*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: What does Facebook have that forums don't?

Postby anorona » 08 Nov 2017, 03:57

the difference is that theu accept any language so basically it is for everyone.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Banner Ad

Postby tusziget » 08 Nov 2017, 06:52

I didn't think it before about it:to make a comparison between Facebook and forums.These are totally 2 different things.It is something like to make a comparison between movies and music.Different things.Facebook and forums are useful and entertaining in their own way.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby joemael » 08 Nov 2017, 09:08

GRUP in facebook is more flexible to use, forum has many Subforum and sometime its good but sometime its more complicated

Grup in facebook we can chat with lot people instantly without worry about where i must post, is this right post because some forum very restrict about rule

joemael

ForumCoin: 170

Postby anorona » 09 Nov 2017, 06:15

tusziget wrote:I didn't think it before about it:to make a comparison between Facebook and forums.These are totally 2 different things.It is something like to make a comparison between movies and music.Different things.Facebook and forums are useful and entertaining in their own way.

I agree. facebook is made differently on forums. Facebook is for entertainment while forums are mostly for discussions.

anorona

Postby thisnthat » 19 Nov 2017, 19:01

I think I like Forums better. I don't feel so... violated, exposed, when having a discussion (although these days, that's probably just a false sense of security). I feel FB being all up in my business.... much more than in various forums.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby junrose123 » 24 Nov 2017, 16:07

It is maybe because Facebook has some features that other forum sites doesn't have.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Little Mage » 24 Nov 2017, 16:16

I like forums more! they are more fun! Facebooks <3 <3 <3 <3 :D gets boring sometimes :D

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Nov 2017, 16:51

Little Mage wrote:I like forums more! they are more fun! Facebooks <3 <3 <3 <3 :D gets boring sometimes :D

nice to know, excess of anything is bad, better to shift between both for some time

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby anorona » 25 Nov 2017, 10:26

Little Mage wrote:I like forums more! they are more fun! Facebooks <3 <3 <3 <3 :D gets boring sometimes :D

simply because forum has a lot of topic you can join, while on facebook, sometimes you see the same news and the same posts everyday, and to add the rants from some pages, that makes me tired to at facebook sometimes.

anorona

Postby tusziget » 27 Nov 2017, 07:59

I think,that Facebook has his cons and pros too,but even this way is very popular worldwide.

tusziget

Postby ladyninja » 28 Nov 2017, 06:53

Generally, I also prefer forums to Facebook groups for one main reason; I can choose to go anonymous if I want to on forums and Facebook doesn't really offer that option. But there are some great groups on Facebook that can only work for Facebook.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 190

Postby Yugocean » 29 Nov 2017, 11:33

Facebook has it's own popularity and this is why forums pay task to post in facebook.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby ruthmongare » 01 Dec 2017, 09:50

Posting pictures and letting others like or comment in them but it's because Facebook is for fun while forums is all about sharing ideas.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby tusziget » 01 Dec 2017, 09:55

Facebook as you wrote is more fun,forums are both useful and fun too.

tusziget

Postby SHOHANA » 07 Dec 2017, 05:53

Facebook is popular and people conneting people world wide, it is now so much popular that forums can't take it's place even forum may pay users.

SHOHANA

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 251

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News