New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: how long you stay here on forumcoin

Postby vathsala » 25 Oct 2015, 04:18

I have joined in 28th February 2015 and active since then. Now since the posts is being reduced to 10, i have some time to earn in some other sites . so searching for a suitable site to earn.

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 101

Postby sprite1950 » 25 Oct 2015, 06:54

I think it will tell you on your profile the exact day you joined. I came here on the 27th July and have been here every day since. I normally spend about an hour here but I might pop in and out during the day to see what's going on.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 494

Postby kataomoi » 25 Oct 2015, 07:20

I just started on here this month. I think it's a great site. We have a good community and everyone is nice. I wish I had more time to spend on here, but my real job is keeping me busy. I come on whenever I can though. It's easy to earn on here.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 731

Postby mirzag » 25 Oct 2015, 09:58

Some paying sites these days are
The Forum wheel
Whzon
Mylot and
Chatabout

mirzag

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Angie10 » 25 Oct 2015, 10:12

@sprite1950....Thanks for that little tip! I never knew we could find out when we joined, and it's such a good thing to know. I just had a look and I've been here just over 2 and a half months, and still like it. Besides the earning power, I like the community and admin. I also like how the members here are willing to share what they know :) I'm usually on the site for about an hour to an hour and a half.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby DreekLass » 25 Oct 2015, 11:13

I have been on forum coin for at least a month, or two now and I have been paid at least three or four times now. I will stay with FC because of the information being shared.

DreekLass

ForumCoin: 63

Postby oldbuddy » 25 Oct 2015, 12:52

sprite1950 wrote:I think it will tell you on your profile the exact day you joined. I came here on the 27th July and have been here every day since. I normally spend about an hour here but I might pop in and out during the day to see what's going on.

I should have thought of that when I answered earlier, so thanks for the tip. I have only been here two weeks, but it's my favorite activity for each day now.

Who Thinks Penny A Click Sites Don't Work?
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,266

Postby Katriona_22 » 25 Oct 2015, 13:07

I can't remember the exact day I joined here but I been here more than 2 months I think. So far I enjoyed my stay.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 543

Postby simonex » 25 Oct 2015, 19:28

I think I joined this site 2 months ago, or something so, but I am active on BlogJob too, which is a good paying site.

simonex

ForumCoin: 55

Re: How long have you been with ForumCoin?

Postby Sam » 25 Oct 2015, 20:24

[Merged two similar topics]

Sam

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,294

Postby Resuri » 25 Oct 2015, 23:59

I have joined Forum Coin for nearly 2 weeks now. I've heard the site from my other online job. It is a great site to be active in a Forum that pays. Forum Coin has a very friendly community. I get the chance to hear other people thoughts and view

Resuri

ForumCoin: 158

Postby kyuminette » 26 Oct 2015, 01:59

I joined here I think last August and I visit this site regularly and possibly finish all the most before I used to make 17 post now I only have to make ten posts.

kyuminette

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 200

Postby Gayathri Ganesan » 26 Oct 2015, 08:09

I joined F.C. some where in August this year and have been here almost regularly. i thought I would cash out after finishing 1000 points when I was some where near 780 points or so. Unfortunately, I could not visit the site for a few days after that and suddenly couple of days before when I returned, I found to my dismay that the number of posts have been reduced and the coins for each post also reduced. Now it will be quite sometime before I can cash out but I enjoy the activity here.

Gayathri Ganesan

ForumCoin: 329

Postby janetwrites » 26 Oct 2015, 08:17

I only joined some days ago. I like this site so far.

janetwrites

ForumCoin: 141

Postby cessy_08 » 26 Oct 2015, 10:31

I joined around July (I think) this year. That was the start when I was trying to come back to the freelance writing world because I thought I'd resign from my full-time job.

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

PreviousNext

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions