*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: Ask Skysnap

Postby IcyFirefly » 21 Oct 2016, 12:17

Follow up on your answer, since you seeem to have the knowledge and skill set:

1) What would it take to create a forum? Obviously, we are not talking about the earning part of it, but more on the technical terms: set up, domain name, rules and regulations, TOS, FAQ, etc..

2) How would you deal with spam posters? How many warning before a user is banned for good.

I think you're an interesting man, since you post many interesting topics, which I really enjoy reading and replying :)

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 52

Banner Ad

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 22 Oct 2016, 00:10

I noticed your profile picture is of Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach, at least I think that is who it is. Do you watch bleach? Is he your fav character? And do you watch any other animes?

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby skysnap » 23 Oct 2016, 10:56

1) What would it take to create a forum? Obviously, we are not talking about the earning part of it, but more on the technical terms: set up, domain name, rules and regulations, TOS, FAQ, etc..

In order to setup forum, you need hosting that can sustain regular activity from members. You also need domain name that suits the forum niche. You can learn a lot about managing forums part and growing it on forums like theadminzone.com. You can learn a lot about setting up community website and managing it. It's kind of hard work and it's not easy to get lot of members who post on it these days, due to social media and facebook groups. But it's doable. But from technical point of view, setting up forum on hosting, mappint it with domain, handling SEO part is easy but takes some time to get it done.

2) How would you deal with spam posters? How many warning before a user is banned for good.

Spam posters can be dealt with the plugin or extension if they are bot. But if the genuine posters are spammig then it's hard to make a call. You have to either lock the thread and discuss stuff in PM. Banning should be the last option. But all of this depends on situation and forum niche. Because intentional spam is different in each forums. Bot spam is easy to recognize and deal with.

Do you watch bleach? Is he your fav character? And do you watch any other animes?

Yes :D It is kuchiki byakuya. It is one of my favorite characters. I liked Urahara and Aizen the most out of all in the series. And I watch a lot of anime. Though I spend lot of time reading horror manga or anime. Sometimes I also watch anime like FMA, Berserk, Monster etc. Recently I have started reading "The promised Neverland" manga.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Angie10 » 23 Oct 2016, 11:08

Based on a lot of your posts here at ForumCoin, you obviously have a huge interest in business. Do you run your own offline business, and if you do, what is it doing? Or if you don't, if money weren't an object, what would your dream business to run be and why?

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby skysnap » 24 Oct 2016, 10:41

Do you run your own offline business, and if you do, what is it doing? Or if you don't, if money weren't an object, what would your dream business to run be and why?

No offline business as of yet. But yes I want to have one good offline business that can take care of my online and offline clients. I wish to start restaurant business and offer different variety of asian food - chinese, thai, indian and other food. It's kind of expensive and also lot of money for all this. So I may work on all possible business ideas to reach there.

skysnap

Postby TeacherAngel » 29 Dec 2016, 12:51

How long can you go without using the internet?

Please support a YouTube newbie! Watch, like, share, and subscribe. It contains instructional materials that you can use in teaching at school, at home, or online. Thanks!
---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliHb2hYy-tHav7TRVpQu4Q
TeacherAngel

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 358

Postby skysnap » 30 Dec 2016, 13:43

TeacherAngel wrote:How long can you go without using the internet?

I can definitely manage month or more. But most of my earning online compliments my offline earning. So it's hard to stay without connecting online. I'd get into financial trouble If I stay offline for long.

skysnap

Postby TeacherAngel » 30 Dec 2016, 14:18

Another question. What do you like doing online which doesn't concern finances?

Please support a YouTube newbie! Watch, like, share, and subscribe. It contains instructional materials that you can use in teaching at school, at home, or online. Thanks!
TeacherAngel

Postby skysnap » 30 Dec 2016, 15:03

TeacherAngel wrote:Another question. What do you like doing online which doesn't concern finances?

Sketching. I am into Anime and Manga. So I love sketching manga and other creative stuff. So lot of online sites such as deviant art are in my radar.

skysnap

Postby TeacherAngel » 30 Dec 2016, 16:00

If you can visit any part of the world for a day, where would you go?

TeacherAngel

Postby skysnap » 31 Dec 2016, 17:40

TeacherAngel wrote:If you can visit any part of the world for a day, where would you go?

I always wanted to see three places in my life - 1. Himalaya 2. Philippines & Malaysia 3. Africa. I hope god gives me power to see these things.

skysnap

Postby TeacherAngel » 01 Jan 2017, 04:38

Wow! I hope you can visit our country. :)

How do/did you celebrate New Year's eve?

TeacherAngel

Postby skysnap » 01 Jan 2017, 08:01

TeacherAngel wrote:Wow! I hope you can visit our country. :)

How do/did you celebrate New Year's eve?

I was with friends and family for eating out and also visited their parents. Then back home :)

skysnap

Postby TeacherAngel » 02 Jan 2017, 02:47

Watch a movie or read a book?

TeacherAngel

Postby germainebull » 02 Jan 2017, 05:45

From your posts, you seem to have the habit of performing intense online searches. Do you have an unlimited internet plan?

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to AMAs