ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Have you ever lost money?

Postby Happyland » 13 Oct 2015, 06:11

Losing money leaves a bad feeling. Have you ever lost money? How did you feel when you realized you lost your money?

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 124

Re: Have you ever lost money?

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Oct 2015, 06:16

Do you mean dropped it in the street? Yes I have and it makes me feel angry with myself that I could have been so careless. I think the most I lost was £20 note which is around $30. I have also had countless notes stolen off me by a close family member .. that is somehow worse than dropping it in the street.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 624

Postby peachpurple » 13 Oct 2015, 06:45

yes, I had dropped $2 a few times in the shopping mall. Now I make sure I put my change into the wallet, not the pocket, very angry at myself

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby Gayathri Ganesan » 13 Oct 2015, 17:51

Once before my marriage, when we had gone for shopping my father missed his wallet with Rs.10,000/- ( just with drawn from the bank in the cab we travelled . It was big money 23 years back and that day the whole family was upset. But the mood soon changed since the wedding was just a couple of days away and we had to cut down on some expense which we had planned with that money.

Gayathri Ganesan

ForumCoin: 329

Postby imadmaaziz » 13 Oct 2015, 22:49

well i lost many times my money actially i dont feel bad when i lost every pins of my money :3 because my dad give me every time i lost :p and that s is so cool because it like i didnt lose i didnt lost anymony for a very long time :3 and i am so happy with that

imadmaaziz

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 87

Postby nonersays » 14 Oct 2015, 02:43

I have never really "lost" money. I have done something stupid and left my purse/wallet at someones house, and $50 was stolen out of it. I've also had a niece steal money from me on several occasions. So, I've had money stolen multiple times, but I know more or less where it went so its not really "lost"

nonersays

ForumCoin: 459

Postby leeannl » 14 Oct 2015, 03:46

No I haven't actually misplaced money before. In the 2 times that I've lost my wallet (once stolen and then ditched not to far from the scene) I didn't have any actual money in it for anyone to take. I don't have a lot of cash on hand most of the time, I use my cards more.

leeannl

ForumCoin: 445

Postby vathsala » 14 Oct 2015, 04:22

I lost several times small amount and also big amount. Few times my money was stolen too still i continued to be very careless . When i loose money, i feel very upset and off mood whole day and blame myself for being so careless . But still instead of keeping the petty cash in almirah and lock it , i keep it everywhere in the house and get fired by hubby and children :lol:

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 101

Postby Jinglebells » 14 Oct 2015, 05:56

Yes, I have lost some, I know I put it in my pocket, and then probably lost it, it wasn't a lot , but still no one likes to lose money. I have to say I have found money in the street, small money, but it kind of works both ways, lose some , find some.

Jinglebells

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 68

Postby iamshane487 » 14 Oct 2015, 11:45

I have not lost money yet but if one day I will, I would be very upset and freaking especially if it's a huge amount.

iamshane487

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 139

Postby cessy_08 » 14 Oct 2015, 13:24

I think I never lost money in the streets but I did lose it thru investment. The pyramiding scheme was so famous back then so we were invited to join one. At first, we earned something from it but then there were some changes to the law/securities that affected the company where we placed our investments in. So long story short, they went bankrupt.

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby SHOHANA » 14 Oct 2015, 13:38

Yes once i have lost money but after a year by the grace of almighty i get back my lost money , its a big story but i would like to share in brief, once my money hold/fridge by the paypal and the paypal was not mine, someone else whom i don't know only introduced for working purpose on the phone. I thought i have lost my money on his paypal but after a year he back my $261 in my bank account :)

SHOHANA

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 251

Postby Angie10 » 14 Oct 2015, 14:24

The most i've ever lost was a £400 TK Maxx gift card that my husband gave me for my birthday. I must have been taking something out of my purse when unbeknownst to me, a bunch of stuff including the gift card fell out! When I realised i didn't have it on me, I retraced my steps to the store I had a strong feeling it had happened.

They had all my other stuff bar the gift card :( I cried like a baby at the time because I was really looking forward to going on a shopping spree. TK Maxx could not freeze or cancel it, so it was gone! My poor, sweet husband replaced it, but I still felt bad. I did try to say it's ok, but he insisted.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby ramzan00 » 14 Oct 2015, 15:32

Don't make me remember about this. I lost my money quite a few time. Even If I try to count that how many times I lost my money I don't think I can remember about that :(

It feels really bad. My saving :'(

ramzan00

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 68

Postby vcolaco » 14 Oct 2015, 15:42

It happened to me, but I remember the most I lost were €5. But it is really annoying, for I could have used that for something. But I hope that the finder has a good use for it.

vcolaco

ForumCoin: 153

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic