ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Forum Earning Vs. Blog Earning

Postby Vinaya » 25 Jan 2016, 02:11

Which platform do you think will earn more: a forum or blog.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Re: Forum Earning Vs. Blog Earning

Postby Alexandoy » 25 Jan 2016, 02:16

It's depends on the rate of payment. If a blog pays $2 per standard sized article of 1 page and a forum pays 5 cents per post, I guess they would be pretty even. But I would prefer the forum because it is not as tedious as writing a blog.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 972

Postby nakitakona » 25 Jan 2016, 02:36

As to earning per se, forum and blog generally are earning. As to online writing, forum earns daily, while blog earns per agreement or contract either by month, by quarter or by year. It is easy to earn in forum rather than in blogging.You should be a good or quality content writer to earn better in blogging. Forum writing, it doesn't matter. A grader could join as long as he could write.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 666

Postby swalia » 25 Jan 2016, 07:22

Unless you have an adsense account, forum writing will definitely pay more. It's easier and quick way to earn.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

ForumCoin: 588

Postby Angie10 » 25 Jan 2016, 09:33

I'm not sure if I'll be answering the right question, but if it's based on being a guest blogger or even having your own blog, I much prefer forum posting because its nowhere near as involved, constantly having to think of material to write about and maybe even doing some research all the way through can be exhausting. I'm not sure which would bring in more money, though. Forum posting more often than not pays as and when you reach your limit, usually every few days. I reckon with blogging, it takes long to reach redemption but almost certainly pays more.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby gabr1ela » 25 Jan 2016, 11:49

I usually chosen forum, after all is more ok in terms of writing for the blog is much harder to write, eventually to my sincerity I believe that a blog I did not handle it matter and have some inspiration to win a lot. :!: :?: :!:

gabr1ela

ForumCoin: 107

Postby grecy0905 » 25 Jan 2016, 12:18

It depends on the earnings, if the forum is easy to earn like FC, I will be here but for sure it will not sustain may earnings though I can be active, while on Blogging, it depends also if the site can sustain payments. I guess it really depends on different situations.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 215

Postby suny » 25 Jan 2016, 18:39

Forums and blogs both are as good as they pay otherwise both are as good as any of them Cheers.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 685

Postby simonex » 25 Jan 2016, 19:09

Sincerely I would prefer the blog earnings, but it depends which blogs come into discussion. For the personal blog of that is not monetized the earnings are null, and in this case O prefer the forums with certain earnings. But of I write on other blogs which are not mine, I think there is a bigger income to be earned while we are active, than the income received from forums.

simonex

ForumCoin: 55

Postby iyanpol12 » 26 Jan 2016, 00:41

I am doing both. I write blogs in Blogjob. I am also in Forum Coin and The Forum Wheel. I just can't choose between the two. In Blogjob, the earnings though are constant.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 221

Postby oldbuddy » 26 Jan 2016, 02:51

nakitakona wrote:As to earning per se, forum and blog generally are earning. As to online writing, forum earns daily, while blog earns per agreement or contract either by month, by quarter or by year. It is easy to earn in forum rather than in blogging.You should be a good or quality content writer to earn better in blogging. Forum writing, it doesn't matter. A grader could join as long as he could write.

You just hit on what's wrong with Forum Coin. People getting paid to write on a forum should have enough integrity to produce just as high quality work as those who write for blogs.

I joined this to get free ads, but I ended up getting free money too
(You Can Join From ANY Country)
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 1,037

Postby Vinaya » 07 Mar 2016, 03:41

In my experience it is difficult to money money with blog writing because getting into upfront paying blog is really difficult. However, there are various paid to post forums.

Vinaya
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby simonex » 07 Mar 2016, 13:22

Earning money from personal blog is a hard work until the audience is gathered. I prefer forums which are paying instead of earning money from my personal blog, because that's looking yet as a dream only.

simonex

ForumCoin: 55

Postby grecy0905 » 07 Mar 2016, 13:38

It depends. I have this new forum site and I was active there before. I am near to reaching the $5, I can even do it within a day but I don't want to spam the site and I think I am the only one that is posting there, so I give up.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 215

Postby IcyFirefly » 08 Mar 2016, 00:56

I will have to agree with many people here in this thread and that forum can earn you more daily. Blog posting for payment is now very much a thing in the past, and if it happens it will only happen once in a while and not steady enough. At this moment in time, I have to say forum is the way to go for me.

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 52

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum