2018, 02:23

if you have three sites, and want to monetize them to earn money in optimization way, how you would plan to do? thx

jackchun

Postby Chameli » 18 Jan 2018, 21:38

jackchun wrote:if you have three sites, and want to monetize them to earn money in optimization way, how you would plan to do? thx

If you are approved for adsense on your first site, you can use the adsense account for other two sites as well. In fact, as long as your site complies goole policy you can use it on any number of sites.

Chameli
Banned

Postby jackchun » 19 Jan 2018, 05:16

thx ,it is a good idea, but why don't we write three pages rather than paying and using three domains and sites ate the same time ?

jackchun

Postby augusta » 19 Jan 2018, 05:24

Chameli wrote:Learning SEO is another advice I will give to the new bloggers. If you are serious about blogging, you should definitely learn how to optimize your blog for search engine. If you do SEO, your blog will be ranked higher in search engines.

This is very true,new bloggers should learn optimization so as to rank better on search engine.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Chameli » 20 Jan 2018, 12:26

augusta wrote:
Chameli wrote:Learning SEO is another advice I will give to the new bloggers. If you are serious about blogging, you should definitely learn how to optimize your blog for search engine. If you do SEO, your blog will be ranked higher in search engines.

This is very true,new bloggers should learn optimization so as to rank better on search engine.

Apart from SEO, bloggers should also learn digital marketing (which includes search engine marketing, social media marketing and email marketing)

Chameli
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News