*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Sponsor [NiceHash] Make money with your computer

Postby JoxNiceHash » 09 Dec 2016, 08:10

NiceHash is hashing power marketplace where you can mine altcoins and get paid in Bitcoins or you can buy hashing power from other miners in form of cloud mining.

HOW IT WORKS?

FOR SELLERS
Sell computing power of your PC, server, workstation, ASIC or farm.

Trusted service
  • More than 60,000 daily active miners      
  • Trustworthy service operating since 2014      
  • Free software, guides and support    

Regular income
  • Automatic payouts from once per day        
  • Earn bitcoins for every valid share      
  • Payouts from 0.001 BTC        

Your own pace
  • Start and stop when you want    
  • Connect unlimited mining machines  
  • Fully anonymous (no registration required)

FOR BUYERS
Buy massive hashing power for mining Bitcoin, Zcash, Ethereum, Monero, and other (un)popular coins.
First fair approach to cloud mining - pay as you mine without upfront payments or contracts.

Start with 0.01 BTC
  • Minimum order price is 0.01 BTC for every algorithm

No contracts, no risk
  • Cancel at any time and get remaining funds back with no cancellation fee

Fast delivery
  • Massive hashing power in short amount of time

Mine on your favorite pool
  • You are deciding how and when you want to buy hashing power and to which pool to direct it

Real-time statistics
  • Follow your workers and their performance

Valid shares only
  • Never pay for dead, faulty configured rigs or invalid shares

FOR WEBSITE/BLOG OWNERS AND INFLUENCERS
We are offering a referral system for all registered users. You can earn commission from each order placed by customer that you referred - you'll get a percentage of order amount plus some extra mBTC for each order, placed by referred customer. Referral commissions are paid directly into your NiceHash online wallet. If you want to join the referral program, send us an email to info@nicehash.com. If you are a larger influencer, we can provide with custom banners and graphics to fit your website/blog.

USEFUL LINKS

FOLLOW US

Last edited by JoxNiceHash on 28 Feb 2017, 10:10, edited 2 times in total.
JoxNiceHash

ForumCoin: 17

Re: [NiceHash] Make money with your computer

Postby germainebull » 26 Dec 2016, 04:59

A largely nice concept. I'm wondering; if I wish to be a seller, what are the minimum system requirements?

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby JoxNiceHash » 26 Dec 2016, 08:54

It would be best to head over to the profitability calculator https://www.nicehash.com/?p=calc and select the hardware you are currently using.

But if you could tell me your electricity price for kWh, I can pull up (currently) most profitable hardware for you from our Database.

JoxNiceHash

Postby germainebull » 27 Dec 2016, 05:04

JoxNiceHash wrote:It would be best to head over to the profitability calculator https://www.nicehash.com/?p=calc and select the hardware you are currently using.

But if you could tell me your electricity price for kWh, I can pull up (currently) most profitable hardware for you from our Database.

Thanks for your kind advice.
However, I've noted that my hardware is not even listed on the page you directed me to. This means that I'm ineligible for this scheme.

germainebull

Postby Tdc06 » 27 Dec 2016, 08:32

Thanks for sharing this platform with us, But I have an question, We should select seller in it for earning money na.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 260

Postby JoxNiceHash » 27 Dec 2016, 08:42

germainebull wrote:Thanks for your kind advice.
However, I've noted that my hardware is not even listed on the page you directed me to. This means that I'm ineligible for this scheme.

It might not be true, as we don't have all the hardware available on the market (in our database). :)
Of course you can still download the software and try it out as this is the best way to test it out if it is profitable for you or not. :thumbup:

Tdc06 wrote:Thanks for sharing this platform with us, But I have an question, We should select seller in it for earning money na.

You are correct, if you want to sell your hashing power (start mining various coins and get paid in Bitcoins), you are a seller.
NiceHash Miner is fully automatic software so it will make sure you will get the most of your hardware set-up.

JoxNiceHash

Postby skysnap » 27 Dec 2016, 10:12

How much money earning is possible if the mining it continued 24 hours upto the end of month? I am asking because just observed some of the issues with the mining lately. it's hard to earn alt coins like this.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JoxNiceHash » 27 Dec 2016, 12:58

I don't understand if you are asking as a buyer or a seller?

If you are asking as a buyer, it depends on the type and luck of the pool. How much you pay for the hashing power depends on the marketplace's price - as you bid for the amount and time you are buying.

But as a seller, you get paid in Bitcoins, no matter which altcoin you mine. How much you earn it depends on your hardware and also how much are buyers willing to pay you for your service. But all this is fully automated for the sellers. View profitability calculator for past earnings.

JoxNiceHash

Postby skysnap » 29 Dec 2016, 06:31

Thanks just checked the calculator. My hardware is a bit old. So it's not something I can afford I am guessing.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ivyparkgirl » 16 Jan 2017, 19:23

I will pass on this site because the payout is to low.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby germainebull » 19 Jan 2017, 04:48

It is astounding that none of the users here seems to have embraced this NiceHash concept. I guess it is because of the high system requirements versus the low payout.

germainebull

Postby Happyland » 19 Jan 2017, 15:53

This is a nice concept. It is hard to stay on top of all of the great things that technology can do. When you add alternative currencies on top of that it really becomes powerful ideas.

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby Sainfai » 21 Jan 2017, 18:15

This won't pay you a lot probably, but for doing nothing it's pretty good, especially if you have a powerful PC. It's actually a pretty good website, I recommend it.

Sainfai

ForumCoin: 7

Postby peachpurple » 22 Jan 2017, 11:04

Sorry but this is quite confusing, maybe can you simplify it?

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 334

Postby ceci » 23 Jan 2017, 09:16

Does it open to international users, I meant buyers and sellers.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum