*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Notice Regarding Referral Links in this Section

Postby kshahab235 » 26 Aug 2015, 10:39

ok i will follow the rule

kshahab235

ForumCoin: 17

Banner Ad

Postby zidannkh » 26 Aug 2015, 15:19

before making a refferals i should do anything or if someone register on my link and i will be paid after he making his 20th post?

zidannkh

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 154

Postby Fergal » 27 Aug 2015, 18:21

zidannkh wrote:before making a refferals i should do anything or if someone register on my link and i will be paid after he making his 20th post?

zidannkh, I think you misunderstood this topic :) However, you will automatically receive the ForumCoin bonus when the person you refer has made their 20th post. Provided of course the referral is legitimate and you are not referring yourself (we have checks in place).

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby marshmallows27 » 09 Sep 2015, 09:33

now I understand why some members did nt put referral link here,sorry I am a newbie here.thanks for the infos.

marshmallows27

ForumCoin: 43

Postby Sureshvyas » 10 Sep 2015, 08:16

I think posts containing referral link should be allowed when they have a clickable non referral link as well.

Sureshvyas
Banned

ForumCoin: 122

Postby tsikenadobo » 27 Sep 2015, 12:11

Hello, I just want to clarify something.

Only referral links are not allowed in the BMW section? What about if we are talking about a certain site and we included the link of the site just so people will know more about it.

Is this also not allowed in this section?

Thanks.

tsikenadobo

ForumCoin: 224

Postby Fergal » 28 Sep 2015, 06:21

tsikenadobo wrote:Only referral links are not allowed in the BMW section? What about if we are talking about a certain site and we included the link of the site just so people will know more about it.

Thanks for your question tsikenadobo, yes that is allowed, provided that the link you post does not contain a referral code. You are allowed to link to sites in the BMW section if you are discussing those sites or asking a question about them.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby gabr1ela » 04 Oct 2015, 16:34

Thank you very much for this information ... you take into account ... the journey really should read the Rules. :)

gabr1ela

ForumCoin: 107

Postby Sureshvyas007 » 06 Oct 2015, 15:52

I think you should allow referral link when they have a clickable non referral link with them.

Sureshvyas007
Banned

ForumCoin: 78

Postby Fergal » 07 Oct 2015, 17:27

Sureshvyas007 wrote:I think you should allow referral link when they have a clickable non referral link with them.

Sureshvyas007 we have replied to the topic you started with this feedback.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby shohan_bnpl » 15 Jan 2016, 18:31

Ok, trying to remember for future. and thanks for shearing/updating this post. :shock: :shock: :shock:

shohan_bnpl

ForumCoin: 57

Postby nakitakona » 24 Jan 2016, 08:07

This thread in my way of understanding is intended for links of various niches, products, services and the like; provided you don't earn in sharing or promoting them here. In short, you are giving others opportunity to avail their services of those which you have posted their links here without receiving a penny.

Am I correct? What about our own sites or blog sites link? Are they allowed here?

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby Fergal » 24 Jan 2016, 16:00

nakitakona this section is for discussion and questions. If you are promoting something, whether it be your own site or a referral link, those posts should be posted as ads in our advertising forum sections.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby nela13 » 25 Jan 2016, 14:36

I only read this post today, I have joined in december, don't know if I have already made that kind of mistake, if I did sorry. I understand your point. Thanks for clarifying, if rules exist we must follow them.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby tpicks » 30 Mar 2016, 15:22

Thank you for this notice I was thinking if one could use this medium to post referral links to other sites to up his pay now I know I mustn't do that here. To be warned is to play safe.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 406

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum