*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

3 Reason Why Self Improvement Matters in Everyone’s Life

Postby grecy0905 » 24 Mar 2019, 04:23

Self-improvement is the way you can change something about yourself so that it will help you to get something done that might lead you to be successful or even more than that. It requires a lot of assessments of your weaknesses and strengths. It needs you to change your lifestyle, lots of sacrifices and big changes. This could hurt you if you try but a habit will develop and it will help you big time. To further explains, that might lead you to change your mind and get started, let me introduce you to the three reasons why self-improvement really matters in our lives.

It Increases your Self Confidence
If you believe in yourself, that would be the best starting point in reaching out for your dreams. Self-confidence is knowing yourself, your strength and weakness and your capacity to do something bigger. You already anticipated that you can do it better than expected or maybe before doing it, you already started plans just in case one or the other doesn’t work, according to your goal. You know the specific moves you will try and you can handle all the stress that comes by. It is like believing and having a strong faith at the same time, that you can able to get good results towards your success. This is how you grow in getting your goal.

Lots of Opportunities Will Come Your Way
As you improved, you get to know about yourself. You can even study to try some opportunities that you will see everywhere. You are now prepared and becoming flexible to be part of some new opportunities that require specific skills. Even while waiting for an answer for a new opportunity you try, you need to continue improving yourself by reading self-help books. Learn the strategy of the people who have been there. Might as well copy what they did to their own life to have the same success they had received.

You Became A Better Version of Yourself
The expected results of getting yourself improved are to be a better version of you. It is not easy to do but having a new better version of you means you are ready to everything that will be dropping in front of you and you can even have choices of what you want to do. This could lead to changing the plan but not changing your goals. As you grow and improve, you will realize that you can get a high paying job or change your career. You can even include yourself to work some more by getting a part-time job to earn some more. You can join any kind of event as well, like training, fun run, creative arts or anything that could improve your more. There is more to come to the people who believe that starting to improve yourself is never too late to save you to become a better version of yourself. It is like getting some more out of life and be a good inspiration to others. Remember, you and the rest of the people around you will get lots of benefits if you start to improve yourself.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Re: 3 Reason Why Self Improvement Matters in Everyone’s Life

Postby ptrikha21 » 24 Mar 2019, 12:42

Very rightly said! Self improvement would need a consistent, measured program, and often doing things out of our comfort zone.
But the results make us feel more confident and help us in the longer run.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 916

Postby ceci » 25 Mar 2019, 06:34

Agree with you, self improvement for to be a better ourselves, a better man and woman.
I am working towards a better me not for others, but for my own self.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby grecy0905 » 02 Apr 2019, 15:04

ptrikha21 wrote:Very rightly said! Self improvement would need a consistent, measured program, and often doing things out of our comfort zone.
But the results make us feel more confident and help us in the longer run.

Indeed, this could help us in the long run because we will be facing a lot of obstacle in making our life worthy of our time so we need to improve ourselves to gain something and be the best.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Apr 2019, 19:21

Self-improvement matters because:
(A) Nobody is flawless and there is always room for improvement; and
(B) Learning is a key ingredient in the self-improvement process and one is never too old to learn.

That's what I tell my kids. <3

But of course that advice doesn't apply to me because I'm perfect and I know it all! :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,867

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials