New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: How important is social sharing for content

Postby suny » 23 Apr 2017, 22:57

I am on the mission of increasing my followers on different social sites as I am about to start a new writing site immediately that pays based on views.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 443

Postby skysnap » 24 Apr 2017, 08:37

suny wrote: on the mission of increasing my followers on different social sites as I am about to start a new writing site immediately that pays based on views.

Which is this new site? Any chance to earn there good if I have not much social connections?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 291

Postby Angie10 » 24 Apr 2017, 09:30

Wow, way to go @suny...I think with the severe lack of online opportunities this year, a lot of people are looking to do it for themselves. Good luck with your new venture if you do go ahead with it, suny :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby skysnap » 25 Apr 2017, 08:12

Last year and this year was kind of hard for many to even work much onlinee. But yeah sometimes have to push forward as it is.

skysnap

Postby diannelouisev » 25 Apr 2017, 14:05

Soical sharing is a vital role for your website because this is where you can build traffic for your business.

diannelouisev

ForumCoin: 263

Postby chaz » 25 Apr 2017, 14:49

suny wrote:I am on the mission of increasing my followers on different social sites as I am about to start a new writing site immediately that pays based on views.

Did you build it already?
Do you have beta?
Maybe you should post a trial and look for a few testers to try it before letting it out in full speed.
:mrgreen:

chaz

ForumCoin: 337

Postby jahanzebali » 06 May 2017, 13:56

If you will share your content over the social media and other places then you will have a lot of targeted and quality traffic from those sources. I use to share all links of my Youtube and blog links over the twitter and Facebook and i received a lot of page impressions and sales from there.

jahanzebali

ForumCoin: 17

Postby augusta » 08 Nov 2017, 16:37

Social sharing helps to get organic traffic and makes ones site achieve a wider coverage because friends and followers would help one to tweet,like and hashtag which can make one blog or site popular.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby anorona » 15 Nov 2017, 04:18

It can help your blogsite to earn traffic or be known by some facebook users. If you have a lot of followers, it will be better becauae you will be able to reach for more people.

anorona

Postby JASPREET » 15 Nov 2017, 04:38

anorona wrote:It can help your blogsite to earn traffic or be known by some facebook users. If you have a lot of followers, it will be better becauae you will be able to reach for more people.

Some websites help us earn from that like Virily and earlier it was literacy base

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 409

Postby Chameli » 19 Nov 2017, 23:43

Social sharing is important. Here are some of the benefits of social sharing:
Traffic: when you share your contents on social media, you will gain traffic
social signals: when you share contents on social media, your contents will get likes, comments, reshares
SEO: the social signals generated from social media sites will help in search engine page rank.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby tusziget » 20 Nov 2017, 06:26

Of course it matters for search engines.The more organic,natural traffic gets your website,the better.This can boost your website more in the Google rank.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby Little Mage » 21 Nov 2017, 17:51

I think if you post pics on facebooks and other sites and they get lots of likes you can make money from your links and things. But groups I found I can make more money on those sites.
I guess it's kind of important but not that much.
I must say I do like posting and playing on there, if it can make me money
heeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 <3 <3 <3 :$: :D

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Postby junrose123 » 24 Nov 2017, 16:00

Social sharing content is very important especially now a days that we are now in a modern age in the technology. Facebook and twitter account are the best site to share content because there a lot users in it around the world.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby tusziget » 25 Nov 2017, 15:51

It is important to have many followers on social media sites,this way you get start your site with many members.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News