*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Site news and information.

Re: ForumCoin Reward for up to 25 Posts Per Day

Postby mell678 » 10 May 2015, 05:17

Free FC's 20 or NO free FC's 20 , I still remain in Forum Coin.

mell678

ForumCoin: 394

Banner Ad

Postby Fergal » 10 May 2015, 09:09

DinheiroGelada wrote:Hey guys, I just wanted to know if you guys followed Sam's advise and looked into: http://www.viglink.com/solutions/forums/ ???

Not yet, but it is an option that we will look at in the near future. I use a very similar service called Skim Links on my business forum and it works very well there, so will also consider that for here.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby Bliss » 10 May 2015, 12:25

I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but all the best with it!

Bliss

ForumCoin: 25

Postby Fergal » 10 May 2015, 17:35

007 wrote:I'm not sure if this is a good idea

Thanks for the feedback 007, but can you please tell us why? It would be a much more helpful contribution if you explained your reasons.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby paulojunior85 » 10 May 2015, 19:16

I think this isn't so good, because may users will access the site and write new posts or thread and after will log out the site.

paulojunior85

Referrals: 266
ForumCoin: 116

Postby Braids » 13 May 2015, 11:12

Im new and dont know how this works before but its fine by me.
Sure i joined the forum because of the money but i problably ain't gonna post more than 25 posts each day anyway and if i post more than 25 just means im really enjoying the forum.
The money is really good and gonna help me but i gonna treat this forum like any other forum i have an account , so maybe my posts dont have the quality you guys wish but i aint gonna post either just because of the money
I joined for the money but i only gonna stay if i like it ( the forum ).

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby Pollex4 » 13 May 2015, 12:57

Braids wrote:I joined for the money but i only gonna stay if i like it ( the forum ).

Well, the community here is really great. The admins are also very responsive.

Pollex4

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 124

Postby halcyon220 » 13 May 2015, 19:06

Braids wrote:Im new and dont know how this works before but its fine by me.
Sure i joined the forum because of the money but i problably ain't gonna post more than 25 posts each day anyway and if i post more than 25 just means im really enjoying the forum.
The money is really good and gonna help me but i gonna treat this forum like any other forum i have an account , so maybe my posts dont have the quality you guys wish but i aint gonna post either just because of the money
I joined for the money but i only gonna stay if i like it ( the forum ).

Some good points here...

halcyon220

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 207

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 17 May 2015, 06:21

Something to consider though is this. I bet some people on this forum use other paid to post services like Postloop, Forum Wheel, Paid Forum Post or whatever that last one is called. On Postloop most forums only allow you to post 5 times a day as it is. Restricting to 25 may seem like a bad move sure but for those of us who are use to this from the different blogs and forums on Postloop what does it matter? Look at it this way... This will be a great way to see who the quality posters are and who really stays. That is how I would look at it and be just be thankful to have found a forum kind enough to give us a chance to earn a bit for our post and cash out. :)

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby loudawg » 21 May 2015, 18:59

OK well I think I noticed a bug. I had 7 forum coins and been posting in sections that have not been rewarding me yet it set added each tip to my 25 limit. Hows this fair?

loudawg
Banned

ForumCoin: 250

Postby CyberFreak » 21 May 2015, 19:09

What sections haven't been rewarding ForumCoin?

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby Noque » 21 May 2015, 19:18

I think that I posted payment confirmation ( viewtopic.php?f=26&t=181&start=135 ) and I got 0 FC :)

Noque

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 115

Postby loudawg » 21 May 2015, 19:30

My last couple of posts before the I hit 25 never I am 100% sure. This would be my 28th post today. I was keeping an eye on it while waiting on fergal to withdraw so I know it was at 507 so a while.

loudawg
Banned

ForumCoin: 250

Postby Fergal » 21 May 2015, 19:31

Noque wrote:I think that I posted payment confirmation ( viewtopic.php?f=26&t=181&start=135 ) and I got 0 FC :)

Thanks Noque, that post is in our Official ForumCoin Offers section, which is where members request our services in exchange for ForumCoin. For that reason ForumCoin is not awarded for posts in that area. However, we do pay 7 ForumCoin for every payment confirmation posted there and you have been awarded that now :)

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby CyberFreak » 21 May 2015, 22:30

loudawg wrote:My last couple of posts before the I hit 25 never I am 100% sure. This would be my 28th post today. I was keeping an eye on it while waiting on fergal to withdraw so I know it was at 507 so a while.
I can see no reason why it wouldn't work properly in the few posts leading up to 25 If you try posting 25 posts tomorrow, I will have a look at what posts you have earned FC for. I have added some accurate logging to help see if there is any issues. I have tested hitting 25 posts on multiple occasions and it does seem to be working as intended.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Guidelines and Announcements