New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

How to handle Humanatic's Why calling category

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Feb 2019, 17:55

This is going to be the longest article I ever written and I will continue the next part as long as you people reply.

Why calling is one of the best categories of Humanatic. If you master this category you can earn up to 3 dollars per hour. I am still a flawed member because I can only do a dollar per hour.

So I still have areas to improve but I want to save some people from the complicated gray area calls. These are confusing calls that seemed to fit with two categories. Those gray Area- calls puts me on audit hell when I was a newbie. I want to save people from the hell I went through so I am giving some advice on how to master this category.

Usually these calls are for Dental clinics, Animal clinics and other medical businesses. I will make fictionalized calls and I will tell you what category they are. Humanatic does have their own guidelines for this category but they don't have explanations for gray area calls. That caused many members suffer from gray area calls and get audit and getting audited is not fun. As long as people are replying, I will give out more fictionalized call so people can review.

Why calling have 4 categories.
Live conversation about procedures / insurance / pricing / potential new appointment
Live conversation about an existing appointment
Live conversation about an unrelated topic (between practices/facilities, vendor, personal)
No live conversation / wrong number / nobody there

I will explain these categories and I will give out some examples calls so you guys will not suffer. If you encounter a gray area call, You can make a fictionalized version of that call so I can guide you how to categorize it. You can also summarize the confusing call you encounter and I will help you too.

Live conversation about procedures / insurance / pricing / potential new appointment

If the caller is asking the agent if they accept a certain brand insurance, that belongs to this category.

Here are some example calls:

Agent: Happy Fangs, Dental Clinic How can I help you?
Caller: Hello, My name is Count Dracula, Do you accept Ameritas Dental Insurance?
Agent: I am so sorry sir, We only accept cigna dental insurance....
Caller: Okay, I am so sorry for wasting your time, Bye.
--
Agent: Martian smiles Space dental clinic, My name is Alienina How can I help you?
Caller: Hello, do You accept Delta Dental Insurance?
Agent: Yes ma'am, It is one of our partners. Do you want to set up an appointment?
Caller Oh yes, I want to set up an appointment around February 12. 8:00 am in the morning at the year 2099. Is that date available?
Agent: Yes mam, It is available..... So please tell what is your name?
Caller: My name is Asterix Van Asteroid. blah blah....
(This is obvious you don't need to finish the call,)

If the caller is asking for the price of a treatment or procedure

Agent: Naturally plastic cosmetic surgery, How can I help you?
Caller: Hello, My name is Candace, I want to ask how much is a breast augmentation?
Agent: Oh miss Candice, that depends on the cup size you wanted.
Caller: I want to have Triple double M, I want it to be bigger than the belly of a pregnant cow.I don't care if it will give me back ache.
Agent: Miss Candace, that around $9,708 dollars but we can give you a discount since you are regular....
(No need to finish the call, categorize it now.)

Agent: North Korea communist dental clinic how can I help you?
Caller: Hello, I want to ask how much is a cleaning?
Agent: Oh that is around $200, do you want to set up an appoint:
Caller: That is too expensive.... sorry I will call somewhere else.

If the caller is setting up an appointment, It also belongs to this category.
Here are some example calls.

Agent: Mystical Animal clinic, This Carla, How can I help you?
Caller: Hello, this is Periwinkle, I am a regular. I want to set up surgery for my pet Unicorn. Stacey have a tumor on her nostril and I want it to be removed.
Agent: Does your pet have an insurance?
Caller: Yes, My Unicorn have Healthy Paws. Can I have an appointment?
Agent: Okay, Mr.Periwinkle, We have an available slot this tuesday ,March 14 around 7:00 am. Would you like that schedule?
Caller: Okay, I am okay with that...
(no need to finish this call, this is an appointment)

Agent: Thank you for calling Raccoon city dental clinic, This is Cindy How can I help you?
Caller: Hi this is William Birkin, I have a severe toothache, Do you have an available appointment today?
Agent: I am so sorry sir, We don't have available slots today but we have openings tomorrow, would you like to schedule tomorrow? No thanks

If the caller is asking if a procedure available, It also belongs to this category.It doesnt matter if that procedure is available or not.

Here is an example:

Agent: Thank you for calling Silent Hill public hospital how can I help you?
Caller: Hi, My name is James, Do you do surgery for torn ACL injury? I think I broke my leg!
Agent: I am so sorry sir, We don't do that procedure here.

This one is gray area call, People usually mistake it for the Live conversation about an existing appointment but its not.Many people got audited because of this.

Agent: Disneyland dental clinic, This is Thanos, How can I make you smile?
Caller: Hello, this is Bambi, I have an appointment in July 18, 1965 and I missed it, can I reschedule for tomorrow?
Agent: We are available at 8:00 am tomorrow, is that date okay for you?

(this is technically a new appointment and not and existing appoint but yeah it is very tricky)

------------
Now let's go to our next category
Live conversation about an existing appointment
Many calls from this category can be confused with the category above. So it is one of the ones you need to give full attention to prevent mistakes.

If the caller wanted to reschedule an appointment, it belongs to this category.
Agent: Thank you for calling Silent Hill dental Clinic, how can I help you?
Caller: Hi, My name is James, I have an appointment tomorrow at 7:00 pm in the evening. Can I reschedule it for 7:00 Pm on monday, I just experienced an emergency that is why I cannot come.
Agent: Okay sir, yes it available, blah blah blah,
(no need to finish the call)

If the caller is asking for the time of their existing appoint or they are asking when is the appointment:

Here is the example:

Agent: Disneyland dental clinic, This is Moana, How can I make you smile?
Caller: Hello, this is Anakin Skywalker, I scheduled an appoint yesterday morning. I already forgot What time it is.
Agent: Oh Darth Vader! I am glad you called! Your appointment is this Thursday 11:00 am in the morning.
Caller: Thanks, see you soon!

Agent: Disneyland dental clinic, This is Mufasa, How can I make you smile?
Caller: Hello, this is Anakin Skywalker, I want to know when is my next appointment?
Agent: Oh Darth Vader! I am glad you called! Your next check up is 9:00 am this coming saturday...

If the caller is on their way to the appointment, it is an existing appointment:

Agent: Thank you for calling Hellfire dental clinic, This is Lilith, How can I help you?
Caller: Hi this is Satan, I am now on my way for my teeth bleaching, I scheduled yesterday I want to know the address of the clinic so I won't be late.
Agent: 666 Lucifer Avenue and we are at the 13th floor of the Infernum tower.
Caller: Thanks.

-----
I realized this article is too long. I will give tips for the last 2 categories after the 1st reply.

Please wait for

Live conversation about an unrelated topic (between practices/facilities, vendor, personal)
No live conversation / wrong number / nobody there

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,278

Return to Articles & Tutorials