*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: Ask WorkAtHomeGal Anything

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 20 Jan 2017, 14:22

morgoodie wrote:
WorkAtHomeGal wrote:I feel the same way you do. I prefer writing personal pieces so it makes it hard to try and ready tidy up something polished enough to try and sell... I am just happy they accepted the article. I have not wrote another one to try and sell yet, and my first one is still for sale. I hope it sells someday but my hopes are not high. I still have not signed up to Niume but I should, everyone seems to be over there so I assume it is decent. Do you like Niume? And have you been paid yet?

I haven't been paid but I have surpassed the half way point. I have only begun to write there nearly one post a day this month. I really like it there. It is easy to write and there isn't the pressure of writing 500+ words for one article. Although, sometimes I can do that. I think you would do good there. Sharing to social media is a big part of getting the views to earn there. I am hoping to be paid next month. There have been several here that have been paid. Give it a try. I will definitely retweet your posts from there as with anything else that you post. I greatly appreciate your retweets of my articles. :D

Not a problem on the retweets, I try to remember to return the favor when someone does it for me :). I don't always remember but am improving with remembering I think :). I like all this good talk of Niume, I think I should seriously join later.

liveonline wrote:I met you on a video while looking for the site we're both on & we have had our
chats back & forth on a few things about this that & the other that I really
appreciate dearly thank you for being a good friend. :thumbup: you say to
ask you anything @WorkAtHomeGal my question's to you is this>
being your one like me always online, what's your FAV site to be on to make $ with?
& why, & how long have you been there & how did you get there? that's all.

-- 11 Jan 2017, 18:30 --

well I could swear I left a comment on here but I don't see it maybe not unless there's
anther page on here I'm not seeing but oh well now I have to think of the question I
wrote on here OH o.k it was what online site you have you been on that you really like
& why?

Thanks for the nice comments, much appreciated :). I am trying to think of what site I have been with the longest now and thought that one would be my favorite but it isn't. Humanatic is the only website in my list currently aside from Pinecone that I have had long accounts with, neither are a favorite though. ForumCoin hasn't been around quite as long as those websites but I think ForumCoin is my favorite now. I am not just sucking up I swear! I love ForumCoin for the community, great admins and the laid back feeling here. Postloop also was a favorite but it is gone now.

TeacherAngel wrote:I see. Do you have pets?

Yes. I have 1 cat named Panther she will be 7 this year. A rescue kitty, was a starving stray. We bought her home, made her healthy and now have a lovely kitty. I also consider the family pets my pets even though I don't live with them (parents dog and cat). Jobey is 5 now he is a black lab. And Rosie is 9 she is a cat. I always visit them too when I see my parents.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby varunsundars » 21 Jan 2017, 18:29

Hi, I am here in India. I am currently jobless and desperate to earn some income. Can you please suggest me some genuine and worthy online money earning ideas which won't require any investment upfront? :idea:

varunsundars

ForumCoin: 18

Postby Happyland » 22 Jan 2017, 15:52

Workathomegal, you are good at finding way to earn online. Are there any new earning sites that you are considering joining?

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 22 Jan 2017, 18:08

varunsundars wrote:Hi, I am here in India. I am currently jobless and desperate to earn some income. Can you please suggest me some genuine and worthy online money earning ideas which won't require any investment upfront? :idea:

Do you have any skills? Like using Microsoft, Excel, website building, writing, etc? I am asking this because Upwork and Freelancer are freelance sites where you can bid on jobs. Maybe you have already heard of them. People all over the world use both sites. Myself I have had little luck with Freelancer because some jobs were scammy or against my morals so I wouldn't do them. But I had few review jobs which was nice though. And I heard an awesome success story from my aunt. One of her friends is using Upwork and was doing transcription for $6 an hour and now earns $12 an hour, shes happy.

Other then that if you don't mind surveys you could try Prolific Academic I think that is worldwide. If you can speak English there is always Usertesting. That is a good paying one. At Usertesting they pay you to do website test. So in other words you navigate the clients website and your voice and screen are recorded, answer questions, etc. I also use UsabilityHub which is like Usertesting but the test are shorter and just require you to type a response to questions or click.

I highly suggest using the search box on ForumCoin for ideas as well and checking the section titled here as "Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum". I also get ideas from realwaystoearnonline (a lot there may not be international though) and workersonboard. My other favorite place to find ideas is Reddit.
Research these:

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoneyglobal/

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorkOnline/

If you already know of those reddit links then sorry but the way I read the post it sounded like you were maybe new to online earning. Since we are from different countries I am not sure what else to suggest other then Clickworker and Microworker for task sites.

Happyland wrote:Workathomegal, you are good at finding way to earn online. Are there any new earning sites that you are considering joining?

Thank you! That was a nice and unexpected comment :). Right now my newest thing is Niume and I reactivated my account at Clixsense to try it again.

WorkAtHomeGal

Postby amitkokiladitya » 23 Jan 2017, 05:42

You told me about usabilityhub.com .
but im not getting any tasks. can you please tell me why?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby TeacherAngel » 23 Jan 2017, 13:27

Oooh! I love labs! Especially black ones!

If you would be given a chance to be in any game show, which would you choose and why? :D

Please support a YouTube newbie! Watch, like, share, and subscribe. It contains instructional materials that you can use in teaching at school, at home, or online. Thanks!
---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliHb2hYy-tHav7TRVpQu4Q
TeacherAngel

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 358

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 24 Jan 2017, 05:49

amitkokiladitya wrote:You told me about usabilityhub.com .
but im not getting any tasks. can you please tell me why?

Did you sign up here: https://usabilityhub.com/testers ?
And click on the "Signup As A UsabilityHub Tester"? Make sure your whole profile is filled out.
If all is successful you should have a way to check for test like this,

It is possible some test are probably demographic based, so some may not come through for that reason.

TeacherAngel wrote:Oooh! I love labs! Especially black ones!

If you would be given a chance to be in any game show, which would you choose and why? :D

Me too labs are awesome! Our neighbor had a cute labradoodle, I guess a cross between a lab and poodle.
Def "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" That one is my fav I think! I love quiz/question type shows.

Attachments
usabhub1234.jpg
usabhub1234.jpg (45.87 KiB) Viewed 255 times
WorkAtHomeGal

Postby Sainfai » 24 Jan 2017, 18:49

When did you join forumcoin and how active have you been since? Also, from the list you posted above of sites you use, what's your biggest earner?

Sainfai

ForumCoin: 7

Postby TeacherAngel » 25 Jan 2017, 13:33

What household chore do you hate the most?

Please support a YouTube newbie! Watch, like, share, and subscribe. It contains instructional materials that you can use in teaching at school, at home, or online. Thanks!
TeacherAngel

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 25 Jan 2017, 17:01

Sainfai wrote:When did you join forumcoin and how active have you been since? Also, from the list you posted above of sites you use, what's your biggest earner?

I had to look at my profile I joined "Joined: 17 May 2015, 01:48" I would say I have been very active posting daily for sure. I have had periods where I was not on ForumCoin for weeks though. But I am back again. Biggest earner that is tough since I have not had time to work on all of my sites lately. I would say maybe Prolific Academic at the moment.

TeacherAngel wrote:What household chore do you hate the most?

Probably dishes because I have to do them by hand wash and dry. Though when I do the last set of dishes I let them air dry.

WorkAtHomeGal

Postby TeacherAngel » 26 Jan 2017, 10:54

That's the household chore that I like most. :D

How often do you exercise?

TeacherAngel

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 26 Jan 2017, 21:10

TeacherAngel wrote:That's the household chore that I like most. :D

How often do you exercise?

I don't exercise much :( I enjoy walking but the weather has been kind of misrible here that I don't want to walk. Our arena has a walking track but form my understanding a lot of people use it so sigh my social anxiety kicks in and I won't go! Its free so I am mad at myself I need to change that. I have been wanting to do Zumba and cardio at home but have not found the motivation yet.

WorkAtHomeGal

Postby sprite1950 » 28 Jan 2017, 08:59

Are you patriotic? Would you live anywhere else or will Canada always be your home?

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby morgoodie » 28 Jan 2017, 17:21

Dishes are the worst household chore by far. I hate that I get them done and it seems like 5 minutes later the sink is full again. Of course, it doesn't help that I have children who like to use dishes faster than I can clean them. I have a dishwasher but I don't like using it. I would rather vacuum a football field size room than do dishes. :lol:

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 28 Jan 2017, 18:34

sprite1950 wrote:Are you patriotic? Would you live anywhere else or will Canada always be your home?

I would say I am patriotic, there is a lot of good things but some probably bad to about my country. I grew up in a small town in Nova Scotia, Canada. I still live in Nova Scotia and don't think of leaving. Its a beautiful place.

morgoodie wrote:Dishes are the worst household chore by far. I hate that I get them done and it seems like 5 minutes later the sink is full again. Of course, it doesn't help that I have children who like to use dishes faster than I can clean them. I have a dishwasher but I don't like using it. I would rather vacuum a football field size room than do dishes. :lol:

Yeah I don't mind vacuuming. My dishes don't pile up super fast, only when we make meals I suppose. Its just me and the boyfriend and our cat.

WorkAtHomeGal

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to AMAs