ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Have you ever lost money?

Postby laksh » 14 Oct 2015, 15:53

Happyland wrote:Losing money leaves a bad feeling. Have you ever lost money? How did you feel when you realized you lost your money?

I lost a huge amount trying to earn online easily. I lost more than $600 within 3 weeks in binary options trading. That taught me a lesson that I shouldn't try to find short cuts to earn money!

laksh

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 250

Postby darkthorn » 14 Oct 2015, 17:05

Happyland wrote:Losing money leaves a bad feeling. Have you ever lost money? How did you feel when you realized you lost your money?

Unfortunately yes :cry: Once my mother gave me something like 20 euros before I left home. I went downstairs crossed the street and when I sit on my car I noticed I have lost that money, either on the building stairs or on the street. Never saw that money again and of course my mother was not very happy about it.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 188

Postby MaJamin » 18 Oct 2015, 17:31

I have ever lost money while i was in high school. It was so painful and you know how much pocket money means alot. However it made me learn how to take care of my money. I don't loose money nowadays

MaJamin

ForumCoin: 27

Postby swalia » 19 Oct 2015, 05:49

I lost my credit card and debit card once. Someone did a shopping worth 50,000 rupees on my cards. 25,000 rs were instantly gone from my bank account for the shopping done on my debit card. though i was spared from making the payment of 25,000 rs for the shopping done on my credit card but i was black listed for three years.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 469

Postby win123 » 19 Oct 2015, 08:57

I already lost money in football bets :(

win123

ForumCoin: 388

Postby moondebi » 19 Oct 2015, 10:36

I did it a couple of times. Once I left my purse in the two-wheeler, and it got stolen. In a separate incident, the money got lost in a busy road.

moondebi

ForumCoin: 124

Postby Arnela2607 » 19 Oct 2015, 14:41

I can't remember when I lost some money, unfortunately lately I don't have money to lose. :( .. But it is certainly bad feeling.

Arnela2607

ForumCoin: 165

Postby shalitha » 22 Oct 2015, 11:56

Oh friends i have losed my money several times.our cash is rupiyal.i losed about 500rupees.135 rupees:1doller

shalitha

ForumCoin: 259

Postby aizaa » 22 Oct 2015, 16:52

yes.but not frequently and not much a big money lost by me.

aizaa
Banned

ForumCoin: -15

Postby Mihailo » 23 Oct 2015, 17:03

Unfortunately, yes. I lost 10€ when I was going to a bank to trafser money and buy a domain name -_-...I had to go back to my house and take another 10€ xD
I was really angry.

Mihailo

ForumCoin: 76

Postby chikitta » 16 Dec 2015, 10:22

It is painful to loose money it's not a good feeling i have lost money several times before dropping it or being stolen and i was very sad and annoyed at the same time.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 9

Postby Nocturnal Writer » 16 Dec 2015, 10:29

It is sad to recall of losing money for I had experienced that several times. Due to my business schedule, due to the nature of my job, I always misplaced my wallet. Sometimes I didn't have the courage to face my wife every time I lost my money. Now what I did to avoid further loss of my money, every time I receive my pay. I give all my monthly salary to my wife.

Nocturnal Writer
Banned

ForumCoin: 12

Postby nela13 » 16 Dec 2015, 11:58

Yes, I've lost money on the street once. I lost about 20 €, I was angry with me, I would rather have spent that money on trifles than losing.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 342

Postby oldfriend » 16 Dec 2015, 12:23

If you mean misplaced, I can't remember when I lost any.

I did find a $20 bill one day blowing by and I grabbed it.

Oldfriend

oldfriend

ForumCoin: 916

Postby Nocturnal Writer » 16 Dec 2015, 16:33

sprite1950 wrote:Do you mean dropped it in the street? Yes I have and it makes me feel angry with myself that I could have been so careless. I think the most I lost was £20 note which is around $30. I have also had countless notes stolen off me by a close family member .. that is somehow worse than dropping it in the street.

What a worse experiences you have had @sprite1950. Sorry to hear that. Now you are extra careful now for such bad experience of losing several sum of money.

Nocturnal Writer
Banned

ForumCoin: 12

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic