*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What kind of business you like to start?

Postby averygirl72 » 06 Dec 2017, 09:28

I tried a tutorial business but I see it's difficult you have a lot of work to help the student and sometimes they are really slow learners and lazy you can't do anything about their grades. We have a document printing business but there are many competitors and clients ask to lower prices of print out also the printer has a short life. The printer will have printing problems after 6 months of use. Maybe just food business we will sell meat products or sweet spreads

Last edited by averygirl72 on 18 Dec 2017, 10:15, edited 1 time in total.
averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 507

Banner Ad

Re: What kind of business you like to start?

Postby verity » 08 Dec 2017, 09:16

hello i want to start a restaurant business beacuse i know a lot of cuisines i study culinary! hope you will find soon a good business goodluck and god speed! <3 <3

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Little Mage » 08 Dec 2017, 09:23

I want to start cute or naughty business here I make easy money! heeheee :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Postby ladyninja » 08 Dec 2017, 09:34

Sigh. I was about to write something very useful to the community, but the member above me just made it all go off :eh: Can we post relevant content on threads please?

--- 08 Dec 2017, 10:28 ---

Little Mage wrote:I want to start cute or naughty business here I make easy money! heeheee :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3

I am not mean. This is a community I value and I take serious. I learn things from here each day. Your posts are childish and you need to sit up and take things serious. We are here to learn and earn.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 190

Postby talkerbee » 08 Dec 2017, 10:42

Little Mage wrote:I want to start cute or naughty business here I make easy money! heeheee :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3
Thinking about what you mean :thumbdown: . what product of your business it will be?

@averygirl72, why don't try to add E-loading business? Prepaid load is very demand in our country specially cellphone and TV.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby verity » 14 Dec 2017, 02:20

you can start to a internet cafe businesss which is booming in the philippines or food stalls!

verity

Postby Spriha » 18 Dec 2017, 02:26

Online business is preferable but maybe something offline also better.

Spriha
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby trendjing » 18 Dec 2017, 02:39

If I will be given a chance to have a capital, I would start my own coffee shop, because that is what I like most whether it be morning or evening. I want to be trained as a barista.

You can start a home business that you are passionate about, so you will not be bored and it will always be fun in your part.

trendjing

ForumCoin: 103

Postby cinderella » 18 Dec 2017, 07:40

I have the skill in sewing and I want to make curtains and other items. Although, I know this is something that I need to give focus on when I start. I have a day job and I write online. I am still looking forward to having my own offline business. Hopefully, I could start this business in the coming year.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby liveonline » 18 Dec 2017, 08:07

10 yrs ago I had my own business & it was raising /selling rabbits, & I have to say it was a lot of work
BUT at the same time enjoying work there wasn't anything that I didn't enjoy about it if I had the chance
I'd do it again.

liveonline

ForumCoin: 504

Postby averygirl72 » 18 Dec 2017, 10:21

I think that is not a nice business that could be a dirty business. I want a decent business I will be proud of

averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 507

Postby aecel » 28 Dec 2017, 17:15

I want to have my own food cart but for now, I can't afford to have one. I still need a capital to be able to start my own business. My ultimate business dream is to have my own restaurant and to put some branches on the malls. Oh God, when it will happen? :D

aecel

ForumCoin: 391

Postby chikitta » 29 Dec 2017, 22:52

Food business is one of the best businesses anybody would venture into and grow. It always has potential

chikitta

ForumCoin: 354

Postby verity » 02 Jan 2018, 10:59

liveonline wrote:10 yrs ago I had my own business & it was raising /selling rabbits, & I have to say it was a lot of work
BUT at the same time enjoying work there wasn't anything that I didn't enjoy about it if I had the chance
I'd do it again.
its a nice business i have a relative that have the Same business like that! and they sell rabbit meat and fur!

verity

Postby Strawberry18 » 02 Jan 2018, 12:37

thats hard maggie, many scammers right now you have to be careful. yes its easy money but they will demand too much on you and youre not yet sure if they will gonna pay you in advance before you do dirty on cam

Strawberry18

ForumCoin: 242

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum