*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Does anyone make money with Pinterest?

Postby morgoodie » 12 Jan 2017, 00:45

I said in my earlier comment that I would give you an example of what I was talking about when I was explaining that bloggers use Pinterest to make money with affiliate links on their blog.
Here is the website:
http://www.busybudgeter.com/pinterest-j ... -time-job/

NOTE: this is not a referral link or associated with myself at all.

It all sounds good but I don't think results would be the same for everyone.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 12 Jan 2017, 05:56

I think pinterest is turning out to be a good place to get traffic. I don't think it can be good for the making money. as they don't allow the affiliate links. and also they remove accounts of spammers easily.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby germainebull » 12 Jan 2017, 09:45

Since I'm not a blogger nor do I have a blog site, I think it would be useless to investigate earning opportunities on Pinterest any further.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby thisnthat » 12 Jan 2017, 15:17

morgoodie wrote:I have seen and read one of the articles I found on there that stated that they use it as their full time job. Basically, it means that they are able to make money from Pinterest through people going to their sites and either clicking on their ads or through their affiliate program like Amazon. They have been successful with promoting their pins and they are able to generate an income that way. When I first seen it, I thought that they were getting paid to pin things since I love Pinterest I was hoping it would be a way for me to make some money but it is a gimmick that gets you to their blog and then you find out that it is not what it sounds like at all.

Yeah, that's kind of what I figured. Thanks for the heads up.

I think it could be a good tool for promotion, but I was hoping there was something more.

--- 12 Jan 2017, 15:18 ---

skysnap wrote:I think pinterest is turning out to be a good place to get traffic. I don't think it can be good for the making money. as they don't allow the affiliate links. and also they remove accounts of spammers easily.

If they do, I haven't seen it. I get spammed all the time.

I also see some boards that are nothing but links to stuff they want to sell you. There isn't a single thing on their board that's just an idea to share or whatever. I keep getting more and more of these types following me.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby morgoodie » 12 Jan 2017, 22:04

I was like you wanting to believe there was more to it than just promotion of your blog with affiliate links. I love being on Pinterest and that would be an awesome job to get paid to pin on my boards. I could make a killing on there. Lol. I share my niume posts on there but I am not sure that it generates many views. I did have someone follow my niume board though so that was nice.

morgoodie

Postby ivyparkgirl » 12 Jan 2017, 22:31

I do because when I submit articles to niume I share the articles on pinterest.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 18 Jan 2017, 05:52

ivyparkgirl wrote:I do because when I submit articles to niume I share the articles on pinterest.

Its indirect because u used a social media to earn. Can we earn by mking a id in pinterest.. please help.

Husainkoliraskr

Postby skysnap » 18 Jan 2017, 08:08

skysnap wrote:I think pinterest is turning out to be a good place to get traffic. I don't think it can be good for the making money. as they don't allow the affiliate links. and also they remove accounts of spammers easily.

If they do, I haven't seen it. I get spammed all the time.

I also see some boards that are nothing but links to stuff they want to sell you. There isn't a single thing on their board that's just an idea to share or whatever. I keep getting more and more of these types following me.[/quote]

I have seen accounts getting closed. and then people open again. but yes affiliate links get removed on pinterest all the time. so people just link to their articles and use the link to products from there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 20 Jan 2017, 17:55

morgoodie wrote:I have seen and read one of the articles I found on there that stated that they use it as their full time job. Basically, it means that they are able to make money from Pinterest through people going to their sites and either clicking on their ads or through their affiliate program like Amazon. They have been successful with promoting their pins and they are able to generate an income that way. When I first seen it, I thought that they were getting paid to pin things since I love Pinterest I was hoping it would be a way for me to make some money but it is a gimmick that gets you to their blog and then you find out that it is not what it sounds like at all.

Great response! I was about to come write something but similar but you beat me to it. :)

I heard something similar about making money with Facebook, but I think that is the same as this... People just posting and earning that way. I need to start using Pinterest again I hear it is a great way to get a following :D. I am mostly using Twitter for that but I need to keep options open.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby morgoodie » 20 Jan 2017, 20:44

Thanks @WorkatHomeGal I love Pinterest even if I don't make money from it. I do share my posts from niume on it but since we can't see where our traffic comes from it is hard to say if I make anything from Pinterest. However that won't stop me from using Pinterest. I love finding such interesting ideas and recipes and everything on there.

morgoodie

Postby grecy0905 » 20 Jan 2017, 23:49

morgoodie wrote:Thanks @WorkatHomeGal I love Pinterest even if I don't make money from it. I do share my posts from niume on it but since we can't see where our traffic comes from it is hard to say if I make anything from Pinterest. However that won't stop me from using Pinterest. I love finding such interesting ideas and recipes and everything on there.

Yes, I always use pinterest to share Niume too because people likes picture there and if I used a great photo for my blog at Niume, there will be an opportunity that people will click it, plus some great and interesting that goes along my blog. I only used it to share my blog, though. Not earning from it.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby Angie10 » 22 Jan 2017, 15:22

timobg wrote:Who uses Pinterest anyway? .

Wow, are you being serious LOL?! That seriously made me LOL!

--- 22 Jan 2017, 15:28 ---

morgoodie wrote:I said in my earlier comment that I would give you an example of what I was talking about when I was explaining that bloggers use Pinterest to make money with affiliate links on their blog.
Here is the website:
http://www.busybudgeter.com/pinterest-j ... -time-job/

NOTE: this is not a referral link or associated with myself at all.

It all sounds good but I don't think results would be the same for everyone.

Wow, this looks interesting! Thanks for posting, morgoodie....I'm going off to have a good read LOL :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Happyland » 22 Jan 2017, 17:46

That site is not high on my list of sites to use. In the grand scheme of things I wonder how successful that site will be. There are so many competing social networks these days. Facebook dominates and will continue to do so into the next decade. They have great management, a huge user base, huge marketing dollars earned from desktop and mobile, powerful technology and the backing of the capital markets. What more can you ask for?

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby morgoodie » 22 Jan 2017, 20:57

I never really considered Pinterest a "social" site to begin with. I don't often communicate with others on there unless I find something my sister or my niece would enjoy seeing. Other than that I just use it to find interesting things on and to find recipes. I share my niume posts there because you can find a lot of blog and blog related places there so on the off chance someone clicks on my pin then I may make a tidbit on niume. Pinterest has been around for quite a while and I don't see that it is going anywhere or trying to out do Facebook or any other social media site. It is unique and I think it will be around for a long time.

morgoodie

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 23 Jan 2017, 14:07

This is really cool. I have seen it as well on Pinterest itself. But I have no extra time going through the post of the Pinterest user. Well, I guess this is something great for professional bloggers out there.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum