*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Illuminati: Real or Fake

Postby ItalianMunchiez » 12 Aug 2017, 14:25

We all heard of an infamous devil worshipping group called the Illuminati with their triangle logo. Rumors have it like popular singers / rappers have signed their soul to the devil ( Illuminati) for the money and fame. Even though dollar bill has a triangle. Has the government been condoning this debauchery?

What's your thoughts.

ItalianMunchiez

ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Re: Illuminati: Real or Fake

Postby Deedan » 12 Aug 2017, 23:44

There are many conspiracies in the world. There are many things we need to know. Illuminati exists or not, it will not change what I believe.

I believe they exist but I don't give much attention to it. I prefer to follow my faith, which is Christianity.

Deedan

ForumCoin: 29

Postby japsalm » 13 Aug 2017, 10:36

Have you heard of the somewhat recent news in South Korea about some cult-leader actually controlling the actions of their President? If such a thing is possible, then a group of rich and influential individuals banding together in order to manipulate the entire world and bring forth a new world order could be a possibility.

japsalm

ForumCoin: 61

Postby chikitta » 13 Aug 2017, 11:33

Illuminati is real it is so real it's sickening. We are seeing so many young youth's being initiated into this sect and it is worrying. Given that youths want to get rich quick and for that they are ready to do whatever they can to get rich. One thing I have noticed is that a youth could get wealth that the parents worked hard to get in years in only a month how do you explain that.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby Jybraek » 13 Aug 2017, 12:16

Have you guys ever done any research behind the word illuminati rather than listening to rumors and gossips over the internet. Illuminati was a group back in the past when the church was not very open towards the idea of science. They would persecute anyone who would say otherwise and thus a band of scientists and philosphers banded together to form a secret society to help stay protected. All the illuminati wanted to do was to show their proofs one of which was that the world isn't flat ( Like the church wanted the masses to believe for a long time) but actually kind of oval in a way a long with other discoveries that we know of now. Back then it was the church that started up the hoax of illuminati actually believing in the devil because every thing they were doing in a way or the other was going against their beliefs. But eventually all those experiments came to light and were accepted by the masses. The church had no choice but to accept it too but sadly the very image of Illuminati's being associated with demons/devil never went away. There are also stories about masons and stuff but none of them are right. The true illuminati's wanted to explain the existence of god through knowledge, through science to the world.

Jybraek

ForumCoin: 1,308

Postby morgoodie » 13 Aug 2017, 18:27

I second what @Jybraek wrote. The Illuminati was real hundreds of years ago and it had nothing to do with devil worship. I think media makes a big hype about the Illuminati to scare people into thinking that this group is causing a lot of things to happen in the world. Politicians and government leaders have always been puppets to people with large sums of money. Many people in the world are motivated by greed and world leaders are no exception. There have always been leaders like this and there will always be leaders who succumb to the all mighty dollar. I don't get into the hype of the Illuminati and all the scare tactics people use to try to pump up their abilities and power over others.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Jybraek » 14 Aug 2017, 07:39

There were some things that I forgot to mention but @morgoodie did a good point of bringing them up. Most of these scare tactics are usually used by people with religious influences that want you to believe that if you don't follow exactly like they do then you will branded as the others. Another thing is that if you look at it majority of the organizations related to terror or other things that have been popping up have well funded shadow backers ( which does tell you that those organizations are nothing but fronts for them to keep the masses controlled) if the masses rebel against the power of the government and the rich, the almighty dollar holding people...they will lose their edge on them and might not be able to keep profiting from them.

Jybraek

ForumCoin: 1,308

Postby Wyvh » 14 Aug 2017, 11:19

I wouldn't say that Illuminati really exists, but probably something similar. I wouldn't be surprised.

Wyvh

Postby Angie10 » 14 Aug 2017, 13:20

There are so many conspiracies out there, who knows if any of them are true? Chances are there's some truth to some, but over time people have probably embellished them to spice them up and make them more interesting. Whatever the case, I don't really dwell on them.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Happyland » 14 Aug 2017, 17:02

The triangle seems to be used in many areas. As you mentioned it is on the dollar bill, the illuminati group uses it and in sports there is something known as the triangle offense. What is with the use of the triangle? It is amazing how things are made up to suit a particular purpose. Speaking of made up, the word illuminati looks similar to illuminate. Illuminate is to provide light to something. Why have the reference to light if they worship evil (which is darkness, sinfulness, unholiness). Why do things become backwards just to suit a particular purpose?--greed, power and fear. It just exposes the fraudulent nature of primitive man-made games. The bible tells us to guard our minds at all times. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. He is the light of the world.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby grecy0905 » 14 Aug 2017, 17:12

I am those people who once believed that Illuminati is related to Devil worshipping. I learned before that some artists sell their soul in replace with outstanding popularity and richness. If I will not read this, I still have the same beliefs. Thanks for shedding light to it.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Aug 2017, 19:27

ItalianMunchiez wrote:What's your thoughts.

* * There are conspiracies and then there are secret organizations. A conspiracy does not need a secret organization to be promoted and spread about. A secret organization usually does not want to be promoted and spread about.

In a free society, I see no reason for secret organizations to be created. However, in societies where people are oppressed, suppressed, and repressed, it's clear that people who know that they can think for themselves and don't want their free will taken away, will like go “underground” or establish “secret organizations” so that they can figure out a way to live free.

EXAMPLE: "The Underground Railroad was a network of secret routes and safe houses established in the United States during the early-to-mid 19th century, and used by African-American slaves to escape into free states and Canada with the aid of abolitionists and allies who were sympathetic to their cause."
Source: Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_Railroad

Of course, there's always people who have evil pernicious intent, establish organizations and manage to recruit members (even though it's supposed to be a secret) to carry out "plans" that will not only destroy other non-members but has the potential to destroy everybody's life on the planet, including the idiots with the evil wicked plans.

@Jybraek explained the initial purpose of the organization called the Illuminati. As there is no reason for the organization to exist today since the so-called church leaders are not suppressing them, if it still exists NOW, one has to wonder what is its purpose?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby morgoodie » 14 Aug 2017, 23:17

A lot of the symbols used by free masons and illuminati are ancient pagan and egyptian symbols. The triangle is also in religious context too with the father spirit and holy ghost. I just watched an interesting show on the History channel called B. Meltzer Decoded. He is an author who likes to figure out mysteries that involve symbols and codes. One of the episodes was on the Illuminati and the Statue of Liberty. Some theories are that the Statue of Liberty is a symbol that really represents the Illuminati. The Illuminati is supposedly wanting to create a new world order with them being the head of the new government. They want one government for all the countries of the world.

Illuminati itself means enlightenment and the whole debate that this group is satan worshipers comes from the fact that the word Lucifer is used. One expert said that lucifer was not referring to Satan but to the meaning of lucifer which means beholder of light (or something like that). I think it all comes down to interpretation just like people interpret the bible in different ways.

I don't believe we will ever really know the true meaning behind the Illuminati since it came about so long ago. People will believe what they want and what makes sense to them based on their own individual experience.

morgoodie

Postby iyanpol12 » 15 Aug 2017, 03:23

I am not sure if it is true. It is still a theory. Some people claims those celebrities sells themselves to the Devil for success. However, I wonder those singers being linked to illuminati are having flop albums recently. Lol

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 251

Postby ladyninja » 15 Aug 2017, 09:13

I do not believe in such things :) I think they are just created to project a shroud of mystery around celebrities.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 190

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic