*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

4 Useful Apps for Photographers Who Use Android

Postby skysnap » 22 Apr 2019, 12:56

Android is turning out to be more of photo camera OS than the stock OS that you can get in the camera. You can see that in such case you have to use the right type of the apps for the photography. I have used some of the apps and that I am shared some of the apps that you can use for the photography and other social media usage. Some of the apps below have premium usage too so depending on your usage you can try it out.

Snapseed

Google is pretty much in every niche these days. And they have released their own app named snapseed. It is one good app for those who want to edit the image. This app does not have the ads or any form of the premium features. All the features inside the app are free to use. You can find some really good effects and the filters that can be handy for you to try out. The tool is powerful and it allows you enough options to get the most out of post production for the images.

VSCO

This app is for both photo editing and the camera app. It has enough features that can work around for both camera and the editing. There are enough effects and the presets that can be added into the image. As you may find out that there is premium subscription for certain features. But those are mostly for the professional photographers. And if you are new then you may not even notice those features. So the free version of the app is good start with as well.

Motion Stills

Do you want an app that turns your videos into consumable short gif and videos? In case if you want under 50 second video bits, then this is the app for you. So for say slow motion and similar slow videos in gif. You can find this app a bit buggy if the video is having some sort of the high capacity and buggy. So I'd recommend that you should be considering the app for the image which is easy to edit and distribute. I recommend you to test out the app before you use it for serious video usage. It's not meant for the image editing though.

Pixlr

This is the photo editing app, that you can use after clicking the photo. And it can offer you various effects and the editing tools. You may notice that the app is free but it has some of the ads to support their usage. Also there is in app purchase for the premium features. So this type of the editor can be really useful for the android phones. This type of the apps are often used by those who are into social media marketing. So for those photographers this can be really a good useful apps.

These are some of the useful apps that photographers can use for their work. You can also edit and upload on the social media using those apps. And I am sure some of them also have the share option for the image. I know for sure that such useful apps can be really good on android. You can surely find some value out of them. So I am sure that you'd enjoy making use of these apps for photography.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: 4 Useful Apps for Photographers Who Use Android

Postby ptrikha21 » 23 Apr 2019, 17:19

Thanks for sharing this useful information. Are you into some kind of Freelance photography?

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby skysnap » 24 Apr 2019, 13:25

I did few gigs but didn't take off much. It seems mostly the wedding and event photography where you see the money these days which I can't do much because I already have full time job.

skysnap

Postby ptrikha21 » 28 Apr 2019, 11:13

skysnap wrote:I did few gigs but didn't take off much. It seems mostly the wedding and event photography where you see the money these days which I can't do much because I already have full time job.

Yeah with a full time job, even blogging and Youtube becomes quite a task, unless we have tonnes of free money.

ptrikha21

Postby skysnap » 04 May 2019, 23:28

ptrikha21 wrote:
skysnap wrote:I did few gigs but didn't take off much. It seems mostly the wedding and event photography where you see the money these days which I can't do much because I already have full time job.

Yeah with a full time job, even blogging and Youtube becomes quite a task, unless we have tonnes of free money.

I now realize how some people prefer Vlogging over other type of videos. Because in vlogging you don't have to do much. In case of photography there is similar type, known as trail photography which also works with unboxing photography or maker photography.

skysnap

Postby ptrikha21 » 05 May 2019, 09:26

skysnap wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:

...unboxing photography or maker photography.

We do watch some vloggers from Mumbai and Bangalore, and they are quite popular.

ptrikha21

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials