*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Clixsense for Internationals

Postby oldbuddy » 02 Oct 2017, 19:20

As many of you know, I am a strong supporter of Clixsense and a firm believer of clicking for pennies and letting them add up, then investing your free money in something that pays passive income for an extended period of free pocket money.

I get EXTENSIVE comments about how poorly International members are treated there and how many people try and make NOTHING. My replies about how it depends on the person and there actually IS money to be made fall on deaf ears.

Today while collecting my weekly $10 withdrawal, I stopped by their Forum and one post on this topic especially caught my eye. It was from a lady in Maylasia commenting on another post similar to the ones I read here and she posted a screenshot of her earnings just from that ONE DAY

I still believe there is money to be made by ANYONE who works at it there, and it is not that hard. It is absolutely free to join and they no longer even have upgrades, so there is NOTHING to lose, so CLICK HERE and browse the forum for yourself after you join.

Attachments
CX-forum.png
CX-forum.png (126.25 KiB) Viewed 294 times
NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Banner Ad

Re: Clixsense for Internationals

Postby timobg » 03 Oct 2017, 04:23

I'm glad that it is still working for some international users but for majority - it is not.
In my country we have 1 survey every 2-3 months, offers - none, CF tasks - yes, this is the only earning option now but as many people know ClixSense has one of the lowest rates for those tasks...

timobg

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 156

Postby oldbuddy » 03 Oct 2017, 14:04

timobg wrote:I'm glad that it is still working for some international users but for majority - it is not.
In my country we have 1 survey every 2-3 months, offers - none, CF tasks - yes, this is the only earning option now but as many people know ClixSense has one of the lowest rates for those tasks...

Since you didn't fill out your location on your Forum Coin profile, may I ask what country you are from?

I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Postby tusziget » 03 Oct 2017, 14:40

Me too,I like very much Clixsense.I earned nice sums there,mostly from surveys.I earned about $10 every month from Clixsense.I have always received my payments in time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby oldfriend » 04 Oct 2017, 13:26

I use Clixsense to pay for my basic internet expenses every month.

At first it seemed like I floundered but, as I kept working it, in time, it started to pay off.

Now it is easy to do and I spend a little time every morning working it.

Oldfriend

oldfriend

ForumCoin: 124

Postby oldbuddy » 04 Oct 2017, 13:37

oldfriend wrote:I use Clixsense to pay for my basic internet expenses every month.

At first it seemed like I floundered but, as I kept working it, in time, it started to pay off.

Now it is easy to do and I spend a little time every morning working it.

Oldfriend

You might want to try visiting several times throughout the day, new stuff gets offered all the time.

oldbuddy

Postby timobg » 04 Oct 2017, 14:20

oldbuddy wrote:
timobg wrote:I'm glad that it is still working for some international users but for majority - it is not.

Since you didn't fill out your location on your Forum Coin profile, may I ask what country you are from?

I'm form Bulgaria. I guess small countries like mine are not that attractive for advertisers and that is why the offers and surveys are almost zero.

timobg

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 156

Postby tusziget » 04 Oct 2017, 15:09

timobg wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:

Offers and surveys are for international users.Important thing to check in several times per day,because surveys can be available any time.You have to catch the moment,when surveys are available.

I'm form Bulgaria. I guess small countries like mine are not that attractive for advertisers and that is why the offers and surveys are almost zero.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby chekdn » 05 Oct 2017, 19:42

Thank you oldfriend. Your post made me to log into my clixsense account today, I got some surveys, tried it but didn't qualify. I will keep trying anyway.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby oldfriend » 05 Oct 2017, 20:12

chekdn wrote:Thank you oldfriend. Your post made me to log into my clixsense account today, I got some surveys, tried it but didn't qualify. I will keep trying anyway.

I know I will go several days and never qualify.

Then, all of a sudden, I qualify for some right away.

Put your "surveys" in list order. Then go down to the bottom of the list and work the latest survey first.

That way, you may have a better chance of taking the survey before it fills up.

The other thing I do is let the video ad run on my computer when I am doing other things.

Watch my video and see if this will help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDpYNXY0OGw&t=2s

Oldfriend

oldfriend

ForumCoin: 124

Postby oldbuddy » 06 Oct 2017, 21:59

timobg wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:

As I have said many times before, even Bulgaria pays $2 for referrals that earn enough, so work on getting referrals from countries that pay more (like USA).

oldbuddy

Postby Mimo » 08 Oct 2017, 22:49

thank you for the reply i will check the websites

Mimo

ForumCoin: 9

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 22 Nov 2017, 20:37

I forgot that I had an account. This post reminded me of it. Thank you!

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 251

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads