*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Creative Ideas to Earn Side Income

Postby skysnap » 08 Jan 2017, 06:04

All of us are good at some creative hobby. Be it singing, sketching, dancing or any other craft. All we have to do is channelize this creative hobby into something meaningful. You can make some good income if you are good at what you do. Here are some ways you can make money using your creativity.

Graphic Design

This is one of the booming market on the web. If you know how to create vector graphics, logo and other designs, then you can make money selling that graphics. You can sell a lot of your unused art on the stock website. This can make you money passively. On sites like freelnacer, guru and upwork, you can sell your creative skills. You can make some good money through this way if you invest the time wisely.

Craft

If you are into crochet, wood work and other type of crafts then you can start a small store online. Sites like etsy and few others can be used to sell your stuff. You can make money using the craft ideas online. You can just turn that idea into craft. In turn if the people are interested, they can buy your art. Though this method of making money requires time. And also this has to be done with some patience. But there are some success stories of how some people managed to turn this craft into big business.

Book Writing

There are plenty of services that can be offered if you are into books. You can be a ghost writer for someone. You can write ebook for someone. You can design cover and write the proofread scripts. This way there are plenty of services that can be offered on the top of the book writing. This can be something harder to get hold of during the earlier years. But with practice and effort, you can easily get ahead with this type of services. I have seen people getting their jobs off, with such earning from it.

Singin Tutor

Those who are good at singing, it'd be good to use that skill to teach others. Tutorship can make a lot of money for you. This job is mostly suitable for the offline users. Because people who want to learn the singing prefer to learn one on one. There are also some of the tutors who are going to teach you online. But the learning experience may not be that good. The reason being the voice quality over the internet is yet to be that good. So you may have to wait till the service and quality improves. Till then offline tutor for singing is much better business.

Carpentry

This is one of the rare skill these days. Not many people are into carpentry. And a lot of them are replaced by machines. And this is where the skill for the wood work comes in. You should consider learning this skill if you are into building something that addresses real need. You can get into making table, cupboard and other designer items. So this way you can open another door for making money with the skill of wood work.

There are countless ways with which you can learn to make money with your creative skills. It however takes time for such creative ways to make some real money. You just have to keep pushing your skills and be more good at it. The more effort you take the more successful you become.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: Creative Ideas to Earn Side Income

Postby TeacherAngel » 09 Jan 2017, 11:07

I would love to try book writing. I was actually frustrated because I already started a novel. About four chapters already when somehow, the file got accidentally deleted. I tried to recover the file but I was not able to do it. I lost interest but maybe, I can try again this summer vacation. This time I will save the file in my e-mail. Thanks for sharing these ideas! :)

Please support a YouTube newbie! Watch, like, share, and subscribe. It contains instructional materials that you can use in teaching at school, at home, or online. Thanks!
---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliHb2hYy-tHav7TRVpQu4Q
TeacherAngel

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 358

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 09 Jan 2017, 13:55

I am noticing people making beautiful wooden signs and selling them on the local swap and sell wall on Facebook for my community. I also seen paintings start to sell too. I like to think I am creative but I am more in the way of writing. I love to craft but not good at it. I have some ideas for new novels but have not started them yet.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby Angie10 » 09 Jan 2017, 16:14

I feel as if some things need passion, interest and skill. For instance, I'd love to be a skilled Graphic Designer because of all the amazing work my husband does. But for all my interest, I do ok with the theoretical side of it, but I find I'm not the most creative person out there LOL

When it comes to writing, that's something I really enjoy and aspire to do. I'm not the best writer, but do enjoy it; so I have a feeling one day I WILL try my hand at putting together an eBook. I read a lot of eBooks and some of them are so shoddily written, I know I can do a better job LOL So if those people can do it and actually make money out of it, I may as well have a go, right?

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby chikitta » 09 Jan 2017, 18:46

I love to sing but I can only sing near my family members and in the bathroom or kitchen when am doing my stuff. I doubt am that good to be able to reach anyone how to sing even though I love to sing.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby peachpurple » 10 Jan 2017, 00:25

I am into craft, i love handmade crafts, i make them but haven't sell any online yet

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby skysnap » 10 Jan 2017, 06:37

peachpurple wrote:I am into craft, i love handmade crafts, i make them but haven't sell any online yet

In that case Etsy and zazzle are worth checking out. I have written about them in past. In future I may come up with zazzle related article. Till then keeping making your stuff.

skysnap

Postby ivyparkgirl » 12 Jan 2017, 00:59

Be ware of online craft scams where you have to pay a fee to sign up.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby skysnap » 12 Jan 2017, 05:57

ivyparkgirl wrote:Be ware of online craft scams where you have to pay a fee to sign up.

I agree. A lot of scams out there for the craft and other type of work from home category. It is upto people to see where they find the real work in such case.

skysnap

Postby augusta » 27 Sep 2017, 09:53

So much to do by the sides to make extra money.I'm still writing my second book and hopefully I will write the third one.I love to write a lot and I'm.trying to make something out of it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials