*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Losing Weight Without Dieting? Here’s How!

Postby grecy0905 » 17 Jun 2017, 04:11

Have you been tired of dieting and checking out if you meet all the food requirement or doesn’t exceed the minimum calorie of the day? Have you been trying out diet pills or alternative organic foods? Have you been doing all the cardio exercises at home or have a 10-minute jog in the morning? Have you been tired of doing these processes?

These processes are there to help you tone and shape up. There is nothing wrong with doing it. The only problem is that it doesn’t work effectively after 24 hours. It will take a lot of time before you see some improvements. Life is a hard battle. You cannot appreciate it without a hard work, however, there are tips that are a good addition to what you are doing now. This could speed up of what weight you are trying to achieve.

Step 1 Contrast Shower
This procedure is simple. While you are in the shower, before you finish the process of rinsing, switch the water from cold to hot. From 104 Fahrenheit, switch the water to 73 Fahrenheit. Do the switching every 40 seconds to one minute. You can do it 4 minutes before finishing in the shower. You need to end up with cold water as the final rinse It is estimated to have three cold glasses of water and two hot water as part of the cycle. Hot water temperature should not be really hot. Just the right amount that you can take.
This kind of process will not only get rid of excess weight but also solves problems with Arrhythmia, Obesity, poor blood circulation, Cellulite, and Hypertension.

Step 2 Abdominal Massage
The best type of Massage to lessen fat are using a hot compress, honey, cupping and pinching. Pinching are the normal ones that we can do all the time. Massage in the abdomen will help your blood circulation to flow normally and improve your digestion. This, in turn, will help you lose excess fat, especially on the abdomen.
Try this massage to lose belly fat. Lie on your back on the flat surface. Rub your hands together until it is warm. Place one hand on your navel and rub it clockwise. With firm, pressure widens the circles. Do this for 2 minutes with 30 to 40 circles.

Step 3 The Long Breath Diet
The proper breathing is breathing to your stomach and not through your chest. This will surely make your waist thin, make the abdominal muscles strong and even give you ripped abs. You can have it with doing the breathing for 2 minutes a day.

The Long Breath Diet starts with pushing one leg forward and the other at the back. Stand on your back foot that strains your butt. Slowly inhale for 3 seconds raising both of your arms on the side until it reaches above your head. Exhale for 7 seconds straining all your muscles. Performs this one for 2 to 10 minutes a day.

Regularly doing the exercise together with your diet and exercise could speed losing weight.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Banner Ad

Re: Losing Weight Without Dieting? Here’s How!

Postby Happyland » 17 Jun 2017, 07:54

grecy0905 wrote:Regularly doing the exercise together with your diet and exercise could speed losing weight.

Exercise (or moving your body) is one of the best ways to lose weight without dieting. We have to be made up in our minds to do it. Losing weight has to become a lifestyle and not something you do on an inconsistent basis. You have to take it seriously just like we eat, sleep and drink. :)

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby peachpurple » 17 Jun 2017, 11:50

You know, I lost 15kg in 6 months without exercise. Instead, I changed my diet from daily meats to once a week meat, daily veggies and tofu, no rice just porridge 7 days a week.

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby sprite1950 » 17 Jun 2017, 17:15

I have to walk to my granddaughter's school four times during a day (there and back) which in all is 48 minutes walk. I know it keeps the weight off because in the school holidays I put some on. It soon goes when I start walking again though.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby nela13 » 17 Jun 2017, 21:32

Nice tips @grecy0905 :) I don't need to lose weight but I feel out of shape and I need tonify. I am trying to do the first one, contrast shower, but it is quite difficult for me the cold water even though I know it is the best thing for my legs.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby ceci » 19 Jun 2017, 08:23

I love tips no.1, I heard it's good for facial too, to have younger face look. Haha!

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Angie10 » 19 Jun 2017, 09:25

These are very interesting and dare I say, unconventional weight loss tips. It'd be interesting to see if they do actually work! I'd be particularly interested in the ones that target belly fat. Luckily, at the moment I don't need to lose weight because I've found something that works for me. I had some belly fat that I've been able to reduce markedly, but I guess there's no harm in trying some of your tips. Thanks for sharing, sis grecy0905 :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby haripriyavkl » 19 Jun 2017, 14:26

Thanks for the article my friend. Actually, you have to give weight gaining tips to increase my weight :lol: . Because now I am underweight due to some health issues.

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 513

Postby Happyland » 19 Jun 2017, 16:08

haripriyavkl wrote:Thanks for the article my friend. Actually, you have to give weight gaining tips to increase my weight :lol: . Because now I am underweight due to some health issues.

First of all I hope your health is improving. Please seek guidance from a medical professional if necessary. Stress is a big enemy of the body and mind. Some simple suggestions would be to eat more at each meal or to eat more meals throughout the day. Eating more will provide your body with more calories. Getting proper rest will be beneficial as well. Bodybuilders get plenty of rest because we grow more efficiently while we are at rest. It would be important to increase your strength and stamina while recovering from illness. Light weight bearing exercises can help with that. As you can tell, I have borrowed from the world of bodybuilding. They have vision and goals and a plan to reach them. They eat, sleep and train (the mind and the body). They also have dedication, discipline and desire. Over time it is effective. The key for you is this: It is possible to think like a bodybuilder without being one. Certain vitamins such as the B family can help convert food into energy. They also stimulate appetite in some people. Keep stress to a minimum and manage it well.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby augusta » 12 Sep 2017, 04:02

will these out,to see if this fat of mine would bulge,I'm so tire of routines. it never easy to keep fit and keep the weight from increasing. It really an uphill task

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby chekdn » 13 Sep 2017, 02:43

You should have added exercise to the list. Exercising could be also effective, though I haven't tried this method myself but I have read about it.

Thanks for sharing anyway. :thumbup:

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby jonemil24 » 13 Sep 2017, 03:31

Tip #3- I saw it on a social media site and it was a japanese method of trimming your waist, I guess it can be compared to yoga, anyways, it worked for my brother who everyday sits in front of our pc. He lost 2 inches on his waist for 2 months. :clap:

jonemil24

ForumCoin: 30

Postby Lucky120 » 13 Sep 2017, 05:18

Make sure that you exercise and just eat right. I mean you don't have to diet just make sure that you cut out a lot of snacking, sugars ext. I have done that and lost some inches and I was barely even exercising at that point. You have to move your body whether it is walking or doing yoga just do something and you will lose weight even lifting weights will help you lose. We all look for easy ways but in reality, we have to make sure that we eat right and exercise daily. Good luck everyone with your goals. :D

Lucky120

ForumCoin: 20

Postby ladyninja » 13 Sep 2017, 06:52

Cold shower? No way :lol: I might end up on a stretcher in an ambulance. Nice tips Grecy!

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 190

Postby hanutahir » 13 Sep 2017, 13:08

Nice tips. I lost a lot of wight by participating in badminton. i played 1-2 hours it was fun as well as good way to lose weight. Now as i have left it i'm gaining weight again.

hanutahir

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 313

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials