*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby ceci » 20 Apr 2017, 04:29

kaka135 wrote:I just checked again, TFW really didn't charge me any fee. I think there are several sites I don't need to pay the paypal fee, besides grabpoints, irazoo, Global Test Market, ayuwage also paid me the full amount.

Have you received your $10 without any charge?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Banner Ad

Postby Decentlady » 21 Apr 2017, 05:59

naruto100 wrote:
kaka135 wrote:So is it only no fees deducted at first time, but the rest there will be fees?

I guess fees got deducted even for my first payment. If your payment is without fees then may be you will not face for next too . not sure.

That's true I had my first payment with fees applicable. Some countries are spared from the fees while others are imposed on.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 274

Postby naruto100 » 21 Apr 2017, 07:00

Decentlady wrote:That's true I had my first payment with fees applicable. Some countries are spared from the fees while others are imposed on.

Yes. But I wonder how some other sites manage it as there are few sites for which I used to get the full payment without any deduction. So they must be paying fees.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby suny » 21 Apr 2017, 10:07

naruto100 wrote:
Decentlady wrote:That's true I had my first payment with fees applicable. Some countries are spared from the fees while others are imposed on.

Yes. But I wonder how some other sites manage it as there are few sites for which I used to get the full payment without any deduction. So they must be paying fees.

I requested for payment 4 hours before for $10 and it came instantly my PayPal but minus 76 cents. How I wish I was getting full payment without deduction but that's how the things stand.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby naruto100 » 21 Apr 2017, 10:41

suny wrote:I requested for payment 4 hours before for $10 and it came instantly my PayPal but minus 76 cents. How I wish I was getting full payment without deduction but that's how the things stand.

Even at your new place you have to bare fees. I thought you will start getting full payment with new location.

naruto100

Postby suny » 21 Apr 2017, 11:06

naruto100 wrote:
suny wrote:I requested for payment 4 hours before for $10 and it came instantly my PayPal but minus 76 cents. How I wish I was getting full payment without deduction but that's how the things stand.

Even at your new place you have to bare fees. I thought you will start getting full payment with new location.

I am using my Indian PayPal account because I do not want to create another one for local use. Let me admit that it did not come to my mind that I could even create a PayPal account with my local credentials,

suny

Postby naruto100 » 21 Apr 2017, 11:39

suny wrote:I am using my Indian PayPal account because I do not want to create another one for local use. Let me admit that it did not come to my mind that I could even create a PayPal account with my local credentials,

Well, you should try then. It may possible you receive your payment without any fees or less fees from many sites.

naruto100

Postby SushiForLife » 28 Apr 2017, 15:44

Mini rant:

Lately one of the best paying and promoted forums in TFW announced that it's going offline indefinitely due to the amounting costs. If you go online, it's the religious one that appears in bold. It'll still be open until mid May if you want to post things.

3 days ago the same forum owner changed the post limit from 5 to unlimited...and compared to last year when I started on it, it seems the most vibrant it's ever been the last two weeks, with extensive conversations and frequent new topics.

In his final post he complained that there were too many "cultist" users (despite the fact that he gave the option, both in post as well as in the registering options to be a member from different denominations or religion altogether), that the forum wasn't taking the course he intended (whatever course that was), and that no one replied or will reply to his farewell email (which in the case of many members fell on the spam filter).
I'm not sure what he was expecting from monetizing a forum that apparently has zero adds or revenue of its own, but some of these problems could have been solved by placing more rules to his forum's description on TFW and banning a few people for good measure.

(Edit) Point: I think misunderstanding what you can and can't do with your forum, has been a deciding factor for forums on content mills failling...

SushiForLife

ForumCoin: 42

Postby Lexi » 28 Apr 2017, 23:44

SushiForLife wrote:Lately one of the best paying and promoted forums in TFW announced that it's going offline indefinitely due to the amounting costs. If you go online, it's the religious one that appears in bold. It'll still be open until mid May if you want to post things.

I know the one you are on about, and I had joined the forum when it was on PostLoop as a friend of mine was on there. Sadly I found it to be not enjoyable or even enlightening and I mentioned this to my friend who was close to the owner.

To me the owner was looking for something that didn't exist and he was always posting something about how he wanted the posts to appear. I feel he was hoping for an online kind of church and that is always open to abuse and controversy.

I did get the email that the site was closing, but why should I respond? He was always threatening to give a bad rating and to ban people if he didn't like what was written and I didn't think that was very Christian. I also thought the site would close because of the costs and the frustration that he wasn't getting the content he wanted.

As for his costs, they do seem very high at $300 a month, and I doubt other businesses have sites that cost that much, even ones that are retail ones. I do wish him luck in what he chooses to do with the site, but I was never tempted to return and post. There was always a bad and judegmental vibe.

Lexi

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 534

Postby SushiForLife » 29 Apr 2017, 11:21

Lexi wrote:I did get the email that the site was closing, but why should I respond? He was always threatening to give a bad rating and to ban people if he didn't like what was written and I didn't think that was very Christian. I also thought the site would close because of the costs and the frustration that he wasn't getting the content he wanted.

My thoughts exactly! He had actually given me a sub-par rating in the past as well (anonymously and without comment too, as if I wouldn't know who it was...), even though what I wrote was in line with Christian faith and the rules that he set...
The forum didn't pop up immediately on TFW and I too assumed the owner was reasonable enough quit buying content that didn't work for him and go off into a different direction. I was very reluctant to return and post too, but I browsed a little and I saw very varied conversations, and the rules he posted on TFW were surprisingly lax.
As for costs there were people on the "goodbye" thread that even pm-ed him with better offers...the whole thing feels like a plan you'd read from a bad blog aimed to push certain services.

SushiForLife

ForumCoin: 42

Postby kaka135 » 29 Apr 2017, 21:27

ceci wrote:Have you received your $10 without any charge?

I have not request for my second payout yet. The first payment I got without any fees. I might wait until I get $20 then only I make my redemption.

--- 30 Apr 2017, 05:32 ---

naruto100 wrote:Even at your new place you have to bare fees. I thought you will start getting full payment with new location.

I didn't know the fee actually depends on where we are. I thought it's always the same for all. I will see if I'll be charged any fee in my second payment.... :roll:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Lexi » 30 Apr 2017, 00:22

SushiForLife wrote:
Lexi wrote:I did get the email that the site was closing, but why should I respond? He was always threatening to give a bad rating and to ban people if he didn't like what was written and I didn't think that was very Christian. I also thought the site would close because of the costs and the frustration that he wasn't getting the content he wanted.

My thoughts exactly! He had actually given me a sub-par rating in the past as well (anonymously and without comment too, as if I wouldn't know who it was...), even though what I wrote was in line with Christian faith and the rules that he set...
The forum didn't pop up immediately on TFW and I too assumed the owner was reasonable enough quit buying content that didn't work for him and go off into a different direction. I was very reluctant to return and post too, but I browsed a little and I saw very varied conversations, and the rules he posted on TFW were surprisingly lax.
As for costs there were people on the "goodbye" thread that even pm-ed him with better offers...the whole thing feels like a plan you'd read from a bad blog aimed to push certain services.

Yes, the whole rating anonymously didn't work for me either as it was one of the only forums that hadn't rated me so I knew it was him. He gave me a 4 which ended up lowering my rating, and I just thought, "what does he want?' Basically people to quote scripture and to agree with him, but that isn't a forum that's a cult.

At least on TFW most appear to reveal who they are when they rate, but the whole new system is a mess with too many sections. People need to remember it's a nickel and dime job and not even a minimum wage one so the bar should reflect this.

Lexi

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 534

Postby naruto100 » 30 Apr 2017, 04:12

kaka135 wrote:I didn't know the fee actually depends on where we are. I thought it's always the same for all. I will see if I'll be charged any fee in my second payment....

You mean you haven't redeemed your next cashout yet or you are waiting for it. Just update when you get it. Are you inactive there right now?

naruto100

Postby Decentlady » 30 Apr 2017, 05:55

I hear you @Lexi and @SushiForLife. I toogot an email but this is the same owner who had banned my account just cause he could not stand a difference of opinion! And coming to think about it I hadn't even made any provocative remark rather I had posed a geniune question.

Well, I had never found the forum interesting in the first place. I see no point in being in a place where there is no freedom of expression.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 274

Postby suny » 30 Apr 2017, 07:22

So I am lucky that I am not subscribed to any forums which do not understand that difference of opinions is way of life.... at least on forums you have to cope with all kind of versions.

suny

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum